Russia Versus The Ukraine

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ukraine will certainly fall. NATO certainly has no business being there in any shape or form, nor with exerting political influence that far East. This would never have happened if the red line that Russia had clearly dictated and clearly marked out been respected by the West for many decades now

Last edited:
Exact same but only reversed. . . this is what I am talking about. Do not trust MSM!!

1646358706738.png

THE FOLLOWING VIDEO WAS A LIVE STREAM FROM A MARRIED COUPLE WHO CAME ACROSS A MASSACRE AT A ZELENSKY CHECK POINT IN MARIUPOL. THE LIVE STREAM CUTS AS THEY ARE SHOT. RUSSIA TRIED TO SET UP SAFE CORRIDORS FOR PEOPLE TO LEAVE THROUGH. OBVIOUSLY YOU DO NOT TAKE THE SHORTCUT!!!

I think a Putin "shock and awe" might have been a better idea. I hope Putin sees this and takes appropriate action.
A majority of the videos you see embedded here come off my own servers. You can always right click to save them. This is definitely one of those, it documents a serious war crime.

They are just pulling people and shooting them on the spot, leaving their cars abandoned and bodies strewn. Your browser does not support the video tag.

http://198.46.190.126/videos/zalenskymassacre.mp4

The Ukraine will certainly fall. NATO certainly has no business being there in any shape or form, nor with exerting political influence that far East. This would never have happened if the red line that Russia had clearly dictated and clearly marked out been respected by the West for many decades now
My stance but put forth much more eloquently.

The human has not changed or evolved into anything better in the last ten thousand years, is has only created an easier way to destroy another human life than it had before. If the knowledge and means to create food, clean water and a good way of life was just as high and well paid for as making newer and more modern murdering methods...just think of where the human race could be today...man does not deserve to live only to kill. God help us all and help us to finally come to an end of all the hate each and every one of us learns from our own mother and father of being racist, better, richer or having more rights to live than another person and believing the hate program of the media and platform of hating others at all.
If we cannot stop the hating in schools where only children hate, kick, hit, push, degrade, insult and treat other children badly...how will we ever, ever stop the same between adults with guns?????????????
Sometimes, I am ASHAMED to be part of the human race...Gary

Q anon76⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐® (PRO)
Q anon76
®@QAnon211

3h·

Interesting message

https://gab.com/QAnon211/posts/107897357614837543
A short interesting clip of Russian Soldiers speaking to Ukrainians.

Excerpt from General Michael Flynn’s article

”Among other critical issues, the Budapest Agreement stipulated that Ukraine would give up its nuclear weapons if both Russia and the U.S. agreed not to invade it. That is the basic agreement. Putin is in gross violation of this agreement, which affords the U.S. (and select European nations) the opportunity to enforce it. But this is only a starting point to a broader conversation about a peaceful solution.

The real conversation goes like this.

Part One: Russia wants a neutral Ukraine. The Budapest Agreement can be considered an agreement of neutrality. Obviously, if Russia adheres to the agreement, then Ukraine doesn’t need to join NATO. And NATO can agree that having Ukraine join would be a violation of the Budapest accord. This is something that I believe Putin would seriously consider (and possibly accept), and it meets half of his demands. This gives him a way out without killing more people.

Part Two: Putin wants Ukraine to renounce any claim to Crimea. Ukraine should agree, with a major caveat…

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/exclusive-gen-flynn-can-end-ukraine-crisis-today/

MORE views from the “other side”…

Follow The White Rabbit 🌼 (PRO)
Follow The White Rabbit @whereistruth17

15h··Edited

"If you can't close the sky now, then give a deadline when it will happen. If you can't do it now, tell me how many people have to explode, how many arms, legs, heads have to fly to reach you? Tell me how many. I'll go to count and wait for this moment." ~Zelensky
3/3/22

What Zelensky meant to say is: I'll go do false flags to make that happen. “

1646397387659.jpg

BeachMilk@BeachMilk
6h·

“Journalist and war correspondent Anne -Laure Bonnell, who is in Ukraine, shocks viewers when she says …”The truth is I am very close to civilians, and the Ukrainian army is bombing its OWN people!”

I‘ve also heard the same thing from multiple other sources too…..Russia is not attacking Ukrainian citizens, but the Ukrainian government is, in an effort to make the Russians look like the bad guys rather than the liberators that they really are.”

https://gab.com/BeachMilk/posts/107896888936896418
Watch the video of this war correspondent.

Former 21 year military man…

He puts big holes in the MSM reporting of the war in Ukraine.

”Some of you need to take a step back and realize this war is a play we are watching. Something is not right about this whole narrative we’re watching. Use your critical thinking skills Patriots.”

https://gab.com/FRANKQUOTES/posts/107897089422712942

MP of Ukraine in her own words saying “WE ARE FIGHTING FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER”!

The NWO/WEF are the ones trying to take over the entire world and either kill us or enslave us!!
Tracy2017
@TracyK2017

And there you have it! Ukrainian MP ' We are fighting for the new world order'

Watch the clip from FOX NEWS to see for yourself.

1646401134523.png
1646401134523.pngI have a problem with this picture of a rocket which did not explode in a Ukrainian rooftop........
this is NOT A RUSSIAN ROCKET...this is a picture of a Ukrainian designed and used rocket called the TOCHKA-U...
Russians do not use these and then who the hell shot it at a Ukrainian house???????????????????

The human has not changed or evolved into anything better in the last ten thousand years, is has only created an easier way to destroy another human life than it had before. If the knowledge and means to create food, clean water and a good way of life was just as high and well paid for as making newer and more modern murdering methods...just think of where the human race could be today...man does not deserve to live only to kill. God help us all and help us to finally come to an end of all the hate each and every one of us learns from our own mother and father of being racist, better, richer or having more rights to live than another person and believing the hate program of the media and platform of hating others at all.
If we cannot stop the hating in schools where only children hate, kick, hit, push, degrade, insult and treat other children badly...how will we ever, ever stop the same between adults with guns?????????????
Sometimes, I am ASHAMED to be part of the human race...Gary
I do think God did once come to the same conclusion drowning the old world with the great deluge. Humanity certainly has not evolved but certainly has been changed forever with whatever form of beguilement corrupted our first ancestors in the garden of which we have all inherited.

Two of ours, best mates, both Special Forces, both were in Syria, and both speak Russian, left here last weekend heading for Ukraine. They know what they're doing, but their departure was gut wrenching.
UPDATE
At midnight our time (about 10 minutes ago) I was privileged to get to listen in on a brief communication from our 2 guys in Ukraine.

They have run into several small groups of Russian soldiers who abandoned their vehicles and were headed back North. On each encounter, they got the drop on and disarmed the men. They shared water and conversation with one group of soldiers who were without food or water. The soldiers were very young, very green, and had no awareness of the global response to the Russian incursion. When our guys told the soldiers the news about FIFA suspending Russia and about UEFA stripping St. Petersburg of the Champions League final, they insisted our guys must be falling for Nazi propaganda.

They told our guys that they were very surprised when they were ordered to move into Ukraine. They were told that Ukraine had been captured by Nazis, and it was up to them to liberate the Ukrainians.
I don’t think our guys convinced them that the people shooting at them were the Ukrainians they thought they were rescuing.

Even though the soldiers were released (without their weapons) and told to continue north, it sounds like they thought our guys were “the Nazis.” (but maybe nice Nazis?)

Our guy's goal is to reach the grandmother (of one of these 2 men) and extract her to a neighboring country. Traveling with her might require using a bigger vehicle which they say could dramatically increase the likelihood of encountering hostiles, but they are optimistic of their success.

Our guys were sickened by the bomb and shell damage they’ve seen in towns and say they believe it will take decades to rebuild. (The soldiers said the Ukrainian Nazis were the ones blowing everything up!)
The Ukrainians they’ve run into have not been military and are “running around with weapons they have no idea how to safely use.” They are more concerned about being shot or blown up by a hidden “well intentioned” Ukrainian than by the more obvious, noisy, and grouped Russians.

If not for the grandmother, our guys say they would focus on making the Russian advancement more painful. We pray they get the grandmother to safety and make it directly home.
It wasn’t my call, so I kept my mouth shut even though I had a dozen questions.

UPDATE
At midnight our time (about 10 minutes ago) I was privileged to get to listen in on a brief communication from our 2 guys in Ukraine.

They have run into several small groups of Russian soldiers who abandoned their vehicles and were headed back North. On each encounter, they got the drop on and disarmed the men. They shared water and conversation with one group of soldiers who were without food or water. The soldiers were very young, very green, and had no awareness of the global response to the Russian incursion. When our guys told the soldiers the news about FIFA suspending Russia and about UEFA stripping St. Petersburg of the Champions League final, they insisted our guys must be falling for Nazi propaganda.

They told our guys that they were very surprised when they were ordered to move into Ukraine. They were told that Ukraine had been captured by Nazis, and it was up to them to liberate the Ukrainians.
I don’t think our guys convinced them that the people shooting at them were the Ukrainians they thought they were rescuing.

Even though the soldiers were released (without their weapons) and told to continue north, it sounds like they thought our guys were “the Nazis.” (but maybe nice Nazis?)

Our guy's goal is to reach the grandmother (of one of these 2 men) and extract her to a neighboring country. Traveling with her might require using a bigger vehicle which they say could dramatically increase the likelihood of encountering hostiles, but they are optimistic of their success.

Our guys were sickened by the bomb and shell damage they’ve seen in towns and say they believe it will take decades to rebuild. (The soldiers said the Ukrainian Nazis were the ones blowing everything up!)
The Ukrainians they’ve run into have not been military and are “running around with weapons they have no idea how to safely use.” They are more concerned about being shot or blown up by a hidden “well intentioned” Ukrainian than by the more obvious, noisy, and grouped Russians.

If not for the grandmother, our guys say they would focus on making the Russian advancement more painful. We pray they get the grandmother to safety and make it directly home.
It wasn’t my call, so I kept my mouth shut even though I had a dozen questions.
I’m sure many questions. Loved ones are always dear. let’s hope they get themselves and the grandmother to the safe haven they want to be. Keep us posted

Guess biden has gotten us directly into the war. No surprise there. Why would he ever give American people the truth? Or did I miss where he declared war on Russia?
They are mercenaries, not active duty US soldiers. They make big money fighting for other countries. Pick up a copy of Soldier of Fortune. In the 70's it was all about Rhodesia.

Latest posts

Back