Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iu

Made my flour/yogurt bread and I don't see me buying store bread again, it's that good. Next will try some jelly roll style! Have lots of cinnamon too. Chomping at the bit waiting for mini lathe to show up. Need to do some upgrades right out of the box for better precision but will be fine for now. Saw a YT video of a guy trying to use one with no idea of what he was doing. Couldn't watch it long it was that scary. Prob lost a finger and/or an eye by now and sold the lathe. Even the size of a toy they are still dangerous to people who don't know what their doing.

I thought about making a YT video called "the inept tradesman" a guy working in his garage. First he's using a hammer and nails his thumb, uses a soldering iron and burns his fingers, then using a utility knife and yeah you guessed it. We also have electrical, plumbing and lets not forget roofing. A sad reality of people being stupid but great humor value and prob would go viral.

Made my flour/yogurt bread and I don't see me buying store bread again, it's that good. Next will try some jelly roll style! Have lots of cinnamon too. Chomping at the bit waiting for mini lathe to show up. Need to do some upgrades right out of the box for better precision but will be fine for now. Saw a YT video of a guy trying to use one with no idea of what he was doing. Couldn't watch it long it was that scary. Prob lost a finger and/or an eye by now and sold the lathe. Even the size of a toy they are still dangerous to people who don't know what their doing.

I thought about making a YT video called "the inept tradesman" a guy working in his garage. First he's using a hammer and nails his thumb, uses a soldering iron and burns his fingers, then using a utility knife and yeah you guessed it. We also have electrical, plumbing and lets not forget roofing. A sad reality of people being stupid but great humor value and prob would go viral.
Home Improvement is a Stable :

https://littlemachineshop.com might be of interest to you :)

@dademoss, are You Implying ; ."the inept tradesman"..?!? 🤣

3 cups self rising flour, 1 3/4 cups vanilla yogurt. Make it low fat if you want. Mix well and bake at 375 for 35-40 min. keep an eye on the top and tin foil if starting to burn. I took mine out at 35 min and it was just doughy very slightly in the middle but I can't say much for my oven. It say to add an egg to that mix for pancakes, a little milk too I'm sure to thin it out some. I was eating the last of it with peanut butter when I remembered my squeeze bottle of chocolate. O yeah

Back