What Are You Having For Dinner

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alexandra and Jake took me out for a birthday dinner.

IMG_4780.jpeg
IMG_4781.jpeg
IMG_4782.jpeg
IMG_4786.jpeg
IMG_4787.jpeg

I did not take anything out to thaw so my choices are Tombstone 4-meat pizza, bologna sandwich, beef sticks and string cheese, or toast and greek yogurt. Presuming I don't want to eat an MRE or a Mainstay ration bar. My brain is currently thinking frozen pizza.

After days of leftovers from 2 previous dinners, I decided to cook again.

Yes, I'm turning on the oven when it's 107* outside!!!!!!!

That meant going to the grocery store to get requisite ingredients ... Costco & Kroger.

I'm making a dish called Honey Balsamic Sheet Pan Chicken. Chicken breasts, fresh green beans, baby red potatoes, cherry tomatoes, and a bunch of spices.

I've made this many times before, and it's delicious.

My birthday is next week, but since the granddaughter has to go home on Wednesday her and the wife decided that we'll celebrate it today. I'll be grilling some marinated NY strip steaks, salad, watermelon and a butterscotch pudding pie. Beautiful day here, a little warm. It hit 80 degs. Not bad, and it's already starting to cool down some.

My birthday is next week, but since the granddaughter has to go home on Wednesday her and the wife decided that we'll celebrate it today. I'll be grilling some marinated NY strip steaks, salad, watermelon and a butterscotch pudding pie. Beautiful day here, a little warm. It hit 80 degs. Not bad, and it's already starting to cool down some.
Butterscotch pudding pie! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Happy early birthday!!

Latest posts

Back