Cats .. all about only cats

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now a Reward is Warranted...!!!
If you are referring to Thumper. Yes, she got a treat and a cuddle. Now she is very intently watching her lizard friend who lives under the patio sliding door. :D

iu

Aug212024 002.jpg < Kodiak, Grizzly and Beast...!!! They chase these little boxes and have lots of Fun and taking Naps where-ever...!!!

Attachments

• Aug212024 005.jpg
    Aug212024 005.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Aug212024 006.jpg
    Aug212024 006.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Aug212024 004.jpg
    Aug212024 004.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I went looking for Beast , He was nowhere to be seen and I walked by Kodiak and noticed his Nap Box looked slightly thick and Roundish... Aug212024 010.jpg He squeezed in thru the handle opening while getting down in passed by Kodiak...!!!

Jeffrey at 10 days old…Jeffrey is 1 of 4 kittens. Momma was a young feral, undernourished and almost dead from living in the desert. I was putting food for her for about 6 months before I could get close enough to grab her. I realized when I took her in that she was newly pregnant. She soon began to trust me. When the time came for her to deliver, she climbed up in my lap, settled in and in a few minutes she delivered her first in my lap…Jeffrey.
IMG_1054.jpeg

Last edited:
Cats on rug pictures.... Get me every time...

We had a round rug 42" in diameter on the floor.. Mr Pip was nose to tail tip as long as the rug diameter... And would not move.. You had to step over or around him..

Back