Ebola confirmed in Dallas Texas

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doctor rushed to Bellevue Hospital with Ebola symptoms went bowling a day earlier

include nausea and a 103-degree fever

Dr. Craig Spencer, who recently returned from disease-wracked West African country Guinea after working with Doctors Without Borders, hit the lanes in Williamsburg and used Uber taxis to get around, sources said. The shocking revelation that Spencer was roaming around town — after first telling authorities he self-quarantined himself — emerged after the 33-year-old was hauled off to Bellevue Hospital in a protective suit with symptoms of the deadly disease.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ients-rushed-bellevue-fever-article-1.1984941

I guess most know the first case in New York was confirmed last night. What the hell is our govt thinking about by letting people fly in from these areas! I am impressed that the Duncans fiance didn't catch it, or those in the apartment, but it's still too dangerous, and expensive to treat, to just let people continue traveling. I saw a list of countries that have enlisted a ban from those affected countries, and it was pretty long.

yeah it is pretty ignorant for them to continue to allow people from these infected countries to continue to enter other
countries

Hmm...I just finished treating Ebola patients, what should I do now?
I know, go to one of the most populated cities on Earth within the quarantine period! Yay!

Frickin' moronic and irresponsible docs..... I mean, this guy could have tested HIMSELF before traveling.

Honestly, kind of hoping the jerk bites it. (though thoughts and prayers to any he infected, if there are any).

No s
Hmm...I just finished treating Ebola patients, what should I do now?
I know, go to one of the most populated cities on Earth within the quarantine period! Yay!

Frickin' moronic and irresponsible docs..... I mean, this guy could have tested HIMSELF before traveling.

Honestly, kind of hoping the jerk bites it. (though thoughts and prayers to any he infected, if there are any).
No ****, a medical doctor didn't have the sense to not self quarantine?!!!! Although, lets see, a nurse went on a cruise, another flew, I'd say our medical community needs some more review on ebola 101.

The hell with review. Propose a law that traveling via any form of public transport while you have knowingly been exposed to Ebola victims within 21 days, is a felony crime.

So far, we've had docs and nurses exposed to it that flew, rode the subway, went on a cruise ship, etc., all while in the quarantine period. Seriously?

yeah.they might as well have the flu.then go around sneezing and cough onto everyone they know to be allergic to the flu..

when you read about this kind of monstrous irresponssibilty you know we aregoing towards a huge catastrophy...millions of innocent lives can be lost 'cause ot behavior like that...
like they lost a huge part of their brain..

Latest posts

Back