What's everybody doing today?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, no no I like men.
I just don't like jack a*****, idiots little boys.(men).
its why i put all naughty and implying they not doing what they should

😆🤣...oh come on! Here I am being all nice ..guess I'll stick to the dirty talk..
Men are from Mars..barsoom right..
You just be glad I didn't take ya to Venus last night ..
you have got that potty mouth going for you....naaaa...you aint luring me up in that subaru and running off with me and locking me in no kennel.

yall know i am just having fun with you gals...thanks for playing along so well...people are way to sour right now in real life.

yall know i am just having fun with you gals...thanks for playing along so well...people are way to sour right now in real life.
For the most part everyone here gets along fairly well.
And most of us know who we can joke around with.
And who we can't.
But life is to short to live without humor.
It makes you dull, sour grapes etc.
I rather have fun with people, I am comfortable with, than be with stick in the mud type people.

Oh come on...
So..does that mean bora bora is off?? 😪

No cages..just leather..
you wear leather bloomers? wow....!!

So, we have some chest freezers on the wood floor and condensation seems to be making it wet and starting to rot. Anyone have any suggestions what to do to prevent this? We are for now putting them on wood pallets, but not sure that will work.

Always a problem with the utilities here ...
I am also moving one of our water storage barrels ( just 55 gallons) inside so if it freezes outside and there are problems with the water, we sitll have some

Husband went to get a load of wood . So our problems are slowly improving. Some water storage, some wood, hay done. The rusty pipe might last another 5 years who knows

Also doing laundry again, trying to get it all done and dry before it rains . Supposed to rain later this week

Dear Diary,
I talk to a boy who wants me to wear cast iron nickers on our teleportation Vaca to Bora Bora..
Does the Universe hate me?
see the trouble you get into when you forget the hyper drive button.........

Today for example I went on a walk, went on a E-scooter ride. listened to a self help motivational book on the way to work, studied small online business school for an hour, napped, did HS for an hour, then I did something new. I spent an hour typing up a book I like, so that through repetition and muscle memory I can learn the style.

When my ride arrives, I'll listen to the self help book on the way home, and then it's time to sort and clean my room, scoot to the gym, walk for an hour while I read this book I'm supposed to read then scoot back home and shower, study driving for an hour, study online marketing for thirty, watch TV for an hour, write for an hour, prepare coffee for tomorrow at work, study coding for thirty minutes, prepare for bed, and finally sleep.

I think the aliens be better than this bunch around here......lol......pearl,patchouli,hooch,tommyice,ladylocust,amish heart be hard to tell what they do to a fellow...if ladylocust involved i am sure it be colored fingernails...scandalous i tell ya....shanghaied by that bunch !

picking on you gals today !!
Add Mo to the list! We will be Elky's Angels (who are not very angel like)!!

thats it i am putting you on ignore feature....you are a first i tell ya !!

i can see all yall now pearl have buddy out there braying for sound torture,hooch trying to teleport me across the galaxy,bookworm waterboarding me and ladylocust fussing at her because water is messing up her nail job and patch beating me over the head with a bible with razor in her hand.....i think i am going to stay inside the force-field of barsoom.... i would look like a junkyard dog ...lol
See, you didn't say I was doing anything. Ha Ha.
Better you don't know.

Got up, worked out, cleaned up, drove to the city, toured an apartment, went to the lady's apartment for a bit, drove to the compound, questioned my life choices, loaded up some more guns and ammo to be sold on consignment, delivered them to my FFL, returned and continued to question my life choices only this time with a cold Coca Cola, a patio chair and a laptop.

See, you didn't say I was doing anything. Ha Ha.
Better you don't know.
You would work me to death like a field hand...let your amish neighbor women folks come by and look at me out there working...you tell them how i was some backsliding mennonite out on parole work duty for you.

Walked before the rain, this morning.
Ended up going to town for a couple of things and can stay home, tomorrow during the worse weather.
Picked up snack cakes and took them to ladies at 2 nursing homes.
I'm tired today!
Stay safe and keep us posted on Francine!!

You would work me to death like a field hand...let your amish neighbor women folks come by and look at me out there working...you tell them how i was some backsliding mennonite out on parole work duty for you.
Ha Ha. Nope. I'd say you're just an old doddy and you're up for grabs. But you'd have to show you're a hard worker or you wouldn't get picked.
Hey, at least you'd get fed well.

How did I get on the list?!? Oh, right…I’d probably make him twerk while playing with the scythe.
you remembered....roflmao....once i twerked in garden naked yall and caused a forum section riot....some laughed and hee hawed...others wanted to burn me on a stake....lol

epic times back then !!

Latest posts

Back