The Ladies

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news, the counter lady was not all that attractive and it looked like she had a wedding ring. Still, I decided to toss out a pick up line just for the sake of practice. After some pizza related chit chat I gave her the old "I would take you to the movies, but they don't let you bring your own snacks". She gave me an evil grin and told me to be careful because she doesn't like her husband THAT much. Then she gave me a free order of bread sticks and told me to come back anytime. So I might be on to something with this male gold digger thing.

Good news, the counter lady was not all that attractive and it looked like she had a wedding ring. Still, I decided to toss out a pick up line just for the sake of practice. After some pizza related chit chat I gave her the old "I would take you to the movies, but they don't let you bring your own snacks". She gave me an evil grin and told me to be careful because she doesn't like her husband THAT much. Then she gave me a free order of bread sticks and told me to come back anytime. So I might be on to something with this male gold digger thing.
So your a man whore!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So here ends the soap opera....
I have a feeling you are going to miss her lol
Are you going to admit it if you do?
Well I hope she finds a new place fast and takes care of her dogs
I think he’ll just miss the sex.
the problem is a lot of women ( I used to be one of them) are attracted to guys like you. They want a "tough guy" but guys like you do not make women happy
I learned my lesson, I am now married ( 26 years) to a nerdy somewhat wimpy ( but good looking) engineer type that cannot fix a car or hit a target really well but he wants to be married and have a family. I don't have to worry about any of the things women with guys like you have to worry about and I don't care if he is a little boring. LOL I am married to Leanard from the big bang theory basically....( complete with allergies and all) but that;s ok
I’m married to a man who has 2 masters degrees…..math and mechanical engineering. He can fix anything and is wonderful to be with. I’ve never really been attracted to any man who can’t show love such as dmarsh. No offense, marsh.
I'm glad she figured it out! Marsh should have never let her move in from the start, that gave her false hope! But she had to figure out he was not going to be what she is looking for!! Now she can find a man who loves and appreciates her!
She should have figured it out a loooong time ago.

I think he’ll just miss the sex.

No offense, marsh.

No offense taken. I am okay with who I am.

I have a cousin who exclusively dated these good old country boys. Long haired cowboys with boots, hats and big belt buckles. Pretty sure she won more than a few rodeos if you know what I mean. Then BAM out of the blue she married this biochemist who drives a Toyota sedan, loves bicycling and refinishing old wood furniture. Everyone was surprised, but that was like 10 years ago and they are still happily married. Plus they live pretty good so he must make good money.

No offense taken. I am okay with who I am.

I have a cousin who exclusively dated these good old country boys. Long haired cowboys with boots, hats and big belt buckles. Pretty sure she won more than a few rodeos if you know what I mean. Then BAM out of the blue she married this biochemist who drives a Toyota sedan, loves bicycling and refinishing old wood furniture. Everyone was surprised, but that was like 10 years ago and they are still happily married. Plus they live pretty good so he must make good money.
Play time was over and it was time to start her life. It happens to all of us, sooner or later. It happened to me when I was 45.

Nothing knew to report on the Brazilian refugee, but I did get a text from her friend and apparent new roommate that she would be coming by to get a few things the Lady forgot. I told her she would find herself on the wrong side of a locked security gate if she did and to just send me a list. It was not a long list, mostly kitchen stuff, a few things hanging on the wall and some shoes. Apparently another trip to the storage garage is in order. At least this trip won't require a pickup.

In more uplifting news, after a night time cocktail or three I decided to shoot off a text to that flight attendant. Not the gay guy, and not the one who spent a long weekend with me years ago, but the one who is listed in my phone as the "layover lady". Every time she flew into the big airport nearby and had a layover I got a phone call. Started on a flight during the covid era where we both failed to maintain social distancing. The last call I got ended abruptly with me saying "it's complicated" and her saying "good luck with that". So last nights text was "You should call the next time you have a layover". She responded this morning with "Now its complicated for me, but.... I will see you in a couple weeks" a winky emoji and a picture. The picture was her holding a baby. So that **** is complicated. But no man in the pic and no ring could be seen and it's not my baby, so I am still in. I replied with "Looking forward to it" and got a smiley emoji back. She's young, they always communicate with emojis.

I have a few pics of her somewhere but could only find this one from an old text message.

layover.png

Maybe we need to change the name of this thread to "those women"!😃

I actually tried to edit it from "That Lady" to "The Ladies" but it wouldn't let me. I am guessing too much time had passed or something. Maybe a friendly neighborhood moderator will come by eventually.

@havasu @Patchouli

Last edited:
She's young, they always communicate with emojis.
Maybe you need to change your strategy. The young ones aren't always the answer b/c many of them are looking for a long term thing, even if they can't admit it to themselves. Then you end up with what you just had to deal with.

Maybe you should try a cougar!.......some gal 10-20 years older than you who is financially stable and just looking for some man meat to play with. Make sure she doesn't have a pool though, b/c you know those pools come with pool boys. Although, it doesn't sound like that is an issue for you. ;)

Maybe you need to change your strategy. The young ones aren't always the answer b/c many of them are looking for a long term thing, even if they can't admit it to themselves. Then you end up with what you just had to deal with.

Maybe you should try a cougar!.......some gal 10-20 years older than you who is financially stable and just looking for some man meat to play with. Make sure she doesn't have a pool though, b/c you know those pools come with pool boys. Although, it doesn't sound like that is an issue for you. ;)
a cougar will kill him !

many years ago I had a weekly "arrangement" with a married lady 8 years older than me, husband wasnt capable if you know what I mean, it was pretty good, lasted a year until I decided to move on, some time later I read the husband had remarried, maybe I should have stayed around, oh well such is life. I really liked her.

I tried but the pizza lady wasn't interested. :cool:

I would have no problems with an older woman, especially if she is rich and wants me to be her boy toy. But I think I am too old for rich older woman. I presume with that sex drive and wealth they want a 21-29 year old who they can show to their friends. Then again I do workout every day. Maybe I need to apply for a security gig at the country club to get my foot in the door.

I don't target any age to be honest, I just look for ladies who are pleasant and attractive. I have run the spectrum from late teens, which is a story in itself, to late 40's and everything in between. I usually avoid repeat encounters unless they are something special, like the layover lady. She's really attractive and even more aggressive. Plus let's just say we don't talk much. I don't even know where she's from.

Okay team, I have a question for you.

I was looking for a better picture of the layover lady and I found one that would be forum appropriate and a few that would definitely not be forum appropriate. I also found a lot of pics of a lot of women that I encountered over the years and again they were a mixture of something you could readily post on any social media site and some you could only post on an adult site. The one pic I posted above I used the spoiler features even though it was tame.

What are the forum ethics of positing an appropriate picture? How about if it includes some possibly adult context? Should I use the old identity blurring tool? Does the spoiler tag protect it? If they send me a pic or let me take a pic is it mine now and thus I am free to post it as I see fit? Tell me your thoughts on the matter.

Photo removed.

Last edited:
If they send me a pic or let me take a pic is it mine now and thus I am free to post it as I see fit?
I Believe that those would bee sent in "Confidence" and Not "CONfidence"...!!! Unless They said it was OK to Share, but that might just mean so others can see them also...!!!

If I was that girl, I'd be pizzed that someone was sharing pics of me on the WWW. I don't do anything inappropriate and I still hate having my pic taken. I think the one you posted earlier was tasteful b/c you couldn't see her entire face and would never be able to pin point her in a crowd. However, the one you just posted.......you could.

If she knew this thread existed on the WWW with her facial pics posted (so you could tell who she was), I don't think she'd be very happy about it.

Just my .02.

This forum is designed for kids AND adults. If you question whether a certain pic is appropriate, it probably isn't.

That's not the question at all. The question was what are the ethics of posting an appropriate pic that was sent to me. Is it mine. They sent it to me freely over the net. If they did not want their pic in the world they should not have sent it.

Male Sleezo, errrrr... EGO...!!!

Once again you couldn't be more wrong. Look around the forum. There are threads for real photos, car pictures, gun pictures, plant picture, canning picture, GHB pictures, dog pictures, cat pictures, tractor pictures, etc., etc. and so on and so forth. Humans are visual creatures. We don't want someone to describe the grand canyon, we want to see it. We don't want someone to explain what a Ruger Mini-14 looks like, we want them to post a picture. We don't want someone to describe the dead shooter, we want to see his body. Even the humor threads are 99% images and 1% text. Photos provide a lot of data instantly. Photos are pleasing. Photos tell their own objective story.

That's not the question at all. The question was what are the ethics of posting an appropriate pic that was sent to me. Is it mine. They sent it to me freely over the net. If they did not want their pic in the world they should not have sent it.
Unless she says for your eyes only!

Why do you want to post pictures of these gals???

Interesting to note when I started talking about the lady, and myself for that matter, I had a number of requests to post pictures. See the above post as to why.

Unless she says for your eyes only!

I have never had that request, and I have been sent a lot of photos that I would not want to get out. I would never post a naked or erotic picture of someone, that would be offsides. But something they could and probably would post on social media doesn't seem to be a big deal to me.

Back