Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They know that we will not buy them for ourselves.
Additionally, who says you have to throw out the old ones when you get new ones? I can go one month between clothes washing with my new stuff. If I drag my old stuff back into active duty, that easily stretches things to two months. Why get rid of something that can prove so useful in emergencies?

1702309474138.png

Aw hell yeah! <3!
Two hillbillies were talking. Yup. Maw talked me into using that fancy Japanese toilet when we was on vacation. we was there and I had to do a number two you know. anyway, as soon as I get sit down this control board pops up next to me and swings over, it has a little TV and all that, but I can't see too good and I can't read Japanese no ways. Anyway I get done and hit the first button, and you know what a Bidet is right? Anyway, our toilet in France had one. huh. well ain't that nice. the second button I got hot air all on my butt until it was dry, the third button gave me a blast of talcum powder. the last one was a bright pink with a woman symbol on it. Ma said she heard me scream all the way down in the lobby when that tampon went in there!

Well I'll be darned, COUNT the beers!! Drank 83 beers a few times trying to figure that one out!! 😉
Spoiler alert

Addition and subtraction are communicative in that they can be performed in any order.

So add add 40 to 83 we have 123. Ignore the 100 place 23.

Subtract our age from the current year ignoring the century, Bingo.

Ben

Latest posts

Back