Cats .. all about only cats

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being highly allergic to cats, I came in last week from a walk, and saw my granddaughter was here to play in the pool. I began sneezing, swollen and red faced, and knew something was up. I asked my granddaughter if she brought her cat over here, and she confessed that it was hiding "in her room".

I told my G/F that either the cat goes, or I go. She promptly took the cat back home. Yes, I guess I'm "that" mean grandpa.
Not if the GrandDaughter knows You bee allergic to Cats... Where were the Other Grown-ups...?!?

Thought "Teenagers" were Smarter than every1 else...?!? ;)

iu

@havasu You are lucky you didn't have to stay out of the house for a week or two or worse ended up in the hospital.

Some people just do not know how fast Anaphylaxis can kill someone you should find a you tube video of someone nearly dying in a few minutes for the GF and the granddaughter and send them a thank you message with it on their phone.

Looty is one of our second generations and has been through being run over twice and ripped up by coons once and we doctored and took her to the vet, had her spayed.

She had her home house here for a long time, but some new cats have moved in and they left us and went with the crowd. Sonny was working all week out of town and they just moved to another home down the street.

It is still vacant after all of the years the friend we had passed away he had over 100 cats and a lot of dogs too and a lot of them still live in the old house.

His sister owns it and has just let it fall apart.

At least the strays have a good place to get in out of the weather.

We have lawyers and politicians in that part of town now and I just hope they will let it not be demolished for a while.

027.jpg033.jpg
My supervisor ........................................................... (wheres waldo)

^^^How many are there...?!? I spot 6 in the 2nd pic and maybee 2 or more below the white one in the 1st pic...!!!

^^^How many are there...?!? I spot 6 in the 2nd pic and maybee 2 or more below the white one in the 1st pic...!!!
Cats are best not counted

Now that is a Feline Paradise of hiding places all I saw was the 6 in pic 2

I could tell there was 1 in pic 1, but could not get a clear enough of the shadows to make out more in pic 1.

Looks like a Chevy racer engine in there though, looks like my shop except you have less junk in yours.

There are probably more in the shadows as they love hidden corners.

Now that is a Feline Paradise of hiding places all I saw was the 6 in pic 2

I could tell there was 1 in pic 1, but could not get a clear enough of the shadows to make out more in pic 1.

Looks like a Chevy racer engine in there though, looks like my shop except you have less junk in yours.

There are probably more in the shadows as they love hidden corners.
Couple of fire breathing big blocks keeping the cats entertained

Well…the kids now have the run of the house. I had to remove all the lamp shades, floral arrangements and table centerpieces. I covered all the leather furniture with plastic drop cloths then heavy canvas drop cloths, to protect against their claws.

The kids napping…
IMG_1244.jpeg
IMG_1243.jpeg

They were wrestling, but stopped long enough to pose…

IMG_1250.jpeg

Well…the kids now have the run of the house. I had to remove all the lamp shades, floral arrangements and table centerpieces. I covered all the leather furniture with plastic drop cloths then heavy canvas drop cloths, to protect against their claws.

The kids napping…
View attachment 158240View attachment 158241

They were wrestling, but stopped long enough to pose…

View attachment 158242
Those faces are way too cute!! Thank you for posting pictures!! Keep 'em coming!!😃

Beast, Kodiak and Grizzly... Kodiak showing his Crest finally... Grizzly is just Black with Gray markingsJuly272024 001.jpgJuly272024 003.jpgJuly272024 013.jpgJuly272024 011.jpg

Latest posts

Back