Russia Versus The Ukraine

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are mercenaries, not active duty US soldiers. They make big money fighting for other countries. Pick up a copy of Soldier of Fortune. In the 70's it was all about Rhodesia.
I did check. The men back than do look very strong and authoritative I even find Rocky and the Terminator offering their services. I do hire straight away. : )
5E7F4E90-52A3-4E90-B72D-3E834C68B92F.jpeg
7D1B2FDE-31B9-489D-B50B-83D55E080922.jpeg
9F9BCBC2-60FE-4CC7-84DD-A427F89D1774.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 15270View attachment 15270I have a problem with this picture of a rocket which did not explode in a Ukrainian rooftop........
this is NOT A RUSSIAN ROCKET...this is a picture of a Ukrainian designed and used rocket called the TOCHKA-U...
Russians do not use these and then who the hell shot it at a Ukrainian house???????????????????

problem you have is that you & all the Putin supporters are claiming KNOWLEDGABLE people are IDing it - it's from a freaking media source - a CNN type is your source - you guys are desperate as hell .....

When George Soros wants the USA to fight Ukraine -- When George Soros brags about having sabotaged Ukraine on multiple occasions -- When George Soros brags about having "installed" the current government in Ukraine --

You know you're on the wrong side of history pretending this is about the people of Ukraine.

This is about an NWO regime in Ukraine which couldn't care less about its people. Soros wants our citizens to die for a regime he installed.

https://en-volve.com/2022/03/04/soros-claims-large-role-in-helping-install-current-ukrainian-regime/

This is about an NWO regime in Ukraine which couldn't care less about its people. Soros wants our citizens to die for a regime he installed.
https://en-volve.com/2022/03/04/soros-claims-large-role-in-helping-install-current-ukrainian-regime/

Soros and Klaus Schwab want Putin liquidated at any cost, Putin stands in the way of the great reset and NWO like Trump. Since the dark state has too few means to vote Putin out or to incite the Russian population against their own government, the villains have only one world war left to destroy Putin and in the end all of Russia.
For this Soros and Schwab needs the USA, because only the USA could possibly destroy Russia and the USA would then of course also be destroyed by Russia, so one would be rid of Russia and the Russian people, and would also be rid of the USA and a possible Trump at the next election.

Soros and Schwab but make a mistake, you overestimate themselves already so that you no longer hold back, it shows more and more who is our true enemy and these people know exactly that you are also on the hit list, the question is only how much damage you still do. Look you in the USA that these criminal persons do not corrupt your country still further and occupy important posts with your corrupt leaders.

Q anon76⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐® (PRO)
Q anon76
®@QAnon211

3h·

Interesting message

https://gab.com/QAnon211/posts/107897357614837543
A short interesting clip of Russian Soldiers speaking to Ukrainians.

Excerpt from General Michael Flynn’s article

”Among other critical issues, the Budapest Agreement stipulated that Ukraine would give up its nuclear weapons if both Russia and the U.S. agreed not to invade it. That is the basic agreement. Putin is in gross violation of this agreement, which affords the U.S. (and select European nations) the opportunity to enforce it. But this is only a starting point to a broader conversation about a peaceful solution.

The real conversation goes like this.

Part One: Russia wants a neutral Ukraine. The Budapest Agreement can be considered an agreement of neutrality. Obviously, if Russia adheres to the agreement, then Ukraine doesn’t need to join

Nothing is as it seems to be.

Europe in March 2022.

In the past, Jews in Europe were discriminated against and eventually liquidated.
Until a few weeks ago, the unvaccinated were discriminated against throughout Europe, lost their jobs, were forbidden to enter public places and restaurants, and the police were allowed to beat unvaccinated people and women and children in the streets with batons with impunity.
Now, Russian citizens in Europe are losing their jobs, living under threats of violence and being thrown out of restaurants.
Stores here throw away Russian products and publicly declare these products as dirt.

You see, Europe NEVER learns from history, absolutely NEVER. Most Russian citizens can't help it because of this conflict, they also want the peace that they wish for others, yet here the states are the stirrups for a new extremism and the media is still agitating for this hatred, it's just sad what's going on here.
If there are further attacks on Russians who have lived here for a long time and there are first deaths, Russia will never forget.

From my point of view, this guy Zelensky lives in a world of his own, demands from other countries weapons, nuclear weapons, EU and NATO accession, other armaments, aircraft and artillery, but I've never read whether he pays for it.
Recently he has been calling for foreign volunteers to fight for Ukraine, you can provoke Putin so badly. Now the Ukrainian is demanding a no-fly zone, if the EU or NATO agrees, the definitive world war will start on the same day.
Until now, Putin has left his long-range bombers in the hangar, but if a European country actively enters the war against Russia, things will probably look different.

If there is a bang here, Russia will be the first to flatten every US base in Germany, and by that I mean really flat, it will then get burning hot very quickly.

This is the first in a series of videos by a former Aussie special forces member who was in Ukraine during the lead up to the invasion and has been trying to cut through all the propaganda and find out the truth.

He has talked to both pro-Russians and pro-Ukrainians at the front lines, and he still had a lot of trouble figuring out what the F*K was actually happening.
Here is a link to the full playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeBtcfaJRl03-5b6bAjq3PKvb0U9hjQg7

Last edited:

BOOM!, indeed!

They are mercenaries, not active duty US soldiers. They make big money fighting for other countries. Pick up a copy of Soldier of Fortune. In the 70's it was all about Rhodesia.

A friend of mine was involved in that for a brief tour. Before he left, he asked if I wanted in. I told him no, one of the few smart moves I made back then. LOL

From my point of view, this guy Zelensky lives in a world of his own, demands from other countries weapons, nuclear weapons, EU and NATO accession, other armaments, aircraft and artillery, but I've never read whether he pays for it.
Recently he has been calling for foreign volunteers to fight for Ukraine, you can provoke Putin so badly. Now the Ukrainian is demanding a no-fly zone, if the EU or NATO agrees, the definitive world war will start on the same day.
Until now, Putin has left his long-range bombers in the hangar, but if a European country actively enters the war against Russia, things will probably look different.

If there is a bang here, Russia will be the first to flatten every US base in Germany, and by that I mean really flat, it will then get burning hot very quickly.

if that means he hasn't made large bomb runs on Ukraine - correct - but he's been running more provocative runs on North America since the days of the Cold War - his old strategic bomber fleet isn't sitting in any hangers ....

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_182897.htm

boy you guys are getting desperate - still trying to excuse away a KBG officer turned dictator's invasion of a neighboring country - AGAIN - only dictator even close was Saddam ....

hope you guys are ready to slink away back to your holes when Putin kills a bunch of Americans with his BS nitemares of bringing back the USSR ...

boy you guys are getting desperate - still trying to excuse away a KBG officer turned dictator's invasion of a neighboring country - AGAIN - only dictator even close was Saddam ....

hope you guys are ready to slink away back to your holes when Putin kills a bunch of Americans with his BS nitemares of bringing back the USSR ...
I guess we will have to see who is right and wrong right now. I am not in support of Putin, but totally against the Great Reset which I believe they are trying to achieve,.

Are you still unable to think? I think you may live to close to the cesspool of Chicago.

I’ve come to acceptance that I do not and will not ever know what’s going on with Ukraine, Russia or Putin. I cannot trust any news outlets about anything. The actions both sides are doing do not make a lot of sense to me so there must be a ton of data points I’m missing. I’d like the killing to stop but it’s not up to me. I’ll take inventory of the results when it’s done. I think I’d prefer an independent Ukraine in the end but that’s because I prefer governments to be small and decentralized.

Just as this is dividing us here, it can be just as dividing at home. Has been here.
I don’t support Putin, but I think Biden, the US has been stirring the pot and cornering Putin into his course of action.
Call me a Putin supporter if you want, I don’t think the US is totally innocent.
Too much propaganda from both sides to determine where the real line lies.
But Putin should get the Nobel Peace Prize, He ended Covid. 😀

I think we are all into a stirred up pot of political crap, a over-stretched agenda of propaganda, too deep mis-use of the actual happenings around the world by the MSM, not enough true info and sitrep from the front-line fighting and debating.
We make our decisions based on info, this info is made based on partial reporting of the front-liners, half-assed and scared reporters collecting danger pay, liars of the ABC farts and hidden facts between the lines.
How we act on the reports is decided on each of our sources and how well they can be trusted by their track record, how early we hear the reports, if the reports are being updated often enough for us to believe anything they say is not from yesterday and if the info is important to our present needs.
The repercussions of the reports and re-actions of any actions we may take from these "reports" can only be read, used, learned from, improved and lastly integrated into our "future" actions "after the fact" of the real truths or full truth coming out.
Check and re-check your reports, sort out the vivid lies, ignore the name calling, inspect the credentials of the reporter/source, collect your needed part of the report and adjust your sights to the changing situation or
just ignore the whole report so it will not effect your judgement.
Too much BS will over-fertilise and burn your garden...

Latest posts

Back