Rant for the Day (keep it clean)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but there is Nothing laffing about after one has a stroke... Always Thought there are/were agencies where Assistants that assist with People in these situations esp with "Training" in How to Do Things all over again...?!?

"Barry, 57, died after he accidentally plunged the blade into his stomach at his home in Powys, Wales, in July"

"The medical examiner eventually ruled Griffiths — who had limited use of one arm following a stroke — most likely died from an accident and not a suicide."

Always Thought these things were scheduled : "Griffiths, who lived alone and was described as “very private,” had been dead for several days before police carried out a welfare check and found blood spattered all through his kitchen and bedroom." :mad:

I chose not to use the laughing reaction. But I really wanted to.
If I meet my demise separating frozen hamburger patties (YUCK) with a butterknife, you are requested to LYFAO when you read news, :drink buddy:

https://nypost.com/2024/09/18/world...-to-separate-two-frozen-burgers-with-a-knife/

It's sad when things like this happen, even if the victim was a Darwin Award candidate. I can't believe people don't think a little more about what they're doing as they're doing it. Personally, I separate frozen burgers with a metal spatula - the same spatula that I pulled out of the drawer to flip the burgers with on the grill. The corner of the spatula penetrates, then the wide body gives you good prying leverage. And you're going to have to wash the spatula later anyway - after you flip the burgers. It might smart a little if you whacked yourself with a spatula blade, but I dare say it wouldn't be fatal. Apparently the guy walked over to his bed and laid down to rest after stabbing himself. A couple of questionable choices are apparent here.
The world needs a hamburger guillotine.

Ben

Back