Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iu

Okay. The RNC just got strange. Linda McMahon, Hulk Hogan, Dana White making speeches at the convention. Then Kid Rock doing a Trump Rap song. Sheesh.
I am encourage that people from all walks of life are working in the RNC..
I am tired of the Praise God lip service from so called conservatives who hide their sins in the closet. I would rather have a wild angel be honest & support the RNC, then support the DNC, because the RNC was to rigid to let them in.

Okay. The RNC just got strange. Linda McMahon, Hulk Hogan, Dana White making speeches at the convention. Then Kid Rock doing a Trump Rap song. Sheesh.
For what it's Worth, Millions watch the UFC and the WWE...!!!

For what it's Worth, Millions watch the UFC and the WWE...!!!
My friends and I used to go to those wrestling matches back in high school. They were a hoot! So obviously fake, but the hard core fans couldn't see that. We'd always get ringside seating. So you could watch the faces and eye contact between the wrestlers as they were coordinating their moves running and jumping on the ropes and leaping on top of each other. We had the best time watching the theatrics. We did find one thing that was really bad about ringside seats - as those dudes run and hit the ropes, they sling sweat all over you. That was gross. Mega-gross actually.

DW had a TIA, mini stroke & is in the hospital, I am going to pick her up today.
They will t her on some kind of drugs, but I have no details, plus she is out of town, two hours away.
So do not know if I will update this post, if I do, not sure when.

DW had a TIA, mini stroke & is in the hospital, I am going to pick her up today.
They will t her on some kind of drugs, but I have no details, plus she is out of town, two hours away.
So do not know if I will update this post, if I do, not sure when.
Y'all are in my thoughts and prayers!! Please keep us posted!!

Maybe he needs these to replace the dim crim secret gestapo heheheh.

1721654447262.png

All of the people on that list have been supporting Trump from day one, even while the treacherous rnc was putting arrows in his back.

I would rather see them on the stage instead of some of the rnc traitors.

Back