Russia Versus The Ukraine

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess you still don't understand that Ukrainian leadership is guilty of crimes against humanity, but is a part of the New world order, who is allied with our criminal government and criminal NATO who are arms of the Evil Globalists that want to control all of us or want us dead!

Russia is not part of that Evil group. I'm not saying they don't do bad or evil things that serve there own interests, but they are fighting our enemies that are the worst Evil bunch you could imagine. So that kind of makes your statements less significant to the big picture, even if 100% true.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend? That doesn't work for me.
The Ukrainian government are not angels...But neither is the Russian government. BOTH are Oligarchies. Meanwhile, ordinary people who just want to live their lives in their own country are paying the price.

How do you know that the Russian leadership and Oligarchs that own that place are NOT part of that evil group? They were pretty buddy buddy with the WEF and actually ran the simulation for cyber attack at the forum, until they invaded.

Maybe the invasion by Russia is all part of the big WEF plan to have an excuse to cut out fossil fuels, control farming etc and Putin agreed to play along?

Think how much easier it would be to implement the WEF agenda if both the NATO alliance and the UN were destroyed or discredited.

The answer is you don't know. None of us do. All we can go off of is what we are told and what logic dictates.

Last edited:
The enemy of my enemy is my friend? That doesn't work for me.
The Ukrainian government are not angels...But neither is the Russian government. BOTH are Oligarchies. Meanwhile, ordinary people who just want to live their lives in their own country are paying the price.

How do you know that the Russian leadership and Oligarchs that own that place are NOT part of that evil group? They were pretty buddy buddy with the WEF and actually ran the simulation for cyber attack at the forum, until they invaded.

Maybe the invasion by Russia is all part of the big WEF plan to have an excuse to cut out fossil fuels, control farming etc and Putin agreed to play along?

The answer is you don't know. None of us do. All we can go off of is what we are told and what logic dictates.

Yeah I don't know for sure. It's sure leaning as to what I think. Did you know that the UN is discussing removal of Russia from the UN entirely?

I think you better understand what's really going on before you join in defense of the Ukrainian government and who there allied to. Only one of them is allied to those that want you dead!

Yeah I don't know for sure. It's sure leaning as to what I think. Did you know that the UN is discussing removal of Russia from the UN entirely?

I think you better understand what's really going on before you join in defense of the Ukrainian government and who there allied to. Only one of them is allied to those that want you dead!

Darlin' I am not defending the Ukrainian government. I am defending the right of the Ukrainian people to have a chance to chart their own course in a nation of their own. Free will is a God given human right.

Darlin' I am not defending the Ukrainian government. I am defending the right of the Ukrainian people to chart their own course in a nation of their own.

It didn't seem like it. It was all about how Russia is wrong. Ukraine refused to negotiate a stop to it. If you knew what's really going on and who control's Ukraine and what there purpose is there. You would know why they will never negotiate or surrender. It's the sane reason they will never relinquish there power in the USA. It's because they are all guilty of the worst repeated organized crimes people could ever commit.

It didn't seem like it. It was all about how Russia is wrong. Ukraine refused to negotiate a stop to it. If you knew what's really going on and who control's Ukraine and what there purpose is there. You would know why they will never negotiate or surrender. It's the sane reason they will never relinquish there power in the USA. It's because they are all guilty of the worst repeated organized crimes people could ever commit.
Back in the early 2000's my son played Junior Hockey in New England. Since he was 16, he stayed with a host family. His room mates were both Russians. Both of their fathers were very wealthy and not through legitimate means. The Russian mob controls business there.

Russia is not any more innocent in that respect than Ukraine. It would be like saying who is less corrupt? The Banditos or MS-13? You won't find me singing the praises of either organization.

Corruption is a way of life in Russia just as much as it is in Ukraine. It is a societal remanent of what people did to survive the Communist era when getting basic necessities required "knowing someone".

Just because Joe Biden is involved in Ukraine and not Russia, does not make Russia less odorous to me. Right is right and wrong is wrong doesn’t matter what politician of what party is involved.

Last edited:
Back in the early 2000's my son played Junior Hockey in New England. Since he was 16, he stayed with a host family. His room mates were both Russians. Both of their fathers were very wealthy and not through legitimate means. The Russian mob controls business there.

Russia is not any more innocent in that respect than Ukraine. It would be like saying who is less corrupt? The Banditos or MS-13?

Corruption is a way of life in Russia just as much as it is in Ukraine. Just because Joe Biden is involved in Ukraine and not Russia, does not make it less odorous to me. Right is right and wrong is wrong doesn’t matter what politician of what party is involved.

I'm not trying to debate who is more corrupt. It's not relevant. The one I'm more worried about is the one who wants to take over the entire world and kill me and my family, end my family tree in the process.

If you don't understand or in denial, then I tried and will move on.

I just wonder why everybody takes so much effort to support an obviously high criminal ukrainian government until the own citizens and nation goes ruined during the ukrainian citizens run away instead of fighting for their own rights and country.

I suspect the whole Ukraine support is just an reason or excuse (name it however you like) to start an WW3 without giving the first shoot just to keep the power and control over the rest of the world.
At the end not one of the WEF/NATO and UN leaders cares about the humans in the Ukraine or somewhere else.

The whole BS ist to cover the own mistakes, fear to loose power, fear to loose control and even more fear about loosing money yet and in future.

And of course it's the easiest way to point against Russia and every other nation who's not willing to play the game. And makes them looking better in the history books.

I'm not trying to debate who is more corrupt. It's not relevant. The one I'm more worried about is the one who wants to take over the entire world and kill me and my family, end my family tree in the process.

If you don't understand or in denial, then I tried and will move on.

And you seem to not understand...
Russia is allied with China and Iran. Both seek to destroy us as well.
We are in a catch .22

Supporting one side or the other, Russia/China/Iran or Ukraine/NATO/WEF, dead ends on the same street.

And just like the citizens of Ukraine, you are caught with no freedoms, no free will left no matter which "side" you run to.

I do believe you may be the one in denial. Russia defeating Ukraine/Nato, will not better your family's situation.

Last edited:
And you seem to not understand...
Russia is allied with China and Iran. Both seek to destroy us as well.
We are in a catch .22

Supporting one side or the other, Russia/China/Iran or Ukraine/NATO/WEF, dead ends on the same street.

And just like the citizens of Ukraine, you are caught with no freedoms, no free will left no matter which "side" you run to.

I do believe you may be the one in denial. Russia defeating Ukraine/Nato, will not better your family's situation.

It's worst than I suspected. ( your understanding) Russia is not allied to China and Iran in all things.

It's worst than I suspected. ( your understanding) Russia is not allied to China and Iran in all things.

They are more allied than you realize. I take it you have heard of the One China policy?

And perhaps the New World Order they just put out?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...na-and-russia-unveil-plan-for-new-world-order
Or their declaration that their ties are closer than NATO's?

"The new inter-State relations between Russia and China are superior to political and military alliances of the Cold War era,” the two governments said in a joint statement released after a meeting between Chinese General Secretary Xi Jinping and Russian President Vladimir Putin. “The sides reaffirmed their intention to strengthen foreign policy coordination, pursue true multilateralism, strengthen cooperation on multilateral platforms, defend common interests, support the international and regional balance of power, and improve global governance.”
...Xi and Putin declared themselves the real protectors of global peace and stability.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...i-declare-china-russia-ties-superior-to-natos
IF it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, you can call it a goose, but whatever pronoun it prefers, it is still a duck.

Last edited:
China's long term plans don't include sharing power with Russia.

Time will tell. Perhaps Putin is just a useful idiot but, the key word is useful.

I certainly hope that Russia is against the evil de-population Globalists. If not then God help us.

I really hope I'm correct.

I would be surprised considering how pro-life Putin has claimed to be. A lot of folks claim that is because he wants babies born to keep the economy thriving, but mass depopulation also kills the economy.

China's long term plans don't include sharing power with Russia.
Clear back to the beginning of the Qin dynasty, those in power, in China have wanted to rule their known world. Russia is just a nice chess piece to be moved to suit China. If and when Russia in not needed or wanted, then it will be on the chopping block. China down through history has never had a problem forming allies and then turning on those same allies, once their usefulness is ended. Any nation that borders China, or is very close by, will be a target eventually.

The thing that most people havent taken into account is that if Putin is allowed to win in Ukraine, he wont stop there, he will move on to other countries, Moldova and Poland have already been threatened (along with Washington, London and Berlin) and there will be others if he isnt stopped, pretty soon we would be in 1939 territory again with the whole of Europe in flames if not the whole world.

one would think some members want Putin to win in Ukraine from the comments?
no comment necessary, but if you would read enough of my other postings then you will see that I am for neither one or the other side to win. And, I appeal to your intelligence to observe the difference between the posting of simple videos which I found in you-tube stating the momentary position and status of certain countries and my making any statemenst (if at all) that I would support one side or the other.
I believe from my geological position on the European continent, that I am in closer proximity to the needless destruction of private property, innocent lives, a productive land and my geographical neighboring nation, in the name of whatever each side has decided to proclaim to be the RIGHT TO FIGHT....and would also have the greater right to lean to one side or the other according to my own decisions, info, desire to survive and gut feelings without ANYONE trying to read between the lines and put words in my mouth or discern what I could possibly be saying.
Ask me a direct question (and others here) if you wish to question any of my comments here and I will be happy to give you a exact direct answer, do not beat around the bush with open comments.
I simply posted some info and left a dry commentary, Live free, Gary

Last edited:
China down through history has never had a problem forming allies and then turning on those same allies, once their usefulness is ended. Any nation that borders China, or is very close by, will be a target eventually.

Same can be said of Russia. Molotov-Ribbentrop and many other promises that were strategically convenient, until they weren't.

As a side note: Egypt has recently requested and been welcomed into BRIC.

....and would also have the greater right to lean to one side or the other according to my own decisions, info, desire to survive and gut feelings
This is important to remember. Despite whatever we may be thinking as observers (for the brief time at hand, at least), you're currently in the thick of it.

I'm pro Survivor316 & her family. I'm pro Leave-us-the-heck-out-of-it.

In the end, I think those of us who seem "pro-Russia" are simply "anti-US involvement." I don't know about the rest of the world, but here it is quite obvious by reporting who we are expected to support. And that means the entire story isn't being reported. That doesn't mean I think Russia is grand and we should all wear ushankas.

What I want most out of the situation is for the two countries to be able to work out their own issues without the involvement of other nations. Unfortunately, our government powers seem incapable of keeping to our selves. In my opinion, we should have never made any agreements with the Ukraine about defense.

We should be building our defenses so that IF a Russia/China/N. Korea/any other crazed tyrant comes knocking at our doorsteps, we can put them firmly in their place. I see this in the same light as the 2nd Amendment. What is more effective: policing everyone and making laws that robbery is illegal or allowing citizens to carry a gun and shoot robbers?

If the US would have been concentrating on our defense all of these years, we wouldn't be worried about what might happen after this conflict. We'd be prepared either way. Now we're relying on some dubious people in charge of our countries to make decisions for the people which they have proven they do not represent.

In the end, I'd fight whomever attacked me. If it's Russia, China, the Ukraine, or even the US government itself, I will fight for my life and the lives of my family. Despite what BLM may have been telling us, silence does not equal violence.

This is important to remember. Despite whatever we may be thinking as observers (for the brief time at hand, at least), you're currently in the thick of it.

I'm pro Survivor316 & her family. I'm pro Leave-us-the-heck-out-of-it.

In the end, I think those of us who seem "pro-Russia" are simply "anti-US involvement." I don't know about the rest of the world, but here it is quite obvious by reporting who we are expected to support. And that means the entire story isn't being reported. That doesn't mean I think Russia is grand and we should all wear ushankas.

What I want most out of the situation is for the two countries to be able to work out their own issues without the involvement of other nations. Unfortunately, our government powers seem incapable of keeping to our selves. In my opinion, we should have never made any agreements with the Ukraine about defense.

We should be building our defenses so that IF a Russia/China/N. Korea/any other crazed tyrant comes knocking at our doorsteps, we can put them firmly in their place. I see this in the same light as the 2nd Amendment. What is more effective: policing everyone and making laws that robbery is illegal or allowing citizens to carry a gun and shoot robbers?

If the US would have been concentrating on our defense all of these years, we wouldn't be worried about what might happen after this conflict. We'd be prepared either way. Now we're relying on some dubious people in charge of our countries to make decisions for the people which they have proven they do not represent.

In the end, I'd fight whomever attacked me. If it's Russia, China, the Ukraine, or even the US government itself, I will fight for my life and the lives of my family. Despite what BLM may have been telling us, silence does not equal violence.
The problem is we signed treaties especially after WWII, that over the decades have gotten us more and more involved. Pulling out of them means our word is cow cacca not just diplomatically but, economically as well. There is no easy solution.

There are some saying that China's purchase of 80 tons of gold since the start of the year, their talks with the Saudis and Iran, are indicators that they are looking to issue a new gold backed currency to knock the U$D fiat currency off its global pedestal. Where will the money to build our defenses come from then? If we were to break our treaties, who would stand by our currency which is worthless promises anymore?

We are in BIG trouble, no matter how you slice it.

The problem is we signed treaties especially after WWII, that over the decades have gotten us more and more involved. Pulling out of them means our word is cow cacca not just diplomatically but, economically as well. There is no easy solution.

There are some saying that China's purchase of 80 tons of gold since the start of the year, their talks with the Saudis and Iran, are indicators that they are looking to issue a new gold backed currency to knock the U$D fiat currency off its global pedestal. Where will the money to build our defenses come from then? If we were to break our treaties, who would stand by our currency which is worthless promises anymore?

We are in BIG trouble, no matter how you slice it.

I agree. We definitely are.

Today's news from the EU

MEPs voted against amending the resolution on the conflict in Ukraine at a plenary session in France. In doing so, they refrained from including in the resolution a call for immediate diplomatic efforts to end hostilities in Ukraine and achieve peace.

Europe still follows the line of blond felt head Boris Johnson that the conflict can only be resolved on the battlefield, with all consequence and with the risk of a nuclear World War 3.
Well the EU is just a stirrup holder from Joe and nothing else was to be expected.
There are now a few army cadres who openly say that the Russians gave Ukraine a good way out of its misery a few months ago, but Zelensky preferred to listen to the idiot Boris Johnson and abandon his country to annihilation.
The Ukraine does NOTHING for the EU and the USA, this country is no less corrupt than Russia and economically worthless, so it fits in with Europe like Zimbabwe.
Zelensky promotes either SS Nazis or SS Nazis have Zelensky in their grip, pictures appear weekly where Zenlensky posts pictures of Ukrainian soldiers with Nazi and SS symbols on their uniforms on his social channels.
If a European head of government did something like that, he could pack his bags straight away and resign. In the case of Zelensky, our media and government deliberately overlook this.
Zelensky behaves more and more like Hitler, demands tanks, submarines and fighter jets and then immediately insults the Western countries and our governments are still at his feet while the Ukrainian people now have a dictatorship that they would never actually have in the form want to choose. In Ukraine there is only Zelensky's party, only his media, and only his opinion, everything that contradicts this scheme disappears without a trace. Zelensky is not the hero as portrayed, he is no better than Putin and promotes Nazism and hatred.

The war between Ukraine and Russia is a fratricidal war and we should hold back, arms to Ukraine will only prolong the conflict and in Ukraine men will be beaten up in the street by SS henchmen and thrown to the front in three months then it's probably the women's turn.
Putin also has his flaws, that's the way it is, but he told NATO for 12 years that he didn't want a rapprochement with Russia, NATO pissed on Russia for 12 years.
The Minsk 2 deal was a Western farce, Russia was screwed by Western leaders, Merkel, Macon and the despot Poroshenko publicly admitted that?
Europe has silently tolerated the blowing up of NS 1+2 by NATO countries, although this is currently driving thousands of companies and private individuals into bankruptcy, the blowing up is a help to speed up the Great Reset.

I can understand Russia pissing off the west, how do you want to believe them here?
The EU and US are now flying Ukrainian Green Men in their stinky uniforms on government planes to their countries and teaching them the conflict on Western weapons, all in all, one day Russia will judge this as a direct confrontation and then it will bang.
It actually amazes me that Russia hasn't done this yet, if the Russians were to supply Cuba or Mexico with weapons like they used to in the past, like the USA and EU are now doing with Ukraine, the USA would have declared war on Russia long ago.

The adage the enemies of my enemy are my friends this also applies to me, every enemy of the WEF and every enemy of the WEF governments in the US and Europe is my friend.
I have absolutely no intention of living under or subordinating to the vision of the criminal Klaus Schwab, which is why I oppose this suicidal NATO war, because in the end it will only bring death and ruin for everyone, except of course for the despots who follow them upgrade war.

Today's news from the EU

MEPs voted against amending the resolution on the conflict in Ukraine at a plenary session in France. In doing so, they refrained from including in the resolution a call for immediate diplomatic efforts to end hostilities in Ukraine and achieve peace.

Europe still follows the line of blond felt head Boris Johnson that the conflict can only be resolved on the battlefield, with all consequence and with the risk of a nuclear World War 3.
Well the EU is just a stirrup holder from Joe and nothing else was to be expected.
There are now a few army cadres who openly say that the Russians gave Ukraine a good way out of its misery a few months ago, but Zelensky preferred to listen to the idiot Boris Johnson and abandon his country to annihilation.
The Ukraine does NOTHING for the EU and the USA, this country is no less corrupt than Russia and economically worthless, so it fits in with Europe like Zimbabwe.
Zelensky promotes either SS Nazis or SS Nazis have Zelensky in their grip, pictures appear weekly where Zenlensky posts pictures of Ukrainian soldiers with Nazi and SS symbols on their uniforms on his social channels.
If a European head of government did something like that, he could pack his bags straight away and resign. In the case of Zelensky, our media and government deliberately overlook this.
Zelensky behaves more and more like Hitler, demands tanks, submarines and fighter jets and then immediately insults the Western countries and our governments are still at his feet while the Ukrainian people now have a dictatorship that they would never actually have in the form want to choose. In Ukraine there is only Zelensky's party, only his media, and only his opinion, everything that contradicts this scheme disappears without a trace. Zelensky is not the hero as portrayed, he is no better than Putin and promotes Nazism and hatred.

The war between Ukraine and Russia is a fratricidal war and we should hold back, arms to Ukraine will only prolong the conflict and in Ukraine men will be beaten up in the street by SS henchmen and thrown to the front in three months then it's probably the women's turn.
Putin also has his flaws, that's the way it is, but he told NATO for 12 years that he didn't want a rapprochement with Russia, NATO pissed on Russia for 12 years.
The Minsk 2 deal was a Western farce, Russia was screwed by Western leaders, Merkel, Macon and the despot Poroshenko publicly admitted that?
Europe has silently tolerated the blowing up of NS 1+2 by NATO countries, although this is currently driving thousands of companies and private individuals into bankruptcy, the blowing up is a help to speed up the Great Reset.

I can understand Russia pissing off the west, how do you want to believe them here?
The EU and US are now flying Ukrainian Green Men in their stinky uniforms on government planes to their countries and teaching them the conflict on Western weapons, all in all, one day Russia will judge this as a direct confrontation and then it will bang.
It actually amazes me that Russia hasn't done this yet, if the Russians were to supply Cuba or Mexico with weapons like they used to in the past, like the USA and EU are now doing with Ukraine, the USA would have declared war on Russia long ago.

The adage the enemies of my enemy are my friends this also applies to me, every enemy of the WEF and every enemy of the WEF governments in the US and Europe is my friend.
I have absolutely no intention of living under or subordinating to the vision of the criminal Klaus Schwab, which is why I oppose this suicidal NATO war, because in the end it will only bring death and ruin for everyone, except of course for the despots who follow them upgrade war.

The Devil has many heads. Do not concentrate so hard on one that you do not see what the others are doing.

It actually amazes me that Russia hasn't done this yet

Well that comment bears repeating.

While I am very happy that we are stil relatively at peace here, my fear is that the reason he has not done so is because he knows the world is mostly conquered by the WEF and he doesn't stand a chance.

Because as much as I don't want Russia to stand a chance against the globalist, it is disconcerting to think that would mean we don't, either.

Latest posts

Back