Latest news on the war against Russia (official)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20.04.22 14:16

Putin plans to carry out forced mobilization in occupied territories of Zaporizhia and Kherson regions, - intelligence
Pseudo-referendums in the occupied territories of Zaporizhia and Kherson oblasts are aimed at declaring forced "mobilization".
According to Censor.NET, this is reported by Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine
"After the mobilization, the FSB plans to throw "mobilized" Ukrainians to the hottest spots of the front to storm the positions of the Armed Forces under the control of barricading troops. In fact, this is an attempt to destroy Ukraine at the hands of Ukrainians themselves," said Main Intelligence Directorate.
As previously reported, personal data of residents of the temporarily occupied territories are collected in advance for "referendums", allegedly for "humanitarian aid" or social benefits.
According to the information obtained by Ukrainian spies, on the day of the "voting" the FSB officers will fill in the ballots, using the information received, without the consent and physical presence of the Ukrainians themselves. The specified special operation pursues the following purposes:
- destruction of representatives of the Ukrainian ethnic group;
- conducting propaganda activities to impose on the population of Russia and the world the myth that "the population of the regions liberated from the Nazis began to fight against nationalist battalions."
"This is another crime of the Putin regime against Ukraine and proof of the genocide committed against the Ukrainian nation," the Ministry of Defense emphasizes.

so, away for a while..
all you putinistas who said this will be over in a few days,well, it ain't, Ukraine fights and keeps on fighting those murdering,rapeing, looting bastards, to a few here ( putin trolls clearly ), who does it feel to be paid in rubles, when toilet paper is more worth?
Slava Ukraine!!!

20.04.22 18:30

Operational information as of 6:00 pm on April 20 on Russian invasion - General Staff of Armed Forces

The enemy is trying to continue the offensive in the Eastern Operational Zone in order to establish full control over Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
This is stated in the summary of the General Staff of the Armed Forces, Censor.NET informs.
The enemy intensified the use of operational and tactical aircraft and air reconnaissance. Inflicts systematic air strikes on military and civilian targets, including long-range aircraft.
The enemy did not take active action in the Volyn and Polissya directions. The probability of missile strikes by units of the Air Force of the Russian Federation on military and civilian infrastructure in our country using the airfield network and the airspace of the Republic of Belarus remains.
In the northern direction, no signs of formation of an offensive group by the enemy were found. The protection of the joint part of the border with Ukraine is carried out by enemy units in an enhanced mode.
In the Slobozhansky direction, the occupiers are strengthening groups of army aircraft near the State Border of Ukraine. In the territory of the Belgorod region, the equipment of helicopter landing sites has been completed, where more than 90 attack and multi-purpose helicopters are concentrated.
The enemy continues to partially blockade Kharkiv, trying to carry out fire damage to units of our troops and critical infrastructure.

The enemy regrouped troops in the Izium direction. In the area of the settlement Dibrovne the enemy carried out offensive actions, has partial success. In the area of the settlement of Stara Hnylytsia the offensive was unsuccessful, as a result of the fire damage the enemy suffered losses and retreated.
In addition, the attempt to take control of the village of Dovhenke was unsuccessful. The enemy retreated with losses. As a feature, the actions of the enemy in this direction in the military uniform of the Ukrainian model are noted.
Units of the occupiers continue to replenish stocks of logistics from the territory of the Russian Federation.
Additional units of the occupiers are being transferred. Thus, at the Kupyansk-Sortuvalny railway station, the unloading of the echelon with weapons and military equipment and the movement of artillery units were recorded.
In the Donetsk and Tavriya directions, the enemy is reconnoitering the routes of advance and preparing for further offensive operations in the direction of the settlement of Lyman and the exit to Slovyansk from the northeast.
The enemy continues to increase the number of troops in this direction. Units from the 90th Panzer Division, the 41st General Army and the 232nd Jet Artillery Brigade of the Central Military District were relocated from the territory of the Russian Federation.
The battalion tactical group from the 150th Motorized Rifle Division lost its combat capability and was withdrawn to the recovery area.
The enemy tried to gain a foothold in the western and northwestern parts of Rubizhne. Failed. He carried out assault operations in the direction of Novotoshkivske, but was unsuccessful.
The Russian occupiers are carrying out assault operations in the area of the village of Popasna.

Air strikes continue on the infrastructure of the city of Mariupol, the enemy is carrying out assault operations near the seaport and the Azovstal plant.
In the Zaporozhye direction, with the support of artillery fire, the enemy resumed the offensive in the direction of the village of Temyrivka.
In the South Bug direction, enemy artillery units fired on the positions of our units. In addition, enemy military and tactical aircraft fired on individual targets.
The enemy tried to continue the assault in the direction of the village of Oleksandrovka, but was unsuccessful.
There are no signs of preparation of armed groups of the so-called "Transnistrian-Moldavian Republic" to take part in the armed aggression against Ukraine. At the same time, the involvement of law enforcement agencies of this unrecognized state entity in conducting subversive and terrorist activities on the territory of our State is not ruled out.

20.04.22 19:48
Russia has to pay for what it has done in Borodyanka and other cities in Ukraine, - Michel

мішель
Russia has to pay for what it has done in Borodyanka and many other towns and villages in Ukraine
As reported by Censor.NET, with reference to Interfax-Ukraine, said European Council President Charles Michel.
"This morning I was in Borodyanka to see for myself what the situation is. I met people. There are no words to explain how I feel not as President of the European Council, but as a father, as a person. These are atrocities, these are war crimes, they must and will be punished. They will have to pay for what they have done in many other cities and places in Ukraine," Michel told a press conference with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyi in Kyiv on Wednesday.

20.04.22 19:19
Germany will abandon Russian oil by end of year - Burbock
бербок
German Foreign Minister Annalena Burbock has said that Berlin will abandon Russian oil by the end of this year. Then, within the framework of the EU road map, there will be a refusal of gas from the Russian Federation.
As reported by Censor.NET, this was reported by RBC-Ukraine with reference to Reuters.
"Germany also completely refuses to import Russian energy resources," the agency quoted Burbock as saying.
According to her, Germany's renunciation of Russian oil will take place in two stages. It is planned to halve imports of "black gold" from Russia by the summer, and to zero by the end of the year.
"Then, within the framework of a common European roadmap, there will be (rejection of Russian - ed.) gas," she added.

No matter what the German minister says, Germany will NEVER do without Russian oil by the end of the year, I bet you.
The German economy will perish, the energy supply will collapse, and the population will freeze to death next winter, either because they can no longer pay for the energy, or because of a blackout.
If Germany falls apart like this, the whole EU falls apart, the German government leaders are either not capable, corrupt or alcohol and drug sick like the German health minister.

If you still believe such people like those, then you have not dealt with their past.
Motto of German politicians, today what put into the world, tomorrow the pure opposite report.

It’s better to join the European Union with Poland and Germany than the Eurasian Union with Russia and Belarus ...

This is only because you will get money from the EU, but only if Germany is not insolvent until then.
Your compatriots will then be exploited by the EU as cheap truck driver slaves and the Poles will be angry at you because you drive at lower prices than you.

20.04.22 16:08

Germany promises training and services for Armed Forces

During her visit to Riga, German Foreign Minister Annalena Burbock said that in a situation where other countries provide Ukraine with artillery, Germany will be able to provide training and services to the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
According to Censor.NET, this was reported by "Euro Integration" with reference to Spiegel.
Annalena Burbock called the supply of German armored vehicles to Ukraine in principle possible. According to her, "this is not a taboo", but in the short term, the Bundeswehr is unable to provide this type of equipment.
Burbock also noted that Berlin had decided not to disclose information about all the weapons it had delivered in support of Ukraine: "We delivered anti-tank missiles, Stingers and other things that were never talked about publicly so that these deliveries could take place quickly."

Asked whether Germany would send its Panzerhaubitze 2000 artillery system, which some experts say Ukraine needs to counterattack against Russian troops in the Donbas, the minister said Germany would help Ukrainian soldiers train and maintain better artillery systems available to Ukraine. from other allied countries or buy directly.
"If the partners supply artillery that we can no longer supply, we will help with training and maintenance," Burbock said.
According to her, Germany will also provide Ukraine with military assistance in the medium and long term in the fight against Russia. According to Burbock, it is not just an urgent need: "It is also about the next three months, but also about the next three years. And Germany will be able to do more here."
That Girl´s name is Annalena Charlotte Alma Baerbock - get the first letters an put them together....

The Bundeswehr - the german army ist not capable of doing their work nowhere propperly. How in hell do you think we could train foreign staff? There ´s a lack of everything. Our soldiers have to buy the good gear themselves. Sending the last working wepons to ukraine does not make any sense. Well, if you like to tease the bear, then it makes sense.

Somehow we have got a government full of crackheads, that did nothing real, learned nothing and will achieve nothing exept the chrash of Germany. When we stop importing gas, oil, cole and the other important raw materials - we´re ******. If Germany collapses, the biggest payer in EU, what do you think will happen?
I understand the ukrainian will to withstand and resist. Big respect to those fighters who are still dancing with the bear - exept those who fly the swastika. But if there is not peace - asap - we´ll be a continet of drowning countries. And the chinese and the russians will grab what they can.

Last edited:
It’s better to join the European Union with Poland and Germany than the Eurasian Union with Russia and Belarus ...
I think the EU needs you more than you need the EU. Ukraine has the natural resources to grow surplus food, produce surplus oils and gas, and mine surplus minerals, the EU does not. Don't let the EU make Ukraine their mining colony.

I think the EU needs you more than you need the EU. Ukraine has the natural resources to grow surplus food, produce surplus oils and gas, and mine surplus minerals, the EU does not. Don't let the EU make Ukraine their mining colony.
The resources of Ukraine do not matter, because Ukraine is destined to be not a colony, but a frontier...
The Bundeswehr - the german army ist not capable of doing their work nowhere propperly.
Life will force - abilities will appear ... You can believe me ... I saw ...
How in hell do you think we could train foreign staff?
Handling modern equipment.

Life will force - abilities will appear ... You can believe me ... I saw ...
I do. But it´s the few good men who keep the wheel spinning. It´s not reasoned by good leadership.

Handling modern equipment.
What modern equipment do you think we can train you on? We just finished reparing an old sailing ship, lending nightvisionsets throughout the whole army to show them on governmental visits and paint our submarines in camouflage because of their time in repairdocks. Sorry, I´m getting sarcastic.

I do. But it´s the few good men who keep the wheel spinning. It´s not reasoned by good leadership.
Leadership doesn't matter. When faced with a choice between life and death, people very quickly organize themselves and then successfully make decisions and act without any guidance.
What modern equipment do you think we can train you on?
I do not have such information

No matter what happens, the civilians are still losing, too many will never go back home, too many will continue to hate russians...just like jews and arabs/croats and serbs/turks and kurds. They will continue to teach their children how bad the other side is and the hate will continue forever and there will never be peace again there. Whoever wins will always have their side of the story. Look how much propaganda is still coming from russia about the WWII against Hitler and how great they all fought or had to fight. Eighty years later the same crap propaganda is coming thru. Every war can be avoided if both sides REALLY do not want to fight and just give in a little bit.
But, if we cannot even stop the private wars at home with our own family, the wars over a soccer game or a parking space?????? How in hell can we stop another war between two nations??

No matter what happens, the civilians are still losing, too many will never go back home, too many will continue to hate russians...
It seems to be logical, especially after what they are doing... Loving someone who came to rob your house and rape your family would be at least stupid...
They will continue to teach their children how bad the other side is and the hate will continue forever and there will never be peace again there.
There is nothing eternal. But you should never forget who your real enemy is, otherwise when the enemy comes for you, you will not be ready to meet him.
Every war can be avoided if both sides REALLY do not want to fight and just give in a little bit.
Russia has been preparing for this war since at least 1995, and therefore no concessions from Ukraine could change anything.
How in hell can we stop another war between two nations??
Block the process of technical and economic development of a potential aggressor at the earliest stage. North Korea is a prime example of how this is done.

This war started in 2014 when the people of Russian descent voted to leave Ukraine and rejoin Russia. Open election declared legitimate by EU. (unlike USA elections).
After 7 years of thousands of Russians and others being killed by Azov Nazis and no condemnation by the West, Putin had had enough and stepped in to protect people.
The USA removed the president, stole the gold and inserted a puppet since replaced with a comic puppet.

Instead of drinking all of the Western media propoganda try watching an independent journalist on the ground.

Your average sheep thinks this started a few months ago, that tells you all you need to know!
The facts are that the American warmongering Empire is collapsing, the FIAT petro dollar is not wanted even the Saudis just signed long term deals with the BRICS nations.
A quick review of the recent presidents Obomber, Clintons, Bush, Dementia Joe Biden is telling..... rust never sleeps. So in the end no matter how great the civilization it will decay and fall.
The stupidity of the average American is regularly exposed by Mark Dice.
Millions of people believe two areoplanes knocked over three enormous buildings, I rest my case.

As an English man I take no pleasure in confirming our island is full of 80% jabbed sheep as well but I stand firmly on the side of Russia.
So do my family in Germany, Italy and Hungary. Hungary just voted in Orban in a huge landslide.
Fortunately not everyone is asleep. Maybe the 20% can survive and thrive.

Do some research on the Minsk agreement for a starter.

Everything he said about the events in Ukraine since 2014 is true. (The only Ukraine bit I am not certain of is the gold aspect.)
That's bologna. The fact that this is nonsense, in the course of numerous interviews, was repeatedly confirmed by direct participants in the events of 2014 from Russia, such as Girkin, Surkov, Borodai, Kurginyan, etc. If you know Russian, you can see for yourself ...

Why, in this case, will you not move your whole family to live in such a dear Russia to your heart ???

We are seriously considering leaving the UK and going to live in Hungary, (a country that borders the rogue nation Ukraine) has a right leaning government, has very very few mosques and is >95% Christian.
The only thing putting us off is that Hungary is in the EU and NATO. If Hungary leaves the Axis of evil we will be selling up.

With regard to Russia, Putin offered beleaguered white South African farmers as much land as they wanted for FREE to farm with the only proviso that they attempt to learn Russian and are Christian.

Meanwhile the EU imports millions of uneducated Africans and Rag heads who offer nothing, do not integrate, bring a religion of hate resulting in no go areas in Germany and France and the rape capital of the world is now Sweden.

The USA has no gold, Fort Knox has not been audited since the 70s.
The French got some gold out which caused "Nixon shock" around 1972.
Since then the dollar is an unbacked FIAT currency. It took over one hundred years to print a trillion dollars. In 2020 eight trillion were printed in ONE weekend.

Countries around the world are dumping the petro dollar so these dollars are going home. The result will be inflation then hyper inflation.

We are seriously considering leaving the UK and going to live in Hungary
Why such half-measures??? I need to move to Russia...
With regard to Russia, Putin offered beleaguered white South African farmers as much land as they wanted for FREE to farm with the only proviso that they attempt to learn Russian and are Christian.
This is another significant reason not to exchange money for Hungary, but to move to live immediately in Russia.
Since then the dollar is an unbacked FIAT currency
I am sure that, as a smart and prudent person, you keep your savings exclusively in Russian rubles ...

Somehow we have got a government full of crackheads, that did nothing real, learned nothing and will achieve nothing exept the chrash of Germany. When we stop importing gas, oil, cole and the other important raw materials - we´re 性交ed.

One must consider the reason these governments are taking actions which cause the most HARM to their people. Watch videos and read what the NWO/WEF/Globalists GOALS are. Bringing down every single 1st World Country by CRASHING their economies so they can MURDER the populous of the world….and ENSLAVE the ones that are left!! They “want” those peasant numbers to be no more than 500,000 for the entire planet! They say that is all they NEED for slaves. Insane right?

Latest posts

Back