What's everybody doing today?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up and walked early.
Lady who helps keep the house in shape is here- every other month- and I clean in between.
Made some phone calls.
Did 2 loads of laundry.
Will cook a couple of boneless ribs in the air fryer.
Find something to make with refrigerated biscuits dough that has been hanging around.

Waiting for the VA to contact us about DH getting a midline.

Boy, the VA takes their time, Snappy.
The weather has started to turn here, but it's a welcome. In the 60's now, high of 70 in a bit. Last week hitting 90 was a bit much.
Just doing the regular stuff around here, no school for little granddaughter, so she helped with random stuff needing doing.
Fed X just dropped off a mountain of boxes husband ordered from Walmart online for the amish funeral wagon. It's very specific Hefty brand styrofoam compartment plates, each pack containing 40 plates, 400 total. For some reason the Walmart in the bigger town stopped carrying them, but online is free, and the funeral wagon needed restocking. They should be picked up by Dave the builder guy this afternoon. Husband does the on line ordering around here that the amish need, but can't do, because they're not allowed to use the computer. And other random computer stuff.
Think I'll get to painting again after I clean up the kitchen.

Had a doctor appointment this morning. The doctor said I was doing very good for someone my age, and my test results came back negative too.
It's in the 60's here with lows in the 30's. Perfect working weather.
Going to work on the coop now, then later I'll haul some gravel down and fill in a section on our road that washed out this spring.

A Wishing sent to Our Northern Neighbors and Members :

iu

This afternoon I'm back to organizing finances and logins/passwords into a new password manager program. This morning was an anxious morning for this parent. My son decided, for no good reason, to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. He's back on the ground now - in one piece and shaped similar to how he was shaped before - so I guess everything's good.

^^^ Not a little shorter...?!?

Back