Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
next of kin.jpg

I go outside in my underwear all the time. However I wear boxer briefs and anyone who sees me really wanted to.
I go outside my underwear. However, I wear shoes, pants, shirt, and either a vest or jacket to conceal other stuff I'm wearing.

Very nice painting, but not very 'realistic'. There are 4 guys in a boat, on a river and not one fishing pole in the water or beer in hand. are we supposed to believe 4 guys just got together and said "hey! We could row down the river with no fishing poles or beer.. IT will be great!"

View attachment 113483
View attachment 113484
One seems to be wearing an orange jumpsuit. It could be a jail break.

short 1 min video.
ok--which one of you guys is this?

Criminals, NEVER Turn Your Back on a Guy in a Cowboy Hat Who Just Took Off His Sunglasses​

I'm thinking Dademoss or Supervisor. If it was me I would have just stabbed him.

I'm thinking Dademoss or Supervisor. If it was me I would have just stabbed him.
That video made my heart soar!:heart:
The music was perfect!:)
Pretty sure it was Dademoss, he wears a cowboy hat and I don't;).
Watching them drag him back into the store for a proper a**whoppin' was priceless!:thumbs:

Last edited:
Whiteclaw is muscling in on the vacuum left by Bud Light,
their new flavor is "piss".

OH, and does anybody like "Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/20/world/luna-25-spacecraft-moon-collision-intl/index.html
According to preliminary calculations, Luna-25 “switched to an off-design orbit” before the collision, Roscosmos said.

Well, that's one way to word the problem.

“During the operation, an emergency situation occurred on board the automatic station, which did not allow the maneuver to be performed with the specified parameters,” Roscosmos said in a Telegram post on Saturday.

Now - these guys are good, really good, at wording their problems.

Luna 25’s trajectory allowed it to surpass India’s Chandrayaan-3 lunar lander, which launched in mid-July, on the way to the lunar surface.

Yea Luna 25! Go, go! Victory!!!

It sure beat stupid 'ol Chandrayaan-3 to the lunar surface now, didn't it?

Latest posts

Back