What's everybody doing today?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got up early and enjoyed the sunrise with a nice cup of coffee.
Fed everyone and took the pups for a walk. Ran into a guy on the trail walking his pooch and we ended up walking the pups together so they could romp n play.
What a totally interesting guy he is too..been in the military, was a CO in California for 19 years after that. I wouldn't have guessed CO because his energy was so relaxed and chill.
Really cool guy to chat n walk with and the pups had fun.
I really like those spontaneous meet n greets that feel like long lost friends .

Then I hit the store for a few items I forgot yesterday..got lunch in the crackpot, deformed the goats n now going to clean subues windshield..
Are y'all going on a second date???😉

Nothing but rest today besides a short walk to check the fences around the holding pen. Fed and watered the calf, dinner and more sitting in my chair.

Playing a little music tonight though, can do that from my chair. I didn't have the energy when doing all the fence work and bush hogging the last few weeks. Most days it was a struggle just to make myself play, skipped a day here or there. Picking yesterday rejuvenated me a bit.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back