Jokes and Humor

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1720495007260.png

A country boy and his girlfriend wanted to get married. They decided they would first go to a doctor to get physicals. After their examinations, the doctor privately told the country boy…”Your fiancé has Acute Angina”, to which the country boy replied…”Gee thanks Doc…I think so too”.

Last edited:
@Neb i didn’t want to derail the thread where you mentioned the Princess and the Jabberwock. But, I also had the Jabberwocky memorized when I was in 8th grade.
I also had several large black and white posters of original artwork of Alice in several poses, with marijuana plants in the scene, and the caterpillar smoking the hookah sitting on a mushroom. Why? I don’t know.

@Neb i didn’t want to derail the thread where you mentioned the Princess and the Jabberwock. But, I also had the Jabberwocky memorized when I was in 8th grade.
I also had several large black and white posters of original artwork of Alice in several poses, with marijuana plants in the scene, and the caterpillar smoking the hookah sitting on a mushroom. Why? I don’t know.
I knew it also and Lord Randall.

Early 2000's in Kentucky when I was visiting my sister and nephews. The high school parking lot was filled with trucks with rifles in the back windows. The rancher kids had to have them to stop predators in the fields to protect their livestock in the morning and afternoon to and from school. There was never a problem with the 16 year olds having rifles in their trucks. But, then again, they were raised properly and taught respect.
Here, now, in Utah, the kids still have rifles in their trucks but they are not in the back windows. Still no problems. Properly raised, properly conducted.

Early 2000's in Kentucky when I was visiting my sister and nephews. The high school parking lot was filled with trucks with rifles in the back windows. The rancher kids had to have them to stop predators in the fields to protect their livestock in the morning and afternoon to and from school. There was never a problem with the 16 year olds having rifles in their trucks. But, then again, they were raised properly and taught respect.
Here, now, in Utah, the kids still have rifles in their trucks but they are not in the back windows. Still no problems. Properly raised, properly conducted.
And there were NO school shootings!!

Latest posts

Back