Russia Versus The Ukraine

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tuning down the overblown report of the Canadian prepper and calming down the natives. Not trying to re-define the wording, Doc. That you should have understood in the wording--relax. Sorry for any ruffling of your intelligent feathers. Just calming the nerves after a blown up report. Gary

thanx, it makes it easier to keep relaxed when you have made the big step from only believing in God to
KNOWING God. We see miracles in our family too often to not know. Live free, Gary

Plus, this world is so fallen and evil. My only real hope is with Jesus- this this world is a blip on the timeline of an eternity with God.

I'm here for now and I'll fight & prepare as I am called. But if my time comes in the form of a momentary blast I'm in the midst of, that sure beats wallowing from disease at the end!

I get more worried and angry about what these things mean for others than for myself. The suffering around the world just seems to keep increasing every day.

---- It is obvious some of our members do not like to see this source of incoming information . It appears their fear factor of facing such information is too high for comfort . Frankly if I found myself in the position some are in today , I might also rather pretend nothing that bad is on the horizon . --- For Artic , who can not open up links . I will provide an insight . Since yesterday's attack on Moscow , more attacks on Moscow has occurred . Moscow is experiencing large fires as buildings burn down . Surveillance aircraft is circling in the black sea to monitor for things that may be about to happen . Nuclear plan - doomsday planes are in the air . --- For those that have prepared for such matters , I will say we are living in interesting times and confirms our survival instincts were correct .

--- If someone wants real news on the war , here it is . Ukraine has sunk a ship with S400 air defense system aboard in Putin's desperate attempt to get them to Crimea to thwart Ukraine's advancements . Putin's most prized air defense system went down with the ship . This leaves Crimea open to the coming F16 aircraft . -- Also U.S. Abram tanks are being used to slaughter Russians . --- Also a intelligence leak opened up the door for Ukraine to ambush a convoy of weapons that were in route to the Russian troops . The ambush was successful leaving the Russian troops , with an ammunition shortage . Some Russians have run out of ammunition and are unable to function . -- I can not or will not post everything on the link . You " will not " find this information on your television set .

Last edited:
Much destruction , many airplanes destroyed deep within Crimea on an Russian occupied Airforce base . Clearing and preparing for what is about to happen in Crimea .

Guys I could provide video after video on the war . Things that most are not aware of , but will refrain from doing so for now . I find it amusing that people will not believe things unless they see it on their government controlled television . Or as I saw on a video that I choose not to post with a Russian woman saying , they choose to not look up and to think happy thoughts . This comment , I see a correlation to people in NATO countries . -- Nope don't think about Putin deciding to go Nuclear on NATO countries . As long as they think happy thoughts , it ain't happening .

This video depicts the conscripted cannon fodder Putin has desperately put on the front lines . I know some may have a hard time believing these incoming videos of the Ukrainian's success and I am admittedly not on the front lines to confirm , but they from my perspective appear to be authentic . This however puts the globe closer to full scale nuclear war as Puttin gets more desperate . --- If someone finds their preparations inadequate for a Nuclear Apocalypse , perhaps they should think about trying to get ready .

Putin will start the nuclear war only if NATO goes into Ukraine or a NATO country supplies Ukraine with weapons that will be very dangerous for Russia. If Germany delivers Taurus cruise missiles to Ukraine, where Germany is on the verge of doing so, Germany will be target number 1 for a retaliatory attack by Russia, even before the USA.

The Russian knows that Europe is burned out in terms of weapons and that you can smoke European armies, if Russia goes after Europe Joe will think 10 times whether he wants to participate in the mass destruction game, I could bet Joe will then say nothing more and let en conflict rage here no matter what happens with Europe. For the U.S. there is then an economic competitor less in this world and Russia is for the U.S. far away.

This video depicts the conscripted cannon fodder Putin has desperately put on the front lines . I know some may have a hard time believing these incoming videos of the Ukrainian's success and I am admittedly not on the front lines to confirm , but they from my perspective appear to be authentic . This however puts the globe closer to full scale nuclear war as Puttin gets more desperate . --- If someone finds their preparations inadequate for a Nuclear Apocalypse , perhaps they should think about trying to get ready .

It appears to be definite propaganda and some misinformation by our criminal controlled government and the Natzis.

Ukraine will lose the war against Russia in the long run, that's a fact, at the latest when there are no more men in Ukraine, the war is over.
The later this is the case, the less of the original land area of Ukraine will remain.

As for Joe, he'd be better off spending the money he's pointlessly churning into Ukraine for the poor people in the US, because a lot of people in your country are in really bad shape, as is the case here.
If the West continues to dump taxpayers' money in the Ukraine for nothing and to save on its own people, governments here will soon be overthrown, with all the consequences.
This requires many unemployed people who lose jobs and homes due to the government's war policy, and we are well on the way to doing so.

As for Russia, no country will conquer or destroy Russia without being destroyed itself along with its neighboring countries. If NATO thinks Russia is weak, NATO will be wrong. Our media say every day that Russia is falling apart and that Putin is at the end, they have only been saying that for 18 months and Russia is currently more economical than Europe and the Russian industry, which was nothing before it all, has become very strong during our Industry is dying for a long time due to high electricity prices and petrol prices.
There are many even very many sheep (also politicians) in Europe who demand that NATO goes to Russia and gives Putin a shoe up the ass, but they don't realize that for you on the same day that NATO goes in there the light forever is switched off.
NATO could launch a nuclear or EMP strike against Moscow and other command sites, even if NATO succeeds without the Russian pressing the button, Europe and the US will be off the map.
Too many Russian submarines are currently fully stocked in the oceans and there is still a major problem.

If you don't know it, you should find out about the Russian perimeter system or "Death Hand" by other names, one thing is almost certain, this system exists and it has certainly been activated again in the past few months, even if only 25% the nuclear missiles launch in Russia we will not recognize this world afterwards.

Last edited:
Either way regardless if Russia gains the superior position or Ukraine gains the superior position , it appears a world Nuclear War is going to be the end result . I can't stop it but I sure can prepare to survive it . Whether my groups survival plan is successful or not , I can say we are giving it one h-ll of a try . We actually started on this journey of surviving a Nuclear Conflict decades ago , beginning with walking out of my paid for home and going to live in a tent in a more survivable area , getting our water from a creek . -- This is long range foresight into the future . Unfortunately few could fantom what was coming so never took such a drastic measure to prepare for the apocalypse . --- I later burned the house I left to the ground , to prevent desperate squatters from moving in . That again was foresight into the future as about a year after burning it down , the U.S. Government decreed a squatter could not be evicted . Of course at this time that squatter protection decree has been lifted . --- I will say the average soldier years ago received 18 weeks of training , " probably not so today " . However the military kept me in training for " over a year " before sending me to Nam . Part of that training was foreseeing the future so as to be able to counter the enemy before something even unfolded . I enjoyed that class and took it very serious .

Russia tries to clamp down on bad news from Ukraine war front lines --- I post this only to point out for those that are skeptical of some of my Russia / Ukraine war postings . Though I can not assure the accuracy of the links that I post also know Russia is trying hard to not have such information leaked out and Russia is trying hard to counter the leaked out information . That is why I especially prize you tube sent information straight from the people there bypassing government entities .

A good report what the Belarusian president told a reporter.

https://de.rt.com/international/178176-lukaschenko-im-interview-mit-ukrainischer/
Read what he says about nuclear weapons in Belarus and what he says about Ukraine.
The Ukrainian president should now sit at the table with Putin and negotiate, every day Zelensky doesn't, Ukraine is even closer to the abyss, and every day he waits and feeds the front with his people, he will lose more of his country.
Ukraine is running out of soldiers, that's a fact, Russia can fall back on more soldiers.
Once Ukraine runs out of soldiers, the Russians will launch an offensive and then march all the way to Kiev, Ukraine will be history and many Western weapons systems will belong to Russia.

Unfortunately, it still does not look like Selensky has the courage to end this and think of his country, there are reports that Ukraine is currently moving larger units of Ukrainian soldiers towards the Belarusian border, it may be that Selensky is planning another action to drag NATO into the war.

Selensky has no power to decide anything. Like an actor he just will babbling what Biden & friends allows him.
It's almost an war between the NATO and Russia. And the ukrainian soldiers are just the unlucky sheeps who meet the butcher.
And the NATO try it hard to not send any of the own soldiers to the battle. Because it won't look good in the history books if the NATO started WW3 officially.

Selensky has no power to decide anything. Like an actor he just will babbling what Biden & friends allows him.
It's almost an war between the NATO and Russia. And the ukrainian soldiers are just the unlucky sheeps who meet the butcher.
And the NATO try it hard to not send any of the own soldiers to the battle. Because it won't look good in the history books if the NATO started WW3 officially.
My heart just breaks for the Ukrainian people. This should never have happened. . .

Back