Current Pulse of HCL--counts, and other data

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo, if I am 3079 and there are only a little over 1000 members, am I really here??🤔
This is indisputable proof you're from the future.

FacePlant is against everything we are for, why would we support them?
There are hundreds of gun groups and pages there.
Hundreds of historical groups and pages.
A ton of veterans groups and right wing pages too.
A real WIDE variety of interests can be found on Facebook.
Why shouldn’t we be there?

FacePlant is against everything we are for, why would we support them?
I think it is just a page to draw new members in here from fakebook.
Why would any of us spend time there, when we can be here on 'the real thing'? :D

26 followers

Homesteading and Country Living fb page.JPG

... or bring Facebook woketards here. Yes, there are some highly intelligent and knowledgeable Facebook users. But my first impression is usually not that.
For many of them, 'Homesteading' probably means: "How thahell do I pay my $2000/month apartment rent in NYC? gaah".:rolleyes:

Why shouldn’t we be there?
Okay, just a couple reasons. Facebook tracks you, and they limit what you can say and what others can say to you. They are a leftist organization and personally I choose not to support them financially. You, my friend, are a big boy and can certainly make your own decisions.

Okay, just a couple reasons. Facebook tracks you, and they limit what you can say and what others can say to you. They are a leftist organization and personally I choose not to support them financially. You, my friend, are a big boy and can certainly make your own decisions.
"By invitation" strikes me as the best method to increase the quality of HC&L membership.

Quality over quantity.

Ben

You don’t think that you are being tracked every where you go on the internet?
I don’t support Facebook financially. Facebook sells ads to advertisers hoping to reach their one billion users.

Yep, I’m a big boy. I’ll do me and you do you.

You don’t think that you are being tracked every where you go on the internet?
Yes we are.
Facebook along with a bunch of other companies like Google, Apple, Samsung, Instagram, Tictoc just to name a few.
Facebook tracks people that don't even have a Facebook account.
I have extension for my browser that blocks Facebook from following me around the internet.

Latest posts

Back