Russia Versus The Ukraine

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The democrats and many Republicans have wanted war with Russia for a long time. Biden wants war because he thinks he can get some respect. His democrat masters think they can pass massive new spending bills and gain even more control over the people while our attention is diverted.
We could never come close to winning a war with Russia. We'll just waste trillions of dollars, kill thousands of soldiers and then surrender like we did in Afghanistan.

I think that Grandpa Jo is not only about respect, it is also about distracting from his inability.
No one who is still sane would declare war on Russia, even if they theoretically win the war, practically the earth is a nuclear desert afterwards.

I have an idea what Grandpa Jo could do, he should challenge Putin to a duel, no matter if with fists, weapons or chess. The winner may keep the other one afterwards (if the loser survives) to his personal servant or leave him to his army as a barracks cleaner.

Someone on TV said Putin is just jerking Biden's chain and letting Biden make a fool out of himself. Maybe Putin will never invade and say "I told you so" and so leave Biden looking like a crazy old man (which he is)
I said this earlier, red flag on US part.
Russia has done this previously during the Olympics.
Are we supposed to think Bidumb looks tough? Trump may have pushed the button. But I don’t think it would have gotten to that.

I have an idea what Grandpa Jo could do, he should challenge Putin to a duel, no matter if with fists, weapons or chess. The winner may keep the other one afterwards (if the loser survives) to his personal servant or leave him to his army as a barracks cleaner.
He’d challenge him to a push up contest……Come on man! 😂

Breaking911@Breaking911
8h·

BREAKING: Russian state-owned media reporting Ukraine has “fired mortar shells and grenades at four localities in Luhansk People's Republic”

https://gab.com/Breaking911/posts/107811400173120282
The cartoon from the article was most amusing.
1392FF07-66F2-4FFF-B493-EF1EB0C255B2.jpeg

Breaking911@Breaking911
8h·

BREAKING: Russian state-owned media reporting Ukraine has “fired mortar shells and grenades at four localities in Luhansk People's Republic”

https://gab.com/Breaking911/posts/107811400173120282

This is what Ukraine has been doing for months, and no one in Europe condemns it, it is tacitly accepted that the Ukrainian army in the Autonomous Territories, among other things, also kills civilians.
In short, genocide, and the government in Ukraine does not care.
Any other government in Europe that would do the same would have long landed before the Criminal Court in The Hague.

Too long history to write down everything here, there were in the past on all sides very bad incidents and they were really bad.
Stalin had also done very bad things and during WWII some Poles and Ukrainians cooperated with the Germans in the death camps and willingly denounced Jews, especially Poles.
Some were forced to do so, but there was also a dynamic, and the hatred and distrust of Russia is still great. partly understandable.

In order to give information you must either familiarize yourself with this great story and make your own picture, because I will not bring my opinion here because Anaconda would probably say everything is untrue and I don't share his opinion in everything.
The Ukrainians ceartianly welcomed the advancing German army and many did enlist especially after having endured 20 yrs of communist torture and enslavement. Who could really blame anyone in wanting to free themselves from the past Bolshevik regime that terrorised all of Russia at the time

Illini Warror, this whole thread is basically non-Russians and non-Ukrainians (one exception) voicing their views on these countries about which we only know from headlines and maybe travel logs on TV.
My daughter called me yesterday and asked me if the US should go to war over Ukraine. I said "It's complicated." I said I knew some things but it was really too complicated for me to really fully comprehend. Some of the factors don't even involve the US at all, or at least should not. I think we definitely should not be involved in preventing Russia from using the Nord Stream 2 pipeline. That is none of our damned business.

The only thing the US will have at the end of this conflict is thousands of dead people brought home in coffins and it will be the same for us.
This war would NOT be won or only with the greatest losses and if China still hangs in, we can all pack up.

From my point of view Grandpa Jo, the Canadian Minister and the English Minister should fight this thing alone with Putin, you can also fight all three against him, but you should settle it among themselves and not sacrifice thousands of lives of your own people.
It always hits the wrong people in the end, there must be wars where it is so and where one has no other choice, but this war with Russia would be in the highest measure pointless because Russia does not declare war on us for the same reasons.

The problem is, one looks for this war formally because many nations are now after Corona all the more factually bankrupt and want to find an escape from the misery. If a nation admits that it is bankrupt, it is at the end, including sitting on a civil war, for the reason something else must come.

Ballistic missile and cruise missile exercises begin tomorrow in southern Russia. The North and Black Sea Fleets will also take part, which will probably not please Europe at all, because a few very nasty weapons will probably be launched for training purposes, such exercises of this size are not common even for Russia.
Europe alone has as good as nothing to oppose, most European armies are either dissolved, bled dry financially or no longer geared to conflict. The German government threatens every day in the direction of Moscow, but they have no more means of pressure, except for an inept government that disgraces itself.

Let's hope that there will never be a serious use of these weapons here.

https://de.rt.com/meinung/131868-raketentruppenuebung-nach-eskalation-im-donbass/

lllini warrior that really makes a lot of sense. I mean the people you call foreigners have only been studying and interpreting each other’s histories for hundreds & thousands of years all the way back to Herodotus . Thankfully the French foreigner Jean Champollion never followed your advice. You know the one who went on to make the breakthrough with understanding hieroglyphs from the discovery of the Rosetta Stone in Egypt. Thank you for your opinion but I will continue to express my thoughts as I please.

go and interpret your own ******* country - obvious as hell your bigoted perspective against the US is your basis - immigrants aren't in any position after years of living in the US to make the statements you are making ....

make all the statements you want - but don't bitch about getting banned for your bigot trolling here >>> don't see Americans attacking your way of life

Ballistic missile and cruise missile exercises begin tomorrow in southern Russia. The North and Black Sea Fleets will also take part, which will probably not please Europe at all, because a few very nasty weapons will probably be launched for training purposes, such exercises of this size are not common even for Russia.
Europe alone has as good as nothing to oppose, most European armies are either dissolved, bled dry financially or no longer geared to conflict. The German government threatens every day in the direction of Moscow, but they have no more means of pressure, except for an inept government that disgraces itself.

Let's hope that there will never be a serious use of these weapons here.

https://de.rt.com/meinung/131868-raketentruppenuebung-nach-eskalation-im-donbass/

Here, we have not been informed about these exercises. The media is saying more Russian troops are being moved into attack position. Meanwhile, we in the US have lost our southern border in a two year long invasion from Mexico. But Ukraine's border is the border which Biden is concerned with. We are all wondering why Biden has not sent 8,500 troops to the Mexican border and why Biden thinks he can back down Putin when he cannot even back down the Mexican President, whoever he is.

It is all reported in german...but the context is:
A 15 kilometer long traffic jam has started as of 7:45 am. on the 19th of Feb.
Bus and car traffic has stopped the border crossings into Russia as 25,000 people have been already EVACUATED from the Ukrainian areas being occupied by the separatists there. 2 orphan homes evacuated with 1000 children and another 6,600 are getting ready to go.
In another area, 109 mortar grenades have been shot, reports of maybe a gas pipeline being sabotaged and two explosions there and possibly a kindergarden has been also destroyed with an explosion...
Some of the reports are conflicting as the date and time on some of the cameras evidently show the date as the 16th of Feb and not the 19th as reported...maybe just set the clock on the camera wrong....

https://de.rt.com/international/131481-live-ticker-zur-ukraine-krise-die-neuesten-entwicklungen/

go and interpret your own 性交ing country - obvious as hell your bigoted perspective against the US is your basis - immigrants aren't in any position after years of living in the US to make the statements you are making ....

make all the statements you want - but don't bitch about getting banned for your bigot trolling here >>> don't see Americans attacking your way of life
A bigoted perspective? I’m sure the 120 thousand of your own citizens who were incarcerated in internment camps for merely being of Japanese origin from 1942 -46. would disagree with you . But we too in Australia sadly we followed the same policy incarcerating around 7000 citizens of Italian origin when Italy entered the war around 12000 citizens of Australia were incarcerated all up. Seems to me that nations and countries alike sometimes care not if you be a native ,citizen or foreigner when it comes to their own agenda and policy. So what be your point. Again I will remind you that I’ll continue to express my statements under our freedom of speech as long as it be there. As to attacking your freedoms there be those in your nation who seek to do just that as in Australia too. Just not me . I would be careful of who you call a bigot and a troll.
68AED75F-B61C-4C2C-B9AC-57503431151C.jpeg
0D3AE5CD-8C2C-4799-BE73-26BAC44BBE2B.jpeg
50BB88C0-7784-4393-A79F-7E07F6EA1692.jpeg

Last edited:
Here, we have not been informed about these exercises. The media is saying more Russian troops are being moved into attack position. Meanwhile, we in the US have lost our southern border in a two year long invasion from Mexico. But Ukraine's border is the border which Biden is concerned with. We are all wondering why Biden has not sent 8,500 troops to the Mexican border and why Biden thinks he can back down Putin when he cannot even back down the Mexican President, whoever he is.

Our media doesn't say much about the US either, except that Grandpa Jo was the best choice of all and he is a very great man who is uniting the country again and has a lot of trouble and work on his hands because of Trump's abuses. When Grandpa Jo flew to Switzerland in Geneva, our Federal Council received him better around longer than Putin, our Federal Council was full of joy that he got along with Grandpa Jo so well.
Our authorities also think that the Canadian minister is doing everything right and that the truckers are troublemakers.

As for Ukraine and Russia, we have bad information here too, but Ukraine is also deliberately obstructing reconnaissance by independent observers and making it difficult for aid organizations to get into the areas, which tells me quite a bit.
No country in Europe would currently accept refugees from the autonomous areas in eastern Ukraine, the European countries prefer to supply weapons that are shot at kindergartens.
Russia also makes and made mistakes, but I credit them highly that you take civilians from the embattled areas and supply, although the Russian population itself has as good as no money and space.

At the moment it really looks like they want to drag Russia into a war at any cost, and if Ukraine now starts to shoot across the Russian border then that tells me that there is a big power behind Ukraine that has given the order to do so, only this big power will drop Ukraine directly if the Russians put up a fight. The coming days will show it.

It is all reported in german...but the context is:
A 15 kilometer long traffic jam has started as of 7:45 am. on the 19th of Feb.
Bus and car traffic has stopped the border crossings into Russia as 25,000 people have been already EVACUATED from the Ukrainian areas being occupied by the separatists there. 2 orphan homes evacuated with 1000 children and another 6,600 are getting ready to go.
In another area, 109 mortar grenades have been shot, reports of maybe a gas pipeline being sabotaged and two explosions there and possibly a kindergarden has been also destroyed with an explosion...
Some of the reports are conflicting as the date and time on some of the cameras evidently show the date as the 16th of Feb and not the 19th as reported...maybe just set the clock on the camera wrong....

https://de.rt.com/international/131481-live-ticker-zur-ukraine-krise-die-neuesten-entwicklungen/

I can read enough German to read that article so no problem for me. Keep news coming, this is especially valuable in view of the fact that we don't get this news in the in English speaking world sometimes. I would tell you the same for French and Italian, since the Swiss study those languages even if they are not their native tongues, but I don't read either one of those. RT (Russia Today) reported on the exercises in their English news TV broadcast today.

I can read enough German to read that article so no problem for me. Keep news coming, this is especially valuable in view of the fact that we don't get this news in the in English speaking world sometimes. I would tell you the same for French and Italian, since the Swiss study those languages even if they are not their native tongues, but I don't read either one of those. RT (Russia Today) reported on the exercises in their English news TV broadcast today.
Are there any short wave broadcasting news stations near the Ukraine region? I wouldn’t mind bypassing the corporate media and getting it first hand. Some of the foreign broadcasters sound like English is their fifth language but I probably won’t trust a foreign news source with the financial backing to broadcast perfect southern English anyway.

Are there any short wave broadcasting news stations near the Ukraine region?
Hate to go against Radiogoons statement but...here I go...
The answer to your question requires another question...
What do you define as to "near the Ukraine region"?? What distance is still "near"?? The city of Djakovo in Croatia is reputed to be the metropole of all HAM radio stations collectives in the whole world...try to get ahold of some radio people down in Croatia if they are closer to where you are and would be of any help of you getting some up-to-date info.

Hate to go against Radiogoons statement but...here I go...
The answer to your question requires another question...
What do you define as to "near the Ukraine region"?? What distance is still "near"?? The city of Djakovo in Croatia is reputed to be the metropole of all HAM radio stations collectives in the whole world...try to get ahold of some radio people down in Croatia if they are closer to where you are and would be of any help of you getting some up-to-date info.
Ham Radio operators are not Shortwave Broadcast Stations, in answer to his original question it is still "No".

Putin has ordered Russian troops to invade Ukraine, U.S. intelligence reveals: Secretary of State Antony Blinken insist Putin's threat to Ukraine is 'deadly serious'
About 100 conscripts are starving at the Dolbino station
UPDATE February 20, 2022
They have been living there for 5 days. They eat at their own expense. All the money has already been "spent". Residents of the village of Veselaia Lopan contacted the hotline of the Association for the Promotion of the Protection of the Rights of Military Personnel and Conscripts - the "Committee of Soldiers' Mothers" (abbr.-AKSM). They reported that at the railway station of Dolbino station, which is near their village, there is a large number of servicemen - contract soldiers with conscripts interspersed (more than 100 people) from the Taman division. The guys have been living there for 5 days, eating for their own money. Someone has already run out of them (ed. note - the monetary allowance of conscripts is about 2 thousand rubles), but no one has seen dry rations in the eyes. When the shipment will be also unknown. In support of the words, the residents sent a photo. It shows how many fighters are in the small room of the rural station. They settled down as best they could - like herrings in a jar. You have to sleep right on the tiled floor. Someone is forced to dry the wet form on the radiator. There are no signs of food at all. There is no water either. No drinking, no washing hands.
1645435032702.png
1645435045638.png
1645435061995.png

ACSM employees checked the information - it was confirmed. What a nightmare, - says Svetlana Golub, chairman of the Association to promote the protection of the rights of military personnel and conscripts - "Committee of Soldiers' Mothers." - What kind of need is this in peacetime to create such conditions for military personnel? What is this attitude of senior officials to their personnel, to the officer accompanying the fighters? Where is the staff member responsible for supervising this trip? Gone for the weekend and drink tea with bagels? So the information will be passed on to higher management. We hope they will organize normal conditions, hot meals and drinking water for the fighters. And by the way, where are the dry rations?
UPDATE on 02/20/2022 TIME 10.00: The command got involved. The official informed the servicemen that they would be leaving for their destination in the near future. As for nutrition, the question remains open.
UPDATE FOR 02.20.2022 TIME 15.49: The issue of food (including hot) and water remains unresolved. Local residents with their food stocks go to the location of the guys. But there is still not enough food for everyone.
UPDATE FOR 02/20/2022 TIME 19.41: ACSM received information that the fighters were being taken to their destination. Upon arrival, they will immediately receive a hot meal.
UPDATE FOR 02/20/2022 TIME 21.46: The headquarters commented that the guys were sent to their destination. However, it turned out that not all. This is confirmed by the locals. Moreover, the officials (according to the source) lined up the guys and took pictures with empty boxes of dry rations ..... Then the connection with the source was interrupted. ACSM is waiting for an answer from him to the question: were these their personal dry rations and they ate them, or where did these boxes come from?

https://golubschool.ru/tpost/2tn6tz...roNk2Rcy6ULDhU4PXcpIflpyLl9r9WSFKssvXWabnf-Xc

Latest posts

Back