The Ladies

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star Date 41153.7

I gave her a call and let her know that all of the women of the world have elected a representative and fortune had it that he happened to be on the very forum I frequent. She wanted me to thank you for your service and for making sure your feelings about how woman think and feel was duly represented. She was curious however when you would be using your vast expertise to explain to liberals what a woman is? I also want to thank you for your keen feminine insights and representing a gender you do not share. Nothing says women's empowerment like repeatedly declaring a woman you don't know is fictional. Then suddenly, without warning, she dematerialized and disappeared from the video phone! "Klingon ship decloaking off the port bow!" "Shields up! Evasive maneuvers!". "The bastards got her!"

Fade out.

I hope you enjoyed this actually fictional post as well as the rest of this thread too.

Captain Marsh: One to beam up. Energize. <energizer sounds>
My experience comes from actually having relationships beyond the pump-and-dump or pay-by-the-hour variety

As well as dealing with other peoples relationship issues. Our kids, friends and my junior Marines.

Ever read Anne mccraffey?
I believe I read at least one or two of her dragon books way back in the day.

Though I'm much more interested in hard sci-fi or military stuff.

Because Steve is jealous!!
LOL Hardly. Happily married to my (one and only) wife for over 40 years. Gave up chasing poon all over the world long ago.

But that tickle from my BS detector is a bit annoying.

LOL Hardly. Happily married to my (one and only) wife for over 40 years. Gave up chasing poon all over the world long ago.

But that tickle from my BS detector is a bit annoying.
I do wonder why you are posting to this thread and what exactly you are implying? Are you saying he is making all this up and just took some fake photos from online? I guess it could be possible but why?
I don't get the feeling it's fake personally ( there are some people on here occasionally I wonder if they are AI botts LOL but I am in no way naming names)
But even if it was fake, it's very entertaining

I like her too..

She sounds very zen...

Like a woman who has learned to invite happiness and the rewards of living a fulfilling life journey by engaging in positive activities that give her health and joy. In return that positive mojo radiates outward to life around her. She realizes she is responsible for her happiness and thus embodies a lifestyle that supports one.

She appears ..in that zen way..a striking contrast to what you have described, what you generally have relations with...drama, high maintenance , not emotionally grounded..

And I think many of us are curious about her too.

I can empathize with her on the loss of her pup.
It is heartbreaking.. but if she volunteers occasionally..the Universe has a way of opening those doors again..

100%.

She is a random lady who turned out to be a hard 180 from the norm. Plus she is probably more mature than I am, which is also unusual as most of my encounters are with younger or much younger ladies who are, let's say far less knowledgeable and far more impressionable.

My experience comes from actually having relationships beyond the pump-and-dump or pay-by-the-hour variety

As well as dealing with other peoples relationship issues. Our kids, friends and my junior Marines.

I have never paid by the hour! I have paid for entire night a few times but that was back in the old days, on foreign soil, with exotic ladies. Once in a lifetime opportunities really. I like to think I was helping to spread American good-will and charity amongst the locals.

I don't get the feeling it's fake personally ( there are some people on here occasionally I wonder if they are AI botts LOL but I am in no way naming names)
But even if it was fake, it's very entertaining

I am more than willing to identify fire hydrants or bicycles from pictures to prove I am real. I can even tell you what squiggly letters and numbers are supposed to be. Whatever it takes.

I may be an *******, I may be immature, I may be selfish and I may be sarcastic but I am not a liar and I am not fake. If I thought I had enough talent to fabricate something entertaining, I would be doing it for profit and not for a group of homesteaders, preppers, jarheads and survivalists to help them forget about how ****** up the world currently is.

Guess who sent me a picture she was okay with me sharing in the webesphere?

Don't get too excited, she is "internet shy" and this is not exactly the most revealing picture. But it gives you an idea and I think eventually she will loosen up. As you can see, even from this picture, she is quite pretty. I also told her I was sort of blogging our time together without any deep dark details or identifiers. She just laughed and said "You damn kids and your social media".

Shy.png

I am more than willing to identify fire hydrants or bicycles from pictures to prove I am real. I can even tell you what squiggly letters and numbers are supposed to be. Whatever it takes.

I may be an *******, I may be immature, I may be selfish and I may be sarcastic but I am not a liar and I am not fake. If I thought I had enough talent to fabricate something entertaining, I would be doing it for profit and not for a group of homesteaders, preppers, jarheads and survivalists to help them forget about how ****** up the world currently is.
for the record, I did not suggest your story is fake...it just sounded like that is what Steve 29 was implying...

And you definitely are a Leo LOL, leos always date good looking people

I was going to say you are a really good with your account of whats going on, and , well you wrote the rest

for the record, I did not suggest your story is fake...it just sounded like that is what Steve 29 was implying...

I didn't think you did. Was just making sure people knew I wasn't an AI. Or am I?

Kill all humans. Kill all humans. Kill all humans.

I was going to say you are a really good with your account of whats going on, and , well you wrote the rest

I was a HUMINT collector. That's army speak for interrogator. I wrote a LOT of highly detailed reports. So so many reports. And thank you.

Not bad DM. She sounds like a nice lady.

She really is. Nicer than I am used to.

I didn't think you did. Was just making sure people knew I wasn't an AI. Or am I?

Kill all humans. Kill all humans. Kill all humans.
that is robot talk mister

I thought maybe he was Aquarius guy or Scorpio at first..lol

My dry cleaned suit is now out the bag and hanging up. My adornments and accessories are ready to go. My shoes have been shined up. My snubby has been pre-cleaned, loaded and is holstered. Spare 5 round strip for the pocket. I also have a few just in case items in the old wallet, like some latex and a couple tadalafil. No, I do not have any trouble raising the flag. At 40+ sometimes you need help if the audience calls for a repeat encore. At some point here I will need to shower up and put on some man scent.

I am really hoping @Pearl is wrong and it is not an opera, or a ballet. But I have been conditioned to endure just about anything, so I am sure I will survive no matter what. I have several hours to go before I head out but this is pretty much all I am thinking about.

My dry cleaned suit is now out the bag and hanging up. My adornments and accessories are ready to go. My shoes have been shined up. My snubby has been pre-cleaned, loaded and is holstered. Spare 5 round strip for the pocket. I also have a few just in case items in the old wallet, like some latex and a couple tadalafil. No, I do not have any trouble raising the flag. At 40+ sometimes you need help if the audience calls for a repeat encore. At some point here I will need to shower up and put on some man scent.

I am really hoping @Pearl is wrong and it is not an opera, or a ballet. But I have been conditioned to endure just about anything, so I am sure I will survive no matter what. I have several hours to go before I head out but this is pretty much all I am thinking about.
This could count as date three since you took her two places Wednesday!😉 How exciting not knowing what she has planned!! 😉

Ah cmon let everyone have a good time with it.

A lot of people never get to do a lot of things, they get married right out of High school, are A&B students all of their life and never get to really know what you can do.

If you were to lose that significant other suddenly in an accident or something and just need to have some freedom for once.

I never try to rain on a parade, if this gentleman is okay with sharing then hey isn't it better to hear first hand that you can be unconnected, live life out there and not be alone if you suddenly were to need someone just to fill a void.

If you want the drama of facebook it is filled with drama that goes way out of this threads reach.

So I say have fun!!!! Que cera cera😁

Ok, here's the low down!! SHE NOW HAS YOUR SIGNATURE!! You have TWO choices!! 1) Kick her to the curb, never have sex with her again, and she will kill you!! 2) Keep her, enjoy her sex, she will kill you!! Why wouldn't me m or sister be the beneficiary? You are a frog in a boiling pot! 🤔😉
You are a hoot.
You say things so well.

Every year in May or June. Psych, Poly, PT - pass or find a new career. Every year the brain doc says basically the same things: I am aggressive but not so much so as to cause them concern, I am emotionally unavailable, I am not trusting of others, I work well within an established hierarchy, I am capable of being highly focused, I am able to endure conditions others would consider harsh, blah bah blah.
Basically they're saying Welcome to Military.
Or "Welcome to High Risk Security"

Latest posts

Back