• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, I just search for what I can bring to this site so others can get a Better or Good Look at what is going on...!!! Many sites want a "Joiner"💵 or for You to 🐝 Tracked...!! Never do I used just the 1st one I see...!

Lost power once, tree branches coming down. Looks like it might slide a little east.. which i am ok with. Don't really want the 8-12 inches of rain.

90f, humidity at 78%, sunny out this morning. I'm still getting massive inflow from the gulf because i'm on the east side of Beryl. Just waiting for remnants of the storm to get here.

Just heard on the weather channel... Beryl has been down graded to a tropical storm. Winds at 70mph (72mph for a cat 1 hurricane)

Lost power once, tree branches coming down. Looks like it might slide a little east.. which i am ok with. Don't really want the 8-12 inches of rain.
Power Outages effecting around 1 million +/-...!!!

90f, humidity at 78%, sunny out this morning. I'm still getting massive inflow from the gulf because i'm on the east side of Beryl. Just waiting for remnants of the storm to get here.

Just heard on the weather channel... Beryl has been down graded to a tropical storm. Winds at 70mph (72mph for a cat 1 hurricane)
Looks like it is going to skip you, and they made a hole in it for just me :p.
151329WPCERO_sm.gif

We do have strong winds (18 - 32 gusts) with our sunshine today though. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A tornado warning came over our phones at work, Had one co-worker almost go into tears. Told her Hun, you are better safe here than at home if a tornado came thru. Literally the whole buiding could come down and I am 100% safe in the cold room.

SUPER PERFECT WEATHER to WORK. As in MANUAL LABOR....and 19 hours a day to GET'R-done DAYLIGHT.
1720509865970.png

Dani, sorry about the baby goat, that's sad
Hope everyone else is ok in the storm

Wished we would get some of the rain but the rain always just goes around us. It rains in NC, it rains in WV, it rains in KY, but NO rain in Virginia
this is the driest year we have had since we moved here I think
So it is just hot and humid out

Latest posts

Back