What are you paying for gas?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my nephew said it had jumped to $1.65 a litre =$6.24 a gallon. I shouldn't have done that conversion:facepalm:

7/27/24.....
E 10 = $3.19-9.... Gallon....
Ranging up to $3.34-9 depending on station brand..

Australia posters reporting an average of $1.99.. Liter...

For the life of me I don’t understand why it’s $3.50 here at Sam’s Club and 50 miles north at Sam’s it’s $3.25! Same state.
If you drive 50 miles there and 50 miles back, buy 20 gallons, saving $5, you will burn more than 2 gallons of $3.25 gas. :(
The gas near you is actually cheaper.🙄

Paying over $2.09 a litre for vortex 98 premium here luckily I do all my shopping at Woolworths and also have RAA membership to offset the cost if I fill up my rav 4 with say $39.00 worth of fuel I'm only paying about $38.52 as the woolies fuel dockets or RAA members card takes 4 cents off each litre

For the life of me I don’t understand why it’s $3.50 here at Sam’s Club and 50 miles north at Sam’s it’s $3.25! Same state.
a friend bought an air gun at one Kmart & returned it to another & got a few dollars more, because thing sale higher in higher income neighborhoods.
So that could be it, you could email Sams Club & complain, but they may raise the price, on cheaper gas.

Got gas 2 days ago. Premium. $3.89.9 @ local Exxon. I should have gone to Costco where it would be much less, or to Kroger, where I have "points".

It's getting very expensive, very quickly. Even Regular was $3.08.9.

Latest posts

Back