What's everybody doing today?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sitting on my butt longer than usual, too, enjoying coffee. Waiting for the Aleve to sink in. Watching the pup bump into everything with the stupid cone on his head. Finished husband's morning infusion. Only two more days of it, then I can get some sleep. It'll be four weeks this time. Knowing me, I'll still keep waking up at infusion time since it's now a habit.

I'm sitting on my butt longer than usual, too, enjoying coffee. Waiting for the Aleve to sink in. Watching the pup bump into everything with the stupid cone on his head. Finished husband's morning infusion. Only two more days of it, then I can get some sleep. It'll be four weeks this time. Knowing me, I'll still keep waking up at infusion time since it's now a habit.
Bear could scoop up dirt in his cone and toss it at me! I was SO glad when that thing was off!!

I've been way too busy! Mostly getting things ready for DH when I'm gone to IL. Had the stock up day Wednesday, don't remember what Thursday and doc appts. on Friday as well as work at cafe.

dress up and retake our vows across an altar.
Happy anniversary to you both and to @LadyLocust , also!
Finished husband's morning infusion.
First place we went yesterday was to hospital lab to turn in sputum sample for DH. Last time he went on IV antibiotics, it was 8 months in between times. This time it has only been 4 months. When I get home, he has a doc appt. scheduled so we can get him started again, hopefully. I have a friend who is an rn and paramedic (my friend in the military). She will pop in and check on him a few times. I'm a little hesitant to go, but he says I need a break from him. LOL

Couldn't sleep last night so will walk later after walking dogs.
Will finish my sheep ornaments today. Right now they are on the dresser upside down to let glue dry and they look like a flock of sheep that died toes up. Hah. I will post a photo later.
Otherwise making dinner and taking it a little easy.
Last night a friend told me that putting Vick's on my ribs would help a lot and it sure did!
See you all later!

Going to finish putting the heat shield up behind the wood stove in the fur shed. Then I need to climb on the roof, clean the chimney and put the brace on the stove pipe. Since there's no snow on the roof I probably won't fall off this time. Next project is to work on the roof over the deck on the main chicken coop. And tomorrow will be a run to the dump.

Today is our actual 40th Anniversary date, the plan is to go, dress up and retake our vows across an altar.. Looking forward to seeing the wife all in white again.

Enjoy your day and stay safe.

Urban
Happy Anniversary. 🎉 🥂 🎉

Latest posts

Back