anybody monitoring russias movements?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typical of Russian policy do what they want , ignore the rest of the World and any sence another Countrys borders . This has as big of chance as ever to get real bad real fast .

wonder if putin is upset with the west when they got involved in 1941 helping a 'country' when it was invaded, hmm, a lot of Liberty ships brought goods to this besieged country.

Im sure in thier history books you want read nuch about U.S involvement in WW2 .

I was surprised, WWII nothing but good writings about the UK and US (parts of it below)

"from 1941-1945, Russians and Americans worked together, if delicately, to defeat the Axis Powers. Roosevelt, Stalin and Churchill managed to keep it together and cooperate during the war years. Each leader had their own national self-interest as a priority and it is quite amazing considering the differences in ideology and post-war goals and objectives that they succeeded in crushing Germany and Japan.

Had the Russians been defeated the world might still be at war. The scenarios for a world without Russia's tenacity and sacrifice are frightening.

Marshall had met Stalin many times during WWII. Unlike many of his political and military colleagues, Marshall treated Russian officials with the utmost respect knowing that disaster would ensue without the Russian fighting machine. He would say "we are doing business with the Russians" knowing that mission success in WWII trumped ideology. Marshall had the uncanny ability to see personalities, trees and forests unlike any around him. Even as Secretary of State, Marshall endeavored to find avenues of cooperation"

though from 1947 to 1991 their history is about as political as it could get blaming the cold war on Truman

mad-Vlads economy is in disarray,despite how much they try to pump in rubels to boost it...and his rethoric is more and more dangerous..
at least our air-force seem to take part in that joint training mission in Estonia and I read that US is storing heavy tanks and other equipment there too...is
this a prelude to something big??

Typical of Russian policy do what they want , ignore the rest of the World and any sence another Countrys borders

to be honest, that describes the U.S. too, hehe....but, as the self-appointed world policemen......

There is a shooter on a firearms forum I visit sometimes that says the Estoean public is devided over Russian movements . Many are Russian decendants . I wish the younger genarations would study how the Russians took over most of Eastern Europe . Bullets bayonetts and boots . The Big Red Machine on the move ...... agin .

to be honest, that describes the U.S. too, hehe....but, as the self-appointed world policemen......
As a rule we go to help and they go to take . No matter how much our allies like to say the U.S is being a bully I bet they wish we were a bit more agressive .

mad-Vlads economy is in disarray,despite how much they try to pump in rubels to boost it...and his rethoric is more and more dangerous..
at least our air-force seem to take part in that joint training mission in Estonia and I read that US is storing heavy tanks and other equipment there too...is
this a prelude to something big??

The US also moved a few nukes into Norway as part of an NATO alliance ;) it was also reported we may be sending a few tactical nukes into Poland. Let the imagination run wild here *sigh

looks like right now the only language Russia understands is ; agression and force.
what I don't like here with a lot of my countrymen is that they think that if we are quiet maybe mad-Vlad won't notice us...that type of behaivior
have never succeeded...there is simply a time when you have to say;enough is enough..

Unfortunately, Finland fits my criteria of what Putin would be looking for in a next territory. Historic claim that can be made, non-oil resources, not a member of NATO, etc.

I know... :(

and so many here are just ready to be silent...and some are ready to co-operate with mad-Vlad...people I call the 5th collum

Unfortunately, Finland fits my criteria of what Putin would be looking for in a next territory. Historic claim that can be made, non-oil resources, not a member of NATO, etc.

just read an interesting article about a russian think-tank RISI; so close to kremlin it can be considered a part of it,they want to reinstate pre-ww1 borders and that includes Finland..

gosh,I feel so confident about the future

I know it,so do many others...my government is just what it is....you know..no balls,no spine

what I find very strange,is the lack of putin-trolls lately on some forums I regularly visit..like they vanished from the face of earth...
too quiet,way too quiet...

wonder greatly that,heard from the radio news, more and more people want us to join Nato :rolleyes:...the way mad-Vlad behaves makes us wanna join,just wish we did soon.

Though reading the report Not just Americans, it looks as if civil disorder has a tighter grip then I thought, there hasn't been a lot of news coming out of russia other then propaganda and threats, it looks as if some are lashing out at everybody including the government, I fear putin needs a victory to get his people to rally behind, not good news for the West and the US

Report: Crime, Anti-American Harassment in Russia Grows

"Civil unrest also is increasing, with large street demonstrations in Moscow involving tens of thousands of people who demonstrated against both Russian actions in the Ukraine and Crimea and the U.S. government response to those actions"

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/report-crime-anti-american-harassment-in-russia-grows/

this stalemate will end soon,unfortunately my bet is on something violent, but wait 'till mad-Vlad lets his youth organization carry out attacks on foreigners "that threatens Russia"..gee takes you back to the age of the brown shirts (SA) in Hitler-Germany...to much alike between those two......

very interesting reading!

Latest news this morning is that a Tactical Nuclear warhead was used on a chemical factory in Ukraine, not sure if Ukrainian forses or the pro-Russia fighters, sure is video showing US Boots on the ground, this will piss Vlad of and he will retaliate nuclear to both US and UK, who also want to send heavy weapons, EU countries are backing out already?

They tried to kill him once but the Ukrainian government shot down the wrong plane and killed 295 tourists? I think US/UK better watch out by pushing him to far and hard, he still has many surprises up his sleeve and together with China, Iran, India the West has no chance but winning this, only by total Global Destruction and then Nobody wins. My vote is for Putin, leave him alone, he never attacked anyone and Ukraine has been Russian for a long time

Cerberus says: I'm more worried about monitoring American government's and NATO's movements....
Been doing so since 2001, the amount of international treaties and laws broken since then by them is staggering. I trust you lot, but our governments are completely messed up.
That report is equal to a baby's fart when compared to incursions by "Allied Nations" (US + NATO) Of course Transgressions of any kind are not good or to be condoned. but really, if you're gonna bitch about them and wanna make an example, get the baddest kids in the class first... and that are our own governments.

I think you all under estimate Putin and are in for a big surprise, I have been to Russia and other East EU countries and they maybe poor but Mentally very strong and they will not be pushed into a corner??

They tried to kill him once but the Ukrainian government shot down the wrong plane and killed 295 tourists? I think US/UK better watch out by pushing him to far and hard, he still has many surprises up his sleeve and together with China, Iran, India the West has no chance but winning this, only by total Global Destruction and then Nobody wins. My vote is for Putin, leave him alone, he never attacked anyone and Ukraine has been Russian for a long time

ukraine was granted its independents as was crimean the annexation last year was illegal and violated budapest memorandum and un charter article 2! No, the world shouldn't let him get away with this, also India won't join russia against the West. "he never attacked anyone" putin is nothing but a thug head of a mafia state, he has imprisoned or killed his opponents/critics taken what he wants, no sir, he runs russia as a mafia state, so you are saying since ukraine was part of russia let him have it back? were does it end? should he also have Finland? Poland? how about we give him back East Germany the line needs to be drawn might as well be the ukraine.

The only thing putin has going for him is russia nuclear force a side from that his military is nowhere near soviet strength, russia navy is 3/4 rust buckets and only one aircraft carrier and not much at that, he has only a hand full of 5th generation fighter, russia doesn't have much at the moment and is the reason he brings nuclear in the threats not his mighty navy his mighty air force his mighty army no he only brings up nuclear threats.

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you, first of all Russia does not want Ukraine but want it to be independent and NOT join Nato, If US/Nato had not overthrown the legal government in Kiev , Putin would have never taken back Crimea because he had a long time contract on his warm water marine base, he was forced to take it back and after a referendum 85% of the population choose to be Russian !!! Its the US Coup that started it all?? US control of Ukraine air force shot down the MH17 and killed 295 people, mistaken it for Putins plan, using a Ukraine jet, Russia has shown proof of that and US?Ukraine are hiding the facts?? Putins airforce is more advanced than you think and in some things even ahead of US, also don't forget China's Militairy, its all new while US is all old, except the Nuke Subs and they will decide the outcome when it goes global?

Latest posts

Back