World War Three

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A fly-in-the-ointment for China is India. According to an article I read in the printed version of The Epoch Times India and China have a big beef over territory. If China starts after Taiwan or the Philippines India might think it's a good time to settle a score. China could fine itself in a two front war.

Russia is not close to India so Russia would have to cross a lot of countries to get to India. Also Russia has it's hands full with Ukraine and may not be in a position to help China and of course I don't think Iran would be of much help to China either. Over land I ran would have to take on Pakistan on the way to India. And by sea Iran doesn't have much of a navy to take on India. And of course the US, NATO, and SEATO would be involved on the side of India.

This could get real interesting real fast seeing as how Russia, China, Pakistan, India, US, etc. are all nuclear countries.
Russian and India are on the same side. I could see all three putting aside their differences to win the great war of East vs West.

Russian and India are on the same side. I could see all three putting aside their differences to win the great war of East vs West.
YES.......TRUE.

Some of us see the future, likely because we ignore the propaganda that is intended to blind the masses.

Chesty Puller was a Captain with the Peking Marines in the early to mid 1920s. wrote a Naval White letter message to the Commandant of the Marine Corps and the Chief Naval Operations Officer about the threat Japan posed he was basiclly ignored etc. Remember they were a Allie in WW1 and a big player in Global trade.

The Biden Regime along with the Khazarian Mafia that holds Israel and others will bring us to the brink of World War 3. They need that war to fill their money bags. They do not care if it is nuclear or not as long as the bombs don't strike where they live.

There are theories that say these Evil people will be stopped before nukes are dropped. We can't know that for sure because when nations are at the brink of war, little things can happen to make escalation to the worst possible outcome happen instantly. Once that button is pushed, there is no going back.

Each of us should do what we can to survive should we come out on the other side of a nuke drop.

And.
Pray.

Patton was right about Russia.
I mentioned it before but about 15 years ago or so the USA politicians, and the media, were opposed to Ukraine and supportive of Russia's efforts to aid the "Russian" citizens that lived in most of those contested Ukraine cities. Those cities that were populated by mostly Russians.

But the stories in the news changed completely about 6 or 7 years ago. Also, about 15 years ago Russia, and Putin, spoke out about the destruction and overhaul of our medical system and said ObamaCare would be a disaster. However, that wasn't widely reported in the news, either.

I am 100% pro USA. But I am also very opposed to believing the claims made by most politicians and the mainstream media. They are pushing this way too hard and the news room is smelling very fishy.

I mentioned it before but about 15 years ago or so the USA politicians, and the media, were opposed to Ukraine and supportive of Russia's efforts to aid the "Russian" citizens that lived in most of those contested Ukraine cities. Those cities that were populated by mostly Russians.

But the stories in the news changed completely about 6 or 7 years ago. Also, about 15 years ago Russia, and Putin, spoke out about the destruction and overhaul of our medical system and said ObamaCare would be a disaster. However, that wasn't widely reported in the news, either.

I am 100% pro USA. But I am also very opposed to believing the claims made by most politicians and the mainstream media. They are pushing this way too hard and the news room is smelling very fishy.
I agree. Putin has tried everything under the Sun to have peace negotiations and The West lead by the US has done everything under the Sun to say NO. The US and by US I mean the government wants war because the PTB believe war will keep them in power and prop up the disintegrating economy.

If people here are truly as bad off as the folks at one of our little local stores tell me they are then the other shoe will drop no matter what happens on the world war stage. I got paid today and still had a long list of things I needed to get when my money ran out. Didn't even make it to the grocery store..... Thankfully I have most of what I need right here at home..

It hasn't been light in the arriving new day for long , so having got a few homestead choirs done chose to sit down and see what is happening with the approaching world war three and get another cup of coffee . What I do know , Anthony Blinken the arm of whomever is running the Whitehouse stated F'16 will soon be attacking deep inside Russia . Russia's response I will leave to you guys to either accept or deny . I guess the mental acceptance is hinged a lot on ones preparedness for such a thing approaching . Expect the F16' s to be flying attack missions , flying from N.A.T.O. country airstrips . Expect the N.A.T.O. countries to place well trained and experienced " mercenaries " in the cockpits of those very expensive aircraft .

What I do know , Anthony Blinken the arm of whomever is running the Whitehouse stated F'16 will soon be attacking deep inside Russia . Russia's response I will leave to you guys to either accept or deny . I guess the mental acceptance is hinged a lot on ones preparedness for such a thing approaching . Expect the F16' s to be flying attack missions , flying from N.A.T.O. country airstrips . Expect the N.A.T.O. countries to place well trained and experienced " mercenaries " in the cockpits of those very expensive aircraft .
Right about here is where the wheels fall off. :(
Yes, we are 'sending' F-16's to Ukraine, but their pilots cannot fly them, so our servicemen will fly the attack missions inside Russia.
And Putin will be correct when he says: "American fighter jets, flown by Americans = America attacking Russia:mad:"

Yes, we are 'sending' F-16's to Ukraine, but their pilots cannot fly them, so our servicemen will fly the attack missions inside Russia.
And Putin will be correct when he says: "American fighter jets, flown by Americans = America attacking Russia:mad:"
Suervisor42 - I am glad to see another soul that can face what may be our very near future . I was born and raised only a short distance from Luisiana and my dad on occasion had to go into Louisiana to catch our hunting hounds . -- I have relocated however and purposefully had my Mississippi home burnt to the ground as my instincts are good and saw a squatter problem in the future . Now many do indeed have squatters in their vacated homes of which getting them out can cause a host of legal problems .

And wether folks like the Idea or Not , Russia , China , NKorea , Iran , And Narco commie state Mexico etc. Will get a vote. its just the way it is.

Last edited:
Good. About time we grew some.

I seriously doubt that anyone on this form " at least any that are active and post " have any ability to stop or influence what is about to happen in regard to World War Three . However what likely everyone on here " can do " is prepare and not just cower or pretend it just will not happen . Someone that will not prepare , I question their willingness to provide protection for their dependents . -- As some of you probably , like me have seen where some individual planned to grab their bug out bag and run out the door abandoning their wife and kids to their fate when things went sideways . Such a person , I will be nice and not give my opinion of such a individual . So in the end it comes down as to whether some had rather have a good time when they received their paycheck or prepare for their family .

Not a lot happening on this thread lately I did notice a news article earlier that came on my laptop news feed about a Hamas leader being assassinated whilst staying in Tehran with all fingers squarely pointed at Israel who as you'd say has ignored the saying "Don't Poke The Hornets Nest" by attacking one of their Enemy's leaders that was inside of a country who has remained neutral during this conflict

one of these days somebody is going to "Hit the big red button" then it won't be all fun and games

Correct that we can not do anything to stop what is unfolding . However what we can do is prepare to face it . Many on this forum have a good start surviving this very high probability , as in having a homestead along with survival creatures . Panic will be on a scale that most have never seen when the earth begins to tremble from exploding Nukes . This panic will be most prevalent with those that chose to ignore and tried to push the threat away from their consciousness . Rice Paddy Daddy I am a fellow Vietnam veteran . When we went out on a mission , we always prepared . We didn't simply go ditty bopping along without weaponry to face Charlie . The same applies to getting ready for what not only we face but our children and grandchildren face . - Preparations that are doable for most folks weaponry , food , water radiation resistant shelter from Nuclear Fallout .
Do you foresee any hand to hand combat on American soil? That's what concerned me as I read that others speculate that there are cells in the country now.

War really is hell. I saw someone who married into our family destroyed by going to war. And really, if they enact the draft who would want to fight? Many know that wars are never about what we're told.

There are 7.5 BILLION people, yet we all allow a handfull of certifiable madmen to have nuclear buttons and hold the entire world hostage. Here's a novel concept. What if the People of Earth joined together to stop the madness, before it's too late. Restore some sanity to the world.

View attachment 154539
I wonder that myself. I read somewhere that this is a war of stealth against the people and it will be fought by stealth because they infiltrate groups. Look at the Bladerunners in England. It's happening here too: surveillance cameras are being destroyed, as are cell phone towers. One in Alabama, one in Nebraska, one in Texas but they memory-hole some of the articles.

These are very uncertain times.

Something that just occurred to me , many on this forum likely " do not know " Germany has now officially in writing told their citizens to " prepare for World War Three " . The German government instructed the peasants to build individual shelters for surviving a Nuking assault . I will let another forum member to dig that up if any are interested in facing such matters .
We know that 3 World Wars were planned a very long time ago.

Do you foresee any hand to hand combat on American soil? That's what concerned me as I read that others speculate that there are cells in the country now.

War really is hell. I saw someone who married into our family destroyed by going to war. And really, if they enact the draft who would want to fight? Many know that wars are never about what we're told.
What I call hand to hand is rolling around in the dirt trying to break an opponents neck . That possibility I find remote considering American citizens are armed to the teeth . Now the possibility of an gun fight is much higher but still , I find that possibility remote . The possibility of a foreign invasion by an adversary's military is much higher . But if that happens , considering the woke fiminesing of american males , don't think they have the fortitude to stand against real men and would quickly surrendor despite all the brave bravodo retretric that they might think of to send flowing out of their mouths . -- Sadly for the right amount of money many of the United States pol;iticans would vote to surrendor without a fight at all . --- Forseeing this possibility I had one of my survival members " Grandson " take flying lessons and got his piolet license . Then I sold some timber and bought an old airplane " built right after World War Two " and we have it on standby for evacuation of the United States . I foresee and plan many years in advance for things I see coming .

What I call hand to hand is rolling around in the dirt trying to break an opponents neck . That possibility I find remote considering American citizens are armed to the teeth . Now the possibility of an gun fight is much higher but still , I find that possibility remote . The possibility of a foreign invasion by an adversary's military is much higher . But if that happens , considering the woke fiminesing of american males , don't think they have the fortitude to stand against real men and would quickly surrendor despite all the brave bravodo retretric that they might think of to send flowing out of their mouths . -- Sadly for the right amount of money many of the United States pol;iticans would vote to surrendor without a fight at all . --- Forseeing this possibility I had one of my survival members " Grandson " take flying lessons and got his piolet license . Then I sold some timber and bought an old airplane " built right after World War Two " and we have it on standby for evacuation of the United States . I foresee and plan many years in advance for things I see coming .
Yes there has been a definite war on males all by design I'd wager. OMG you are well-prepared. Where would you evacuate to though? We have a small boat and I wondered if we could evacuate by boat if things got bad - but we couldn't bring much food or water.

I just saw a video of lasers that are shot from airplanes that incinerate cars. So they also have access to sophisticated weapons. People said that's what happened in Maui.

Suervisor42 - I am glad to see another soul that can face what may be our very near future . I was born and raised only a short distance from Luisiana and my dad on occasion had to go into Louisiana to catch our hunting hounds . -- I have relocated however and purposefully had my Mississippi home burnt to the ground as my instincts are good and saw a squatter problem in the future . Now many do indeed have squatters in their vacated homes of which getting them out can cause a host of legal problems .
And some are passing legislation in favor of squatters.

Things seem to be ramping up big time in the middle east with Hezbollah launching a whole lot of rockets directly at Israel now Iran has come out in a news update that popped up on my laptop feed saying they vow revenge so were pretty much teetering on the brink of a fatal four way war being Israel vs Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran this in turn could also encourage Russia to take on NATO as well as China attempting an invasion of Taiwan if the Middle East powder keg does indeed explode in coming days or weeks then it will have a chain reaction big time

As I see it, just my opinion, if it does happen it will be before Trump gets in the White House should he win. Should Harris win, GOD forbid, things will just continue to get worse. The Demacrackheads already have our military on its knees, put us in the poor house and something people don't know is the Gov used all our national lands and parks as collateral on bonds. Should we default on one of those bonds whoever holds it can legally claim and take possession. Who has most the issued bonds? China. 35 trillion in debt and climbing, we are approaching the point of defaulting. Our current Gov would rather submit than fight. They know there are overwhelming amounts of terrorists in the Country now because they let them in! They diminished our energy reserves to the point our military can't defend us properly after depleting and then buying from our enemies!
If it happens I say again it will before Trump gets in office

As I see it, just my opinion, if it does happen it will be before Trump gets in the White House should he win. Should Harris win, GOD forbid, things will just continue to get worse. The Demacrackheads already have our military on its knees, put us in the poor house and something people don't know is the Gov used all our national lands and parks as collateral on bonds. Should we default on one of those bonds whoever holds it can legally claim and take possession. Who has most the issued bonds? China. 35 trillion in debt and climbing, we are approaching the point of defaulting. Our current Gov would rather submit than fight. They know there are overwhelming amounts of terrorists in the Country now because they let them in! They diminished our energy reserves to the point our military can't defend us properly after depleting and then buying from our enemies!
If it happens I say again it will before Trump gets in office
It's all a show. Trump and Harris are in the same camp. Do in-depth research. We've been lied to about everything.

Everyone suspects terrorists are in the country. They've been catching some committing welfare fraud - so they're living off the backs of taxpayers while planning their demise?

Latest posts

Back