• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

What's everybody doing today?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
July Wednesday 3rd, 2024

Right now 76f supposed to go down 57f
Very cloudy ..rain coming up soon 👍

All babies are fed now they all very quiet
Litters changed
I feel so old today ...my body aches
I feel like an empty head 😶‍🌫️

Ate salad and a bit of roast chicken
Maybe later I will have a glass of Shiraz 🍷
Then dive in my bed and sleep with no dreams

Anyway ...I will be up for a while still

So...take it easy and relax guys 🙂

Nite nite !

I'm pretty sure I deserve some sort of medal of valor or something. I could have died this morning. I had to go to Wmart 😧 I go before work so there are fewer morons. When I go, I have a list and go from point A to point B and leave ASAP. This morning I entered the gates of that H311 to discover they are rearranging the whole store so moving shelves and widening isles. There was stuff on carts all over. One of the items I needed was a memory foam for the trailer. In my haste to escape the labyrinth, I forgot to try to find it. After I made it to work and realized it, I looked online and the magic computer showed that Marshall's had them. I have never been in that store but figured it couldn't possibly be worse than Wmart so decided to go there. They only had twin sized. So I went to Ross which is right next to it (they are sorta the same thing - weird). No luck there either. So I braved up and went back to Wmart and got the last queen sized one they had and left. I have smelled more stinky perfumes and waited for more meanderers than I care to mention. I'm pretty sure I deserve the next 4 days off to recuperate 😉
Have a great Independence Day y'all.
I hate when they are rearranging things during business hours and its hard to find stuff and you can't get through-- or you trip over an errant box. They make it really hard for the riding carts to get through places. Today I was in Walmart and a group of women were standing around with their carts pointed so they were completely blocking the pathway. One of them saw me and started to move out of the way but I went around one of those pallets they have in the middle. At least she noticed though. Sometimes people just stand there and block and never notice. Worse when you ask them to move and they don't.

I went to the post office today and then Walmart. Got my stuff and got out. Picked up some stuff for my friend. He has kidney stones again and wanted some cran-apple juice and some Azo. The Azo was locked up so I had to ask an employee to get it out and she had to take it to register 9. Register 9 was closed when I got there so I had to ask the cashier at the register I went to if she could go grab it. Also grabbed a storage bin because I wanted to transfer stuff out of a cardboard box into a plastic bin. Thought it was just clothes. Discovered I had some Star Trek toys, a Batman puzzle, and an old D&D box. Bro looked up the D&D thing and one in worse condition was selling on Amazon for over $4k. Was selling for around $150 on E-bay. I am considering selling some of my collectibles that are still in decent condition because I can't put them out without the cats ruining them.

I'm going to have to go get another bin to fit some of the stuff. The clothes I need to give away though. The won't fit me anymore. I had a Robin (as in Batman and) cosplay outfit in there.

that wasn't a vacation that did NOT count!!! That was visiting relatives LOL
but LOL, yeah....don't remind me
it WAS till it wasnt !!...roflmao

you cant survive another one of those this year...lol

bout the best we can do is let you go out back of the barn and take a toke or three .

Last edited:
We got my Hellcat a new Hellcat today. I had been wanting a last call car and this was the last one in our area. This is the Jailbreak edition it has a little more horse power than a normal Hellcat. Alexandra is very happy woman this evening! 😁 I got a picture with the old car and the new one together.
IMG_4173.png
IMG_4179.jpeg
IMG_4184.jpeg
IMG_4185.jpeg
IMG_4188.jpeg

Good night...need to reevaluate some of our members here!! Can't believe where SOME think they belong!! Toes were stepped on!!!
I’ve having a guilty conscious… even today at work. The business owner returned from his vacation. I was worried he’d side with the manager when we had a disagreement. Turned out that he and I were on the same page. I even got a paid day off (vacation day) for the day the manager told me I wasn’t needed. So that goes in the good news column.

Hope all is well with this (me) newbie, here.

Last edited:
We got my Hellcat a new Hellcat today. I had been wanting a last call car and this was the last one in our area. This is the Jailbreak edition it has a little more horse power than a normal Hellcat. Alexandra is very happy woman this evening! 😁 I got a picture with the old car and the new one together. View attachment 156769View attachment 156770View attachment 156771View attachment 156772View attachment 156773
Good Lord, more HP than a regular Hellcat? You're gonna have a hard time keeping rear tires on that thing. You better hope Jake doesn't sneak out with the keys. He'll be setting records for longest burnouts...

Last edited:
Hello, Sorry for not being attentive but I have been burning candles on both ends and the middle
I stopped doing everything and focused all my attention on a truck build. 10 hour , 16 hour days in the Mississippi heat wrenching and smelling oil
Here is the latest "true" news
Truck left the shop last week and was test drove for a couple hundred miles
Junk yard tranny slips in first gear
Replacement by others on thecway
Ac, everything replaced but the compressor
Front suspension. Replaced idler and pitman arms and sway bars
Front hubs cleaned and repacked
Brakes front and back no need to repkace
Motor flushed oil twicw
Differential oil changed
New tank fuel
Sensing unit and injectors
New tires
This pulled in behind me last Friday night
And it sounds just as pretty as it looks

IMG_0684.jpeg
IMG_0686.jpeg

Weapons free on raccoons, they completely destroyed the cat food shelter.......

1720089623531.png

busy today, just wanted to say good morning and happy 4th
daughter is on the way almost here actually, hope everyone has a great day
Agree, Good Morning and Have a Quiet n Safe Independence Day American Brothers and Sisters, bee Careful out there and Keep an Eye on the Family Member, esp the Younger Ones...!!! Just saw the scrolling banner on the bottom of some loco news :

Prepare for a Rude Awakening :

REMAINS of a 12-year-old girl have been found after she was dragged away and savaged by a crocodile.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/28950937/remains-girl-attacked-crocodile-swimming-australia/

Good night...need to reevaluate some of our members here!! Can't believe where SOME think they belong!! Toes were stepped on!!!
Toe nails painted...?!? jk...!!

1720091962201.png

Gonna finish up on my leather cell phone holster design for a person, built two types one with a snap closer one with a tuck flap. We will see which one he likes Sat. If any.
Got the first big maters outa the container garden today, so far so good.
All the kids and grandkids are on shift or working today so so much fer a "holiday" gettogether.

Looks like we had more rain! It's wet out, muddy actually, but will be great for the 4th. But not for a puppy. Those extra shots gave him the runs last night, just finished scrubbing out his kennel. He does not like to go in there, it's where he sleeps, so I guess he couldn't help it.
Neighbor family coming over tonight for fireworks and smores

Getting a late start on HCL this morning!! Linda deer's fawn was stuck in the fence!! I got it out!!! That little thing is STRONG, and loud!! Both of us just have minor injuries!! Of course Linda came over, they are in the woods now!! This is a bad time of the year for baby deer and fences!! Everyone is fed, watered, Buddy is brushed and fly sprayed. The grill and charcoal are ready for burgers later!! I need a NAP!!

Getting a late start on HCL this morning!! Linda deer's fawn was stuck in the fence!! I got it out!!! That little thing is STRONG, and loud!! Both of us just have minor injuries!! Of course Linda came over, they are in the woods now!! This is a bad time of the year for baby deer and fences!! Everyone is fed, watered, Buddy is brushed and fly sprayed. The grill and charcoal are ready for burgers later!! I need a NAP!!
glad you got it out, our goats get stuck too sometimes

Got up, worked out, went on a hike, cleaned up and reflected on the fact that regardless of her flaws I was born in the greatest nation on earth! Now I am sitting on the patio with my rifle drinking coffee, breathing in freedom and exhaling liberty. This would not be a good time for foreign combatants to start parachuting in. But it would be a good time for the Lady to get her ass out of bed and let that 25% of her that's American join in the celebration of independence.

Latest posts

Back