Russia Versus The Ukraine

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many idiots out there really think this is truth?? It's honestly scary!! The worst part, he is apparently a Trump supporter. . . Our IQ level just went way down. . . .Reddit's are idiots.
View attachment 15257

OR is he posing as a Trump supporter to attempt to make us all look stupid?

Putin has started to screw the pooch on this invasion. You try to avoid civilian casualties at all costs. Hitting the cities is a wrong move. You just surround cities and lay siege. choke off food,water and power.
He has started to lose the PR war and his military is not performing as well as a superpower military should, along with the Ukrainians giving them hell.
All war plans are perfect until the first shot is fired

Here is another view of the Ukraine…

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸

@JackPosobiec
·
12h

FDD | Putin is not crazy and the Russian invasion is not failing. The West's delusions about this war - and its failure to understand the enemy - will prevent it from saving Ukraine

1646315082350.jpeg

“Putin is NOT crazy and the Russian invasion is NOT failing. The West's delusions about this war - and its failure to understand the enemy - will prevent it from saving Ukraine, writes military analyst BILL ROGGIO”
By BILL ROGGIO FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 10:20 EST, 2 March 2022 | UPDATED: 06:17 EST, 3 March 2022

The Russian incursion may not be failing, true. But in today's age it is not enough to take and hold land, the optics are crucial as well. Couple that with the optical staged propaganda of the Ukrainian government and Putin will be in sad shape either way.
Dont get me wrong. To me, this is a war of Russian oligarchs against the NWO backed corrupt Ukrainian govt. My heart is with the Ukrainian people, not their govt. A pox on both houses.
JMO

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸

@JackPosobiec
·
16h

China will not join Western nations in sanctioning Russia

1646315301231.jpeg

“INTERNATIONAL NEWS Mar 2, 2022 2:59 PM EST
China will not join Western nations in sanctioning Russia

"As far as financial sanctions are concerned, we do not approve of these, especially the unilaterally launched sanctions because they do not work well and have no legal grounds," said Guo Shuqing.”

There are those saying this whole Russia Ukraine war is being done so that China and the Globalists can bring down the Petro Dollar…therefore crashing our economy. Food for thought.

The Russian incursion may not be failing, true. But in today's age it is not enough to take and hold land, the optics are crucial as well. Couple that with the optical staged propaganda of the Ukrainian government and Putin will be in sad shape either way.
Dont get me wrong. To me, this is a war of Russian oligarchs against the NWO backed corrupt Ukrainian govt. My heart is with the Ukrainian people, not their govt. A pox on both houses.
JMO

You couldn’t have said it better!!! Totally agree.

Here is another view of the Ukraine…

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸

@JackPosobiec
·
12h

FDD | Putin is not crazy and the Russian invasion is not failing. The West's delusions about this war - and its failure to understand the enemy - will prevent it from saving Ukraine

View attachment 15260

“Putin is NOT crazy and the Russian invasion is NOT failing. The West's delusions about this war - and its failure to understand the enemy - will prevent it from saving Ukraine, writes military analyst BILL ROGGIO”
By BILL ROGGIO FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 10:20 EST, 2 March 2022 | UPDATED: 06:17 EST, 3 March 2022
Here is a direct link to the article in case you are interested in reading more than just the headline:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tml?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Thanks Doc, I couldnt open the other link.
I knew the Ukraine wouldnt buckle immediately. History precluded that.. Ever since Stalin killed 3+million Ukrainians in 1931-32, the hatred has been intense. Memories are still fresh. Then when Germany invaded Russia in 1940, IIRC. the Ukrainians joined the Wehrmacht to fight the Bolsheviks, then suffer the backlash when Stalin reconquered the Ukraine and the commies ruled till the fall of the USSR. The history is deep and current in this area.

The history is still deep and current in whole Europe. In the Netherlands students are learning german in the school. But if they have the choice between german and english conservation they mostly choose english. And it's a lot easier to get an room in an fully booked hotel if you're not german - own experience. You will have similar in nearly every country the Germans occupied (except Austria).
Switzerland can be even worse. In the state i'm living we're still remember when our neighbour state has betrayed us and let the french troops pass. Until today there's a kind of difference about it. And it happened in September 1798...

The history is still deep and current in whole Europe. In the Netherlands students are learning german in the school. But if they have the choice between german and english conservation they mostly choose english. And it's a lot easier to get an room in an fully booked hotel if you're not german - own experience. You will have similar in nearly every country the Germans occupied (except Austria).
Switzerland can be even worse. In the state i'm living we're still remember when our neighbour state has betrayed us and let the french troops pass. Until today there's a kind of difference about it. And it happened in September 1798...

I am sorely lacking in the geopolitical history of Europe, but I do know certain facts. Like the many countries betrayed by the West... like Poland, Hungary, the Czechs.. etc... it is a shameful history and I am sorry we had a hand in it

Nearly every country in Eastern Europe was been betrayed in the history. If it wasn't the East, then it was the West. Someone always occupied those countries somehow. Guess it dosn't matter if it was in an idiolocial, political or encomomical way. Even the European Union betrayed them - those countries are usefull for the EU because the production costs are low. For the NATO they are usefull to stationing troops against Russia.
The Eu is really an blackmailing union. Switzerland isn't belong to the EU and they give us always a lot of problems and restriction because the citizens don't want join the EU. The EU on the other side just is interested about swiss money to support ever bankrupt country in Europe, especially since Great Britain left the EU.

the "kids" on Reddit have to be the largest collection of idiots on the planet - sometimes it's outrite damn scary the way they think >>> and - it's on the Reddit group sites that should be conservative & logical like "prepping"

Y'all notice that since Canada and the Ukraine we are no longer looked at as those "crazy people"?

Y'all notice that since Canada and the Ukraine we are no longer looked at as those "crazy people"?

the Euros are just going crazy on Reddit - haven't seen such a craze since the first Covid days - there's very little of nothing on nuke preparedness available locally - Kearny & Clayton books must be posted a 100 times eazy ....

I am just watching this unfold,..the Ukraine will fall I have no doubt about that, but other than making noise not a single other country will help them,,, with that said I don't believe there is a real worry about nukes being used

everyone knows that if it gets started no one wins we all lose,,, with that a dead certain fact,,, a nuclear war is pointless

Latest posts

Back