Russia Versus The Ukraine

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTHeck!!! Who in the hell builds a TANK with TREADS AND WITH RUBBER WHEELS???????
Look close at the photo, this is an Israeli Merkava Tank?? including the rubber wheels???
Israel dementiert Berichte über Lieferung von Merkava-Panzern an Ukraine
64907d76b480cc3dbb4e7442.jpg

Archivbild: Ein Merkava-PanzerMomen Faiz/NurPhoto / Gettyimages.ru
Das israelische Verteidigungsministerium hat in einem Kommentar an RIA Nowosti Medienberichte über die Lieferung von Merkava-Panzern an die ukrainischen Streitkräfte dementiert. In dem Kommentar des Ministeriums heißt es:
"Die Berichte über die Lieferung israelischer Panzer an die Ukraine sind falsch. Infolge des Krieges in Europa haben mehrere Länder Interesse am Erwerb von Merkava-Panzern aus den Reserven der israelischen Verteidigungsstreitkräfte bekundet. Die Gespräche haben noch nicht zu einer Vereinbarung geführt und warten auf die Zustimmung des Verteidigungsministeriums sowie der betreffenden Länder."
I cannot read the gibberish under the pic but maybe this unit is a decoy on rubber wheels and doesn’t weight 35 tons?

I cannot read the gibberish under the pic but maybe this unit is a decoy on rubber wheels and doesn’t weight 35 tons?
I interperated the headline as- Israel denies having any tanks in Ukraine. But I haven’t been fluent in German in any very very long time.

Deepl translation:

In a comment to RIA Novosti, the Israeli Defense Ministry denied media reports about the delivery of Merkava tanks to the Ukrainian Armed Forces. The ministry's commentary states:
"The reports about the delivery of Israeli tanks to Ukraine are false. As a result of the war in Europe, several countries have expressed interest in acquiring Merkava tanks from the reserves of the Israel Defense Forces. Talks have not yet resulted in an agreement and are awaiting approval from the Defense Ministry as well as the countries concerned."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Look, I realize I am probably in a very small minority on this site, as I am pro-abortion rights until week 12, and even after that, with aid from a medical bord, if there is a situation that threathens the mother’s life…

I don’t like a lot of msm, nor do I like the far right news, as the both lie and twist stuff to fit their narrative. I tend to prefer news from The Economist and such, as it seems far more balanced and fact-based, instead of opinion-bologna.

I don’t see myself on the left at all, and value facts above all else, and the facts seem to suggest that Putin is not enjoying himself at the moment.

Looking at the situation here in Europe, from a Danish point of view, Prigozjin made Putin look weak.

Putin held a grandstanding speech, labelling Prigozjin a traitor and spoke about how Russians needed to defend themselves and fight on a 1918-scale! Then, a small ******* 200 km from Moscow, Lukasjenko came in, made a deal pardoning Wagner and Prigozjin, and basically cuckolded Putin from being seen as the guy who could fix the situation.

Wars today are also waged in the media, and the look of Russian excavators digging up the roads, to stag the Wagner march, and the blown up Russian choppers deep into Russian soil is not a good look.

I don’t know what will happen in these next few weeks, but my guess is we will see an increasingly paranoid Putin. For the world in general, it will be interesting to see, to say the least. I think this is far from over.

So my prepper pantry is stocked!

As I said elsewhere, do not believe that Putin as an ex-KGB agent, does NOT KNOW HOW to play the propaganda poker he is doing now. He needed to see:
1. Who would believe the story
2. Who would fall for the story and stage an uprising
3. Who was on the inside and working against him
4. How far could he let the Prig go to letting even his own men play the story
5. Could he get the world to get behind the Ukrainian counteroffensive and believe the war would be over soon
6. Did Prig and Belarus get a short breather from the front lines and catch their breath for another fight
7. How much time could he win with the world looking the other way for him to prepare another surprise
Keep your eyes on the game, watch the cards being played and believe he is good in military/political CHESS....
https://tv.gab.com/watch?v=64946d3cc239d3efa8e864ec

What is this war really about? Water withheld from Crimea, Chemical Labs for C- I- A, Soros money cow and corrupted politicians and their siblings, big money for the elites.....

Zelensky sold 17 million hectares of agricultural land to Monsanto, Dupont, and Cargill. Yes… you read it well… 17 million hectares to GM0/chemical companies

This is very bad for the entire world since Ukraine is the largest exporter of wheat and other grains.

Zelensky sold 28% of the entire Ukrainian land

Australian National Review reports three major US cross-border consortiums have bought... 17 million hectares of Ukrainian farmland To compare: In all of Italy, there are 16.7 million hectares of agricultural land. It turns out that three American companies in Ukraine bought more valuable agricultural land than in all of Italy.

The entire area of Ukraine - 600,000 sqm, 170,000 sqm built. km.

What kind of companies are these Cargill, Dupont and Monsanto? They are officially German Australian, but with an American capital. Their main shareholders are American Vanguard, BlackRock and Blackstone.

BlackRock $10 billion asset management funds, Vanguard $6 billion, Blackstone $881 billion. These are the comp
1687814522438.png

Selenskyj
Selenskyj has sold his country and his people, the Ukrainians will be slaves of Europe and the USA and they will own NOTHING because their former property now belongs to big corporations and banks.

Ukraine is now a slave state and this is thanks to Selenskyj, Selenskyj will defend himself against it, he will be liquidated, not by the Russians but by the West.
Selenskyj will have to flee one day from the country he has sold, otherwise his population will hang him, Selenskyj has sold his country to Satan and if he has not yet realized it, his awakening will be very hard.
There are probably reasons why Selenskyj is now trying to sell church treasures and the like to the West, he is now destroying the culture of his country.
This guy is not a freedom fighter and not a hero, he is either mentally ill and overestimates himself or he is a puppet of the WEF.
He is on the best way to kill his own population in a senseless war with the help of his Nazi mercenaries, and the West supports him with all means.

Just like the LAND GRAB IN AMERICA by Gates, Bezos, Soros and others to ""control the food"....
They have now SOLD the richest BLACK EARTH land mass in the Ukraine to private investors. The Ukraine PRODUCED grains/food to not only feed their own population, they exported enough to feed another
400 MILLION other people around the world. MORE than the population of AMERICA....
"CONTROL THE FOOD--CONTROL THE MASSES"---and how is YOUR garden doing TODAY???? Live free, Gary

I hope we can and that God is on our side against this evil.

There is no doubt the Lord Is on anyone’s side who is against harming children. Pray for all those who are trying to stop the satanic Globalists!! Yes, that include praying for God to use Putin and the Russians for God’s holy purpose.

There is no doubt the Lord Is on anyone’s side who is against harming children. Pray for all those who are trying to stop the satanic Globalists!! Yes, that include praying for God to use Putin and the Russians for God’s holy purpose.
Putin and Russia are certainly very religious. On all Russian warships hangs in the wheelhouse a picture of the Mother of God or similar, see the following picture in the Background.

Nav.jpg

There are probably not many foreign warships where there are still such pictures, in Russia it is called first Mother Goddess, then Russia (at the very end Europe 🤣)

Last edited:

Chester@Chestercat01
6d··Edited
MASSIVE IF TRUE, EYES ON - THE USA CLOWNS KNEW THE SUBMARINE HAD IMPLODED ON SUNDAY 18TH JUNE BUT USED ITS CONTROL OF THE MEDIA TO SPIN THE NARRATIVE OF RUNNING OUT OF AIR FOR A WEEK TO DEFLECT FROM THE HUNTER BIDEN TEXT STORY, THE REASON BEHIND THE WAGNER DISTRACTION AND RUSSIA !!!
Note: Anon found it strange that they blocked the british rescue effort to give assistance in locating the sub early in the week, they knew it had already imploded and everyone was dead, the whole weeks media circus was a distraction - evil and twisted beyond words !!
=====================================================
6.23.23 | Hi-Rez - Big Brother Ft. Tommy Vext - Scotty Films

Latest posts

Back