Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1687975179105.png

I recognize the curl on the hook, so it doesn't get 'snug-up' it's obviously a deep-sea fishing rig.
And you are right, since the barb part is sticking out, simply cut that part off and slide the shank right out. Takes maybe 10 seconds. :thumbs:
And then treat for possible infection from the greasy crimmy worm guts left on the hook

I'm posting this in Jokes And Humor because it's just got to be a joke. Got to be. Couldn't be anything else. However, there will no doubt be a few Yeti owners running out to buy this $400 frying pan that they can store next to their $900 cooler and $80 coffee mug. :rolleyes:

Good to know that they think their cast iron skillet should "last for years". Since most of the cheaper brands last for centuries.

Screenshot at 2023-06-29 18-01-13.png

I'm posting this in Jokes And Humor because it's just got to be a joke. Got to be. Couldn't be anything else. However, there will no doubt be a few Yeti owners running out to buy this $400 frying pan that they can store next to their $900 cooler and $80 coffee mug. :rolleyes:

Good to know that they think their cast iron skillet should "last for years". Since most of the cheaper brands last for centuries.

View attachment 110974

Thin and lightweight are mutually exclusive to cast iron in my experience.

Mine are all "Heavy as **** and you will die if I hit you with it."

YMMV.

Thin and lightweight are mutually exclusive to cast iron in my experience.

Mine are all "Heavy as **** and you will die if I hit you with it."

YMMV.
My 10-1/4 inch cast iron skillet is the largest I can comfortably cook with (meaning I can hold it with one hand for a reasonable time period). The 12 inchers are "two handed skillets" for me when I need to lift and hold them for more than a few seconds when full of food. I like cooking on cast iron. I don't mind cleaning it. But I don't care too much for lifting it.

Home depot has buckets for 5$.
Most home construction sites have lots of 5-gallon Spackle pails in the dumpster. If you worked construction, you should have a lifetime supply in the shed. You just will never get them apart as they have been stacked together for years now :)

Latest posts

Back