anybody monitoring russias movements?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they won't starve,it's not like the west is surrounding russia with high walls...but perhaps mad-Vlad is going to start listening his people a bit more..

LOL, Vodka is just moonshine in a fancy bottle :)
Lots of folks in these parts know how to make it...
same here...though it's illegal they know how to make it..if I relocate rural someday,I'll learn to do it for medicinal purposes only ofcourse..

China? no,that's escaped my radar and I got my self CNN now...would it be because of what's happening over NK?

China? no,that's escaped my radar and I got my self CNN now...would it be because of what's happening over NK?
Might be, some are saying they are going to back up Russia, however I would think most likely NK has something to do with, it or Japan. those 2 are always fighting about something.

same here...though it's illegal they know how to make it..if I relocate rural someday,I'll learn to do it for medicinal purposes only ofcourse..
Yeah my uncle use to say it was his medicine to. And my aunt would laugh and say yep, he is sicke every day and has to take his medicine lol

saw this a minute ago here, the parlament in Kiev,Ukraine,took a vote to start negotiations about joining Nato...if I'm not overly stupid,mad-Vlad just popped a vein seeing this...

China trying to build a Blue water Navy . China and Russia are not the best of friends and China would like to have a big part of the Russian frountier that boarders them . China and Russia have been breaking the Nuclear arms treaty for around a decade including Nuclear capable cruise missiles .

now amnesty is accusing some Ukrainian troops of looting,those eastern parts don't get supplies...well I thought they wanted to be more independent and get all their help from Putinstan,so what's the complaint??
and we have some putin-trolls here trying their best to convince some one that mad-Vlad is right in everything..had a rather interesting discussion on FB with one troll,he must hate me very much,and mad-Vlad must be worried about his approval rating as he told his cabinet that the prize of vodka must now stay where it is..so at least cheap vodka to the russkie, priorities set ;)

government in Kiev says there are about 9000 heavily armed Russian troops in the eastern part of Ukraine,and Nato says the same,now the separatists have said f*** you and your cease fire and have launched an assault along the frontline..mad-Vlad is cleaning his cabinet and "close ones" like his predecessors did,a small cabinet is easier to handle,less arguments,easier to start something nasty...

china is asking for the money back they gave the ukraine the request came shortly after putin and jinping met, possibly a financial ganging up?, russia will deliver the goods instead of the ukraine. The US is sending military aid and financial help to the ukraine including missiles, NATO supplying additional military hardware including aircraft's. how come this reaks of a similar situation in the baltics prier to WWI and WWII granted different players but the playbook is looking familiar.

too much is so similar to history here to be just a coincidence...and I really don't know what the hell is going on here, russians have bought land here,
okay,if you have the money you can buy it,but those pieces of land are located close to arms-depots,shipping lanes and ,military bases...and our
officials have not detected any danger in this,before news-media dug the information about it...now they want to investigate it..a bit too late perhaps,
this has an ugly smell and bitter taste in it

no good news from there,seems like mad-Vlad have supplied those rebels with some real heavy stuff,they have launched heavy rockets on the coastal city of Mariupol too

Looks like China may step up and help Putin and Russia out with their issues. Read about that this morning. I hope something is done before people start starving to death.

Top official: Russians will 'eat less' for Putin
"When a Russian feels any foreign pressure, he will never give up his leader," Shuvalov said. "Never. We will survive any hardship in the country — eat less food, use less electricity."

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-country-must-prepare-deeper-longer-crisis-115153395--finance.html

....though Igor Shuvalov is a billionaire ;)

a billionare can eat enough...and I really don't think the average Igor would starve for mad-Vlad...but with russkies you never know

World Economy in the crapper? Everyone loves a good war..... Maybe that's the goal?

Most think nukes ended WWII. It did....for Japan....but in Europe, the Allies simply were too overwhelming by the end of the war. But, all that war production made for a boom afterwards. I don't think the same formula would hold today though.

Either way, nothing good can come from WWIII, nukes or no nukes involved.

and right now,fighting intecifies in Ukraine,mad-Vlad is accusing west of making up a Nato-division (foreigners) fighting for Kiev...here on social media
there's a whole lot more pro-russkie stuff..and mad-Vlad has still no russkie soldiers in Ukraine...

that goblin of kremlin has stationed more troops in Petroskoi..near my borders..I know it's not polite or good behaviour of a christian man,but I do wish someone would finish him...

and if west places new sanctions...well,let's say I'm more than worried....

we'll have to wait and see how this investigation is done,mad-Vlad is obviously innocent to everything...no matter how many times he's caught telling a lie

reports from my biggest independent newspaper; dozens of heavy trucks, with troops and rocketlaunchers from russia to the eastern parts of ukraine, this came in at 17.18 local time...

gorbachev who has been a critic of putin has stated today or yesterday that the ukraine situation can go 'HOT' at anymoment, gorbachev now upset at the west fearing the west will push putin too far though gorbachev supported russias annex of crimea.

Typical of Russian policy do what they want , ignore the rest of the World and any sence another Countrys borders . This has as big of chance as ever to get real bad real fast .

Latest posts

Back