Russia Versus The Ukraine

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine will be getting squirrel too. Had forgot to add that. Had not thought of fish parts, but we will definitely have those as our large pond is full of fish.

I forgot hog meat too. Those things multiply almost as fast as rats.

Why would they blow their own stuff up? It's all a setup to wipe all of humanity there. Those that will not bow down and kiss the ring. Those that think for themselves. Do you really believe that Putin would take himself out? This is not justice for anyone.
Did you read the first tweet? it's all a false flag. So many may actually die over this.

Did you read the first tweet? it's all a false flag. So many may actually die over this.
I do not have to read it. The whole thing has been a false flag from the beginning. We do jump from one war(Afghanistan) to jump in another (Ukraine) just like that we are not the world police. There is alternate motives behind this destruction that we have not figured out yet. If this all turns out to be for greed we need to stop focusing on others and look towards ourselves and figure it out.

I am seeing reports (that I believe) that the Ukraine military is kaput, and the war is lost unless NATO openly goes to war with Russia.
They may have been kaput long ago and not wished to continue this madness but Brandon continues to poke the sleeping bear by arming them with madness. In the end this only turns out bad for everyone.

The Russians have set up a meat grinder. The evil globalist are sending hundreds of thousands to there deaths. The worst part is there just getting started. If we don't stop these evil globalist they plan to kill 95% of us.
The better question for them is. Ok you get to this so called war that they want. Then what? What would be your next step? All rainbows and unicorns? You really think that if Ukraine wins this is going to end everything? It will end most, then what? You do not have another 200 years to make things perfect. Nothing is ever perfect there will always be flaws but instead of waiting for those, how about you do something to fix the ones we have now instead of creating more.

Does any of our members know how much of the population in cites is being evacuated in preparations for the nuclear power plant detonation ? I was just wondering if they are becoming ghost towns .

There's reports from both pro Ukraine and Pro Russian sources that evacuations are occurring. There definitely verified reports of potassium Iodine being distributed.

I believe a false flag to some degree will be done. Enough radiation for NATO to detect and create a narrative with.

What is everyone else planning on feeding their dogs long term?
I cleaned out a store yesterday of canned dog food in the size cans that I wanted . I even had the stock boy check in the back for any that might be in the back . They are supposed to be resupplied tomorrow . Likely I will clean them out again , as soon as their new shipment arrives . One reason that I am going with canned dog food , the dried and bagged dog food from my experience will go bad after a few months and even a dog will not eat it . -- Like some of the other posts that I see , I will be supplementing my dog food with the innards of wild game . The lean meat will likely go in a stew pot for the family meals . --- Being raised on a farm , view animals as tools not as a family member . However with what appears to be on the horizon , see , the dog that got dropped off at my retreat , and knowing its capabilities see it as a tool for security purposes . I watched it chase a 200lb plus Billy goat with both in a full run , leap up from the ground , grab it by the neck and flip it to the ground with ease . A looter would be in a bind .

So now Ukraine has decided not to sabatoge the nuclear plant? I know both Russia and Ukraine were blaming eachother. THAT was well-known. IF Clandestine's tweet is true, apparently AI is smarter than the ones in charge. Is this the governments "experiment" on war tactics? My mind wonders. We just had a medical experiment unleashed on all the world.
We already know this Ukraine war is a money laundering scheme, funded by the Western countries who are just printing money like there is no tomorrow. THAT is going to catch up to the people though. We have started seeing it, but it will increase expodentionally.

So now Ukraine has decided not to sabatoge the nuclear plant? I know both Russia and Ukraine were blaming eachother. THAT was well-known. IF Clandestine's tweet is true, apparently AI is smarter than the ones in charge. Is this the governments "experiment" on war tactics? My mind wonders. We just had a medical experiment unleashed on all the world.
We already know this Ukraine war is a money laundering scheme, funded by the Western countries who are just printing money like there is no tomorrow. THAT is going to catch up to the people though. We have started seeing it, but it will increase expodentionally.

That AI is a sick cookie.

In the end, it wouldn't matter who did it. Fingers would point in all directions. Everyone would use it as an excuse to go to war. It would be chaos and the regular people will be caught in the middle.

In the end, it wouldn't matter who did it. Fingers would point in all directions. Everyone would use it as an excuse to go to war. It would be chaos and the regular people will be caught in the middle.
Now the new story is. Well it was found kinda close to kamala's parking spot...so. 🤷

In Europe they already point their fingers to Russia and scream "they dit it" before even something happened.

Joe now even wants to supply cluster bombs to Ukraine, what a repulsive toad Joe is anyway, he puts himself on the same level as Selensky and through these munitions a great many civilians will die in the future. One or two years ago the USA condemned cluster bombs, now suddenly it is a good weapon.
I don't want anyone to tell me that Putin is the biggest villain in the world, Joe is absolutely no better and pathetic, the idiot is not in his right mind and is doing everything to spread the war to the USA.

You're right about everything, I would also keep an eye on North Korea, the guy there could take advantage of the situation and attack the USA.

Putin may be a villain, but Putin is still clear in his head and doesn't have to let helpers lead him onto the stage and then take him off the stage again like Joe does with every speech, Joe won't even be able to find the right toilet without help.
If the West makes the mistake of accepting Ukraine into NATO at the NATO summit on July 11 or 12, the war will blow up in our faces. Western weapons in Ukraine are one thing, but the Ukrainian army is as good as bled dry, so many Ukrainian soldiers against Russia have been chopped up in suicide squads, meat grinders for nothing.
The West knows that without Ukrainian soldiers, the war there will result in victory for Russia, so the West might make the mistake of going in there.

The Russians are just waiting if NATO goes in there, Zelensky will feel at that moment what war really means, Ukraine will disappear in an inferno of fire and Europe after Poland a short time later in a nuclear inferno if the politicians here still don't realize that.
Europe is dead in terms of guns and ammunition, there's nothing left while Russia hasn't even started the rough stuff yet. Even if I didn't intend to, I've filled everything up over the last few days and filled everything up to the last canister with petrol and other things.
At the moment I still have two empty oil barrels that I'll fill up with petrol on July 11 or 12 if they do Ukraine would be admitted into NATO. One thing is for sure, if there is a US/Russia slugfest, the Arabs and Russians will stop exporting fuel and before the mushroom clouds we will see astronomical prices at gas stations.

Joe now even wants to supply cluster bombs to Ukraine, what a repulsive toad Joe is anyway, he puts himself on the same level as Selensky and through these munitions a great many civilians will die in the future. One or two years ago the USA condemned cluster bombs, now suddenly it is a good weapon.
I don't want anyone to tell me that Putin is the biggest villain in the world, Joe is absolutely no better and pathetic, the idiot is not in his right mind and is doing everything to spread the war to the USA.
Not just the USA condemned them. After the war pretty much the entire world condemned them.

Back