Russia Versus The Ukraine

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt anyone uses nukes until there are thousands of US boots on the ground in Ukraine. That won’t happen until after the next US Presidential election and only if the Dems keep the office. Either way, until the election, the state media will minimize the news of US involvement. After, they will say Democracy and all of civilization will be saved or lost in Ukraine. If the dems win the election, I expect the military draft will begin and most of the draftees will come from red states. Anyone that complains will be canceled, then later it will be proven true but it will be because all the blue state soy boys can’t jog 1/8th of a mile because they’ll die from a vax induced heart attack.
No nukes, I don't think Putin has been backed into that corner yet.

The corrupt Ukrainian government (if you can still call this pack a government) has given the USA the promise not to use cluster munitions against civilian targets.

What happened? Ukraine is now actively using cluster munitions against civilians and the whole West is once again watching and saying nothing against it.

https://www.rt.com/russia/580884-donetsk-cluster-shelling/
The West will thus disintegrate itself, dozens of other countries see what is going on there and how the West behaves and draw their conclusions from it, the West will have fewer and fewer supporters and it will come to a new world order where the West no longer has anything to say.

The leaders of the G7 can then pat themselves on the back for a long time at their meetings and exchange good words among themselves, but they will only be a club that has nothing more to report and no one will be interested in you.

As for Wagner and Belarus, that was probably another trap by Putin against the West, I think it was planned that way and the plan worked out perfectly, what the ultimate goal of this action was we will find out later.

If Wagner and his boys had really mutinied against Russia at the time, none of them would have gotten out of Russia alive, they would have been bombed and wiped out on Russian soil. The Russians would not have sent all survivors and commanders into an exile that is so close to Moscow, but would have sent everyone to Siberia in penal camps where the chance of survival is about one week to four weeks, depending on the punishment.
Belarus now has nuclear weapons and a covert army, enough forces to teach the West a lesson.

In addition, one of the two strands of the Druzhba oil pipeline to Germany has just been shut down due to a leak in Poland, I don't think it's a coincidence, but Poland is again involved there, for the German economy that means slowly actively dying.

At this point so much stuff is pouring in that , I simply do not want keep posting videos of the lead up to the Nuclear War . The best source for finding what is going on , I find is You Tube videos as normal news sources can't keep up with the information or simply don't want to frighten citizens . --- As a prepper though my outlook is a lot different than the un-prepared . Eyes wide open no fear . I have my popcorn ready . I made sure I had the kind that I can pop on my wood stove .

At this point so much stuff is pouring in that , I simply do not want keep posting videos of the lead up to the Nuclear War . The best source for finding what is going on , I find is You Tube videos as normal news sources can't keep up with the information or simply don't want to frighten citizens . --- As a prepper though my outlook is a lot different than the un-prepared . Eyes wide open no fear . I have my popcorn ready . I made sure I had the kind that I can pop on my wood stove .

I find utoob to be inaccurate at best, globalist propaganda at worst.

Due to Ukrainian soldiers were really perfectly trained by the West, they even know how to use tanks as submarines... 🤣:thumbs:

You have to ask yourself if Ukraine can win the war against Russia like this, millions of Western money are spent for nothing, just embarrassing.

And now we are getting reports of the bastards in the Ukraine, butchering their dead soldiers and selling their organs in the west for money...............................
Also a report of how the Central Stupidity Agency has fukked up another nation trying to be democratic and some of the terribly expensive and dangerous Javelins, M 16, and other military goods meant for the Ukraine are....
YES! YOU GUESSED IT!! in Niger and Mali to be used against the US soldiers and UK soldiers trying to
""KEEP THE PEACE""

LET THE TWO FIGHT IT OUT WITH FISTS AND rotten DIAPERS: THE WINNER TAKES THE UKRAINE!!
Joe should play chess with Putin for the Ukraine, very good idea, Joe will be checkmate after 8 moves at the latest, on the other hand I doubt that Joe has any idea how to play chess.

Joe is probably not even able to speak English with Putin without a reading device, Putin probably also has his dark side but at least he is still lucid while Joe is no longer good for anything.

Russia explosion videos show colossal mushroom cloud near Moscow --- A few days ago two Russian ships damaged , now this . At some point Puttin will take the conflict to the next level . " Prepare " as the way of life in Ukraine of things exploding , loss of the power grid and water coming out of pipes will spread to all the NATO countries . Things will get worse , pretending Russia or NATO will simply concede defeat and surrender or retreat just isn't likely to happen until the planet is saturated with nuclear explosions .

Last edited:
--- The first part of this video " echoes " what I have also noticed of some people when faced with news they don't like . I foresee mass hysteria when reality moves from a projected SHTF to actual , real time it's happening SHTF . I too would be a bit frantic though , if I had only prepped for bad weather .

Last edited:
Russia explosion videos show colossal mushroom cloud near Moscow --- A few days ago two Russian ships damaged , now this . At some point Puttin will take the conflict to the next level . " Prepare " as the way of life in Ukraine of things exploding , loss of the power grid and water coming out of pipes will spread to all the NATO countries . Things will get worse , pretending Russia or NATO will simply concede defeat and surrender or retreat just isn't likely to happen until the planet is saturated with nuclear explosions .
They won't concede defeat as long as they know the US will come in and bail them out.

I AM WATCHING EVERYTHING...this is not a MUSHROOM CLOUD!!! Every larger normal explosion will do this with enough heat and dust...
Relax. The explosion on the Polish border was 6 times worse and still not --nuclear--.
No fireball, no fallout, just a big explosion, even the Libanon harbor was many times larger.
this was an old optical building and was re-furbished a while back into a fireworks company...
Relax people, Gary

I AM WATCHING EVERYTHING...this is not a MUSHROOM CLOUD!!! Every larger normal explosion will do this with enough heat and dust...
Where is it written that a mushroom cloud has to be nuclear, Gary?
Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck. It's a mushroom cloud. It has a stem and a cap just like a mushroom.
MushroomCloud.png

Here is the definition:
A mushroom cloud is a distinctive mushroom-shaped flammagenitus cloud of debris, smoke, and usually condensed water vapor resulting from a large explosion. The effect is most commonly associated with a nuclear explosion, but any sufficiently energetic detonation or deflagration will produce the same effect.

Back