Russia Versus The Ukraine

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@GeorgiaPeachie

Hi GP
I just checked the german news channel after your post. Until now the german gov still imports gas and oil from Russia, the EU is doing so as well because otherwise the whole european economy is crapped.
I'll let yu know if the news channel brings something different.
I as well toke an look on Russia Today (having the news on Telegramm), nothing there too.

Well then it sounds like these people are telling stories!

@GeorgiaPeachie

Hi GP
I just checked the german news channel after your post. Until now the german gov still imports gas and oil from Russia, the EU is doing so as well because otherwise the whole european economy is crapped.
I'll let yu know if the news channel brings something different.
I as well toke an look on Russia Today (having the news on Telegramm), nothing there too.

Here is a report stating it is shut down. BUT, it appears to say that it was restarted after prices soared.

Putin sparks EU panic as he CUTS main gas pipeline and sends prices soaring to record high
VLADIMIR PUTIN has sent the EU into chaos after diverting gas flow from a key pipeline away from Europe as prices skyrocket to record highs once again.
By JACOB PAUL
10:31, Mon, Mar 7, 2022 | UPDATED: 15:43, Mon, Mar 7, 2022

Russia’s state-owned energy giant, Gazprom, cut off gas transiting through the Yamal-Europe pipeline on Friday. It comes after Gazprom restarted its delivery of natural gassupplies via the Yamal-Europe pipeline to Germany from Poland on Thursday. It had booked 7.8 million kilowatt-hours per hour of gas transit capacity via the pipeline for Friday morning until Saturday morning.

Since December, Russia had been sending the Yamal-Europe gas flows in reverse to the east.

The move saw prices skyrocket, surpassing October records that also came from gas squeezes.

But Gazprom agreed to resume transiting gas from Poland to Germany via the pipeline after demand soared.”

European natural gas prices skyrocketed again to a record high above €200 (£165) per megawatt-hour.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/scie...-eu-russia-yamal-pipeline-gazprom-ukraine-war

Here is a report stating it is shut down. BUT, it appears to say that it was restarted after prices soared.

Putin sparks EU panic as he CUTS main gas pipeline and sends prices soaring to record high
VLADIMIR PUTIN has sent the EU into chaos after diverting gas flow from a key pipeline away from Europe as prices skyrocket to record highs once again.
By JACOB PAUL
10:31, Mon, Mar 7, 2022 | UPDATED: 15:43, Mon, Mar 7, 2022

Russia’s state-owned energy giant, Gazprom, cut off gas transiting through the Yamal-Europe pipeline on Friday. It comes after Gazprom restarted its delivery of natural gassupplies via the Yamal-Europe pipeline to Germany from Poland on Thursday. It had booked 7.8 million kilowatt-hours per hour of gas transit capacity via the pipeline for Friday morning until Saturday morning.

Since December, Russia had been sending the Yamal-Europe gas flows in reverse to the east.

The move saw prices skyrocket, surpassing October records that also came from gas squeezes.

But Gazprom agreed to resume transiting gas from Poland to Germany via the pipeline after demand soared.”

European natural gas prices skyrocketed again to a record high above €200 (£165) per megawatt-hour.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/scie...-eu-russia-yamal-pipeline-gazprom-ukraine-war

The report is only partially correct, the EU already had very empty storage facilities in December and Germany then delivered gas through the pipeline to Poland and Ukraine at inflated prices. Poland and Ukraine hate Russia and do not buy gas directly from Russia, Russia supplies gas to Germany and Germany sells the same gas to Poland and Ukraine. You may be wondering what all this **** is about, but it's a reality for a long time.

The EU now imposes sanctions on everything against Russia and cuts off Russia from financial transactions, that's a fact. BUT the only exception is the gas business, the EU does not impose any sanctions and pays for the gas. That's typical again, you sanction a country, but because you don't have your own energy, you take the gas supplies out of the catalog of sanctions.
The EU President is a complete idiot, she thinks it will work that way, but that the people can no longer pay for gas and petrol and this means that the transport costs associated with the food are rising, which is of no interest to politicians. It won't be long before the people take to the streets here because they no longer have any money and the children in the apartment almost freeze to death.

Good time for us down here to talk about Texas leaving the dance

You can say that again! No doubt many folks in Texas are doing the same. When the :shtf big time…as in food riots and gasoline so expensive Texans can’t pay their electric, most will be demanding to get out from under the evil feds control.

No word from Ukraine...I thought they'd be at their destination by now and discover if she's still alive, but I have no feel for the size of the region or the additional difficulties they'll encounter. It feels like it's been a week since the call last night.

P.S. Somewhere on the forum we were talking about money, gold, or food as barter for gas if SHTF here in the US...the guys say for now, money still works, but food is preferred. Gas is scarce, and once when they weren't able to find a vehicle to siphon from for their bikes, they were able to buy it at an extremely jacked up price.
Some news...
They have crossed back into Poland with grandmother in body armor strapped on one of their Kawasaki 140s.
All three are injured but nothing life-threatening. The grandmother was joyous to see her waiting family but devastated to have left her friends and neighbors behind to die. They describe it as "a holocaust in progress."
I was surprised to hear our guys say that it would be suicide for them to go back in, whereas earlier I definitely got the impression they planned to return and disrupt the Russian advance.
I would trust their professional assessment that the Russians are intentionally and systematically killing, starving, and traumatizing the Ukrainians by cutting off their supplies and shelling residential areas.
They were just there, I was not, but they're calling what they've seen genocide. The politics and human toll aside, I am relieved they are not going back into that hell and are coming home.

FAKE.
And the fake is very badly done. The speaker speaks Russian, while in Ukraine, when speaking at official pfings, only the Ukrainian language has been used for several years. I don't understand what gullible idiot this is for.
Look python , all your material is pretty much ******** according to my sources, but I'll try to give you the benefit of doubt as long as I can. I'm assuming you are in an isolated location and can't really tell what's happening or you are getting bad info. Carefully vett your info or don't talk crap until you win. Your posts are as resourceful as a used car salesman with b.s. I don't know if you really believe what you are writing or trying to paint a picture to lure others into this death trap you are ensnared in but wise up and let it go.

Look python , all your material is pretty much ******** according to my sources, but I'll try to give you the benefit of doubt as long as I can. I'm assuming you are in an isolated location and can't really tell what's happening or you are getting bad info. Carefully vett your info or don't talk crap until you win. Your posts are as resourceful as a used car salesman with b.s. I don't know if you really believe what you are writing or trying to paint a picture to lure others into this death trap you are ensnared in but wise up and let it go.

My money is on him being paid to post these fluff “we are winning” pieces. Heck, biden is even making plans for his and O’Asswipe’s installed Zelensky to retreat to Poland. Zelensky is nothing but a WEF/biden installed PUPPET!

You can definitely judge people by their enemies.
Soros, and the rest of the insane left are on Ukraine's side.
It's not that simple Gary.
Soros probably likes dogs and chocolate...
that doesn't mean if you like dogs and chocolate you agree with him.
Let's not lump Ukraine in that category either - it's way more complicated and just as a person is rarely all good or all bad, we certainly shouldn't generalize about Ukraine or for that matter Russia. (But maybe it's OK to generalize about the insane left?!)

Last edited:
Last edited:
I d
Nonsense comparison. I'm sure he likes breathing, too.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/george-soros-hillary-clinton-cheering-war-russia/
Fact: you can judge people by their enemies and their friends. Just as history provides insight into the future, a person's enemies and friends tell us their history. Ignore history at your own peril.
I don't disagree that you can tell a lot by who they associate with, but I don't think the same necessarily follows about their enemies.
Are you saying because Soros hated Hitler (they were alive at the same time,) that you'd probably think Hitler was a great guy if he were here today? By the same token, just because Soros distains Putin doesn't mean Putin is someone we should trust or like.

POSTED ON: Citizens Free Press

1646776450047.jpeg

“In the Russian-Ukrainian crisis,” the Archbishop writes, “we must clearly recognize and denounce the coup d’état of the deep state worldwide, which has worked to install the New World Order, involving the WEF, NATO, UN, the European Union, the IMF…”

I could not agree more with his Excellency, that this is indeed a geo-critical moment and that this discussion must move beyond the realm of Fox News and CNN if we are to bring anything constructive to the de-escalation of this crisis.

If this issue is not addressed with integrity and objectivity, Viganò cautions, “there is a real risk that the Biden Administration will take advantage of this crisis, of which Joe Biden himself is an accomplice and responsible.”

“There is also a real risk,” His Excellency continues, “that this crisis will serve to cover up Biden’s crimes, those of his son Hunter, the China virus pseudo-pandemic, the Durham investigation, the 2020 electoral fraud, as well as jeopardizing the mid-term elections in the United States.”

As the world finds itself on the brink of World War III—a war orchestrated by a globalist cabal and headed up by the likes of Klaus Schwab, George Soros, and Team Biden—I urge readers to prayerfully reflect on this message from His Excellency. “The Truth,” Viganò reminds us, “is the foundation of justice and peace.” Let us all, therefore, ask God to help us find and defend the light of that truth in this moment of Luciferian darkness. MJM

Last edited:
More from the letter by Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò

1646778380133.jpeg

“The Media Narrative

If we look at what is happening in Ukraine, without being misled by the gross falsifications of the mainstream media, we realize that respect for each other’s rights has been completely ignored; indeed, we have the impression that the Biden Administration, NATO and the European Union deliberately want to maintain a situation of obvious imbalance, precisely to make impossible any attempt at a peaceful resolution of the Ukrainian crisis, provoking the Russian Federation to trigger a conflict. Herein lies the seriousness of the problem. This is the trap set for both Russia and Ukraine, using both of them to enable the globalist elite to carry out its criminal plan.

The expansion of NATO

First of all, it is necessary to remember the facts, which do not lie and are not susceptible to alteration. And the facts, however irritating they are to recall to those who try to censor them, tell us that since the fall of the Berlin Wall the United States has extended its sphere of political and military influence to almost all the satellite states of the former Soviet Union, even recently, annexing into NATO Poland, the Czech Republic, and Hungary (1999); Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Bulgaria and Romania (2004); Albania and Croatia (2009); Montenegro (2017); and North Macedonia (2020). The North Atlantic Treaty Organization is preparing to expand to Ukraine, Georgia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Serbia. Practically speaking, the Russian Federation is under military threat – from weapons and missile bases – just a few kilometers from its borders, while it has no military base in similar proximity to the United States.

To be considering the possible expansion of NATO into Ukraine, without thinking that it will arouse Russia’s legitimate protests, is nothing short of puzzling, especially given the fact that in 1991 NATO pledged to the Kremlin not to expand further. Not only that: at the end of 2021, Der Spiegel published drafts of a treaty with the United States and an agreement with NATO on security guarantees (here, here and here). Moscow demanded legal guarantees from its Western partners that would prevent NATO from further eastward expansion by adding Ukraine to the alliance and also from establishing military bases in post-Soviet countries. The proposals also contained a clause on the non-deployment of offensive weapons by NATO near Russia’s borders and on the withdrawal of NATO forces in Eastern Europe back to their 1997 positions.

As we can see, NATO has failed to keep its commitments to Russia, or has at least forced the situation at a very delicate moment for geopolitical balances. We should ask ourselves why the United States – or rather the American deep statewhich regained power after the electoral fraud that brought Joe Biden to the White House – wants to create tensions with Russia and involve its European partners in the conflict, with all the consequences we can imagine.”

Read entire letter here:
https://remnantnewspaper.com/web/in...abp-vigano-former-apostolic-nuncio-to-the-u-s

You can definitely judge people by their enemies.

And what of a person who is an enemy, of all who stand AGAINST the innate rights endowed by The Creator to all humans regardless of political party?

Last edited:
Looking at Hitler's enemies and Soros' enemies tells you they are the same people. Soros was just jealous.
Gary,
If you don't just quit the double talk and agree completely with me,
I'll have to go stop NavyVet (a friend of Soros) from trying beat up DrHenley
and instead fly him to YOUR location (which he of course knows exactly)
and drop him on you by parachute where he will proceed to learn you some manners!
He KNOWS you were in on the conspiracy to disappear him from the forum.

Latest posts

Back