Russia Versus The Ukraine

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOMETIMES I HAVE TO THINK OF """OLD YELLER""
Sometimes you have to shoot a rabid dog, no matter how much you love it.
Sometimes you have to do things, NOT TO BE A MAN...but BECAUSE YOU ARE A MAN....
Land of the FREE, and, HOME OF THE BRAVE: REMEMBER THOSE WORDS???
I wish I were home at the moment. I can only keep my wife free and stay brave for her...

I think each of you can add up what that means.

https://www.spiegel.de/ausland/ukra...nsk-an-a-d06e5aa2-afe1-4689-9dae-1df0e0fd9dc3
Personally, I'm going to pack up my equipment now, if the Russians send their army across the border for "protection" then it's going to go bang, the German government is already spinning its wheels. They wedern against Russia hard sanctions pack, and Russia will then probably Europe shut off the energy.

I think each of you can add up what that means.

https://www.spiegel.de/ausland/ukra...nsk-an-a-d06e5aa2-afe1-4689-9dae-1df0e0fd9dc3
Personally, I'm going to pack up my equipment now, if the Russians send their army across the border for "protection" then it's going to go bang, the German government is already spinning its wheels. They wedern against Russia hard sanctions pack, and Russia will then probably Europe shut off the energy.
This is Biden's escape clause. I've already said than when the Russians invade Donetsk Oblast, Biden will say that it is disputed territory, therefore it doesn't count as Ukraine, and therefore he doesn't have to do anything about it, and his ultimatum about sending troops if Russia invades Ukraine doesn't apply.

It's all a game. It would not surprise me one bit if he sent signals to Putin to let him know this is the case.

This is Biden's escape clause. I've already said than when the Russians invade Donetsk Oblast, Biden will say that it is disputed territory, therefore it doesn't count as Ukraine, and therefore he doesn't have to do anything about it, and his ultimatum about sending troops if Russia invades Ukraine doesn't apply.

It's all a game. It would not surprise me one bit if he sent signals to Putin to let him know this is the case.

I hope you are right and I hope it will happen.
Whether Grandpa Jo will do that is another matter, if he lets Ukraine fall like this NATO will be history and the European politicians will run AMOK.

It will probably show the next 3 days what will happen, if we are lucky it will turn out well, if we are unlucky there will be a hot war and we will be screwed on both continents.

But since when Biden is known as Mr. Peacekeeper? In his history he wasn't really an person who tried to avoid any war... on the contrary.
And Russia would may be an better bride than Iraq - Oil, Resources, Gold and a lot of land.

I'm sorry - but i don't trust Biden or the EU for an second.

Can those who speak Russian translate and tell us if this below is what it says?

“Speaking on December 27, Russian ultranationalist Vladimir Zhirinovsky told the whole world what was about to happen but no one was listening — “At 4 am on February 22 you will feel our new policy.”

False Flag Shenanigans: Russia Destroys Own Equipment During False Flag Operations In Eastern Ukraine
Oryx Monday, February 21, 2022 BMP , BTR 3 Comments

By Stijn Mitzer in collaboration with Dan, Jakub Janovsky and COIN

Russia and Russian-backed separatist forces have been staging a number of false flag operations in Eastern Ukraine throughout mid-to-late February 2022 to fabricate a pretext for an invasion of Ukraine by Russian forces. Russia has long conducted such false flag operations to portray itself or allied nations as victims, evade responsibility (for MH17 for example), sow confusion and create a pretext for war. In typical Russian fashion, these operations are conducted with an amateurish approach that appears inherent to most Russian intelligence operations. [1]

For Eastern Ukraine specifically, this has included a supposed infiltration by Ukrainian saboteurs into Russia. [2] Geolocation of the footage (taken from the helmet of one of the Ukrainian soldiers that supposedly participated in the infiltration) debunked the story within an hour after it turned out that the supposed incursion into Russian territory was carried out from separatist-held territory. [3] Rather than showing the bodies of the five Ukrainian soldiers that were supposedly killed in the raid, Russia instead showed a destroyed BTR-70M armoured personnel carrier (APC) that was painted in an ill-conceived attempt to make it look like a Ukrainian vehicle. [4] Ironically, Ukraine doesn't even operate the BTR-70M, further showing the attention (or lack thereof) that goes into these false flag operations.

Other false flag operations have included car bombings and even evacuations which's timestamp indicated they were filmed days before they were announced by Russian and separatist authorities. [5] The common trend with all of these operations is that they further propel Russia on the path toward becoming a full-fledged pariah state. The painting of own vehicles to make them look like Ukrainian ones before having them appear in a badly-staged provocation and later blowing them up all the while leaving ample evidence everything is a farce truly defines false flag shenanigans.

https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/false-flag-shenanigans-russian.html

Can those who speak Russian translate and tell us if this below is what it says?
He said much more...
Verbatim:
We can accept the program, and what you will feel on February 22 at 4 o'clock in the morning.
I would like 2022 to be peaceful, but I love the truth and have been telling the truth for 75 years.
This will not be a peaceful year. This will be the year when Russia will again become a great country.
And everyone should shut up and respect our country.
Otherwise, they will shut our mouths and will exterminate the Russians, first in the Donbas and then in Western Russia.
Therefore, let's support the new direction in Russia's foreign policy.

(I can't vouch for the quality of the translation because I used Google.)

He is not an ultra-nationalist, but a liberal democrat and vice speaker of the Russian parliament. And this statement can be considered one of the most peaceful and all that he usually says.

Russia has been provoked into a reaction for the last few days, Russia has now reacted. Whether this reaction was good I do not know, but there is currently somehow a breathing space and I think the round table is not yet blocked.

At the moment only certain European countries and probably Blinken scream for war and sanctions, sanctions hit but only the normal citizen.
1 liter of gasoline costs here currently around the 2.20 dollars, the price will rise even more, the gas prices will certainly go through the ceiling if there will still be gas.

1645878420395.jpeg

1645878445861.jpeg

1645878469520.jpeg

ODD. The same woman was hurt in 2018 and 2022? Photos of the building look the same to me.

Not only is it the same woman, the picture is on the same day...look at the little tree on the left, the shape, size and length of the branches show that the pictures were from the same situation and the woman just got some new wrappings on her head from the same wounds (where-ever she got them from)
The woman is not the problem, it is the reporters who are getting "danger" pay in warzones, but are tooooo damn scared to report anything "first hand" as some and many do...

Last edited:
ℕ𝔼𝕆ℕ ℝ𝔼𝕍𝕆𝕃𝕋@NeonRevolt
2h·

Turkey has closed its straights to Russia, which is bad because 1) Turkey is a NATO member, and 2) closing straights like this is most likely an act of war.

Which means... friggin Turkroachs probably just unilaterally dragged the entire "free world" into war with Russia.

FFS.

:shtf

Klaus Schwab and his dark companions definitely have too much power, apparently they are keen on getting Europe involved in an all-out war. I have the feeling that the English or the French will attack Russia next week on their own and then Europe will very quickly make acquaintance with an EMP or nuclear strike.
If it could escalate here in this way, I advise you in the USA to prepare yourself to the utmost, Putin will not be able to admit defeat, and if Putin is overthrown, then the next Russian president will be an even worse one.

If you hear that England is actively attacking Russia, bury yourself as deep as you can in a Bunker.

Latest posts

Back