• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

Weather in your area?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe those Texans (@Pearl) are shipping Beryl all the way to Michigan! :oops:
Weather-2.jpg
Beryl gave me a rain-day today. I suppose it could have been fun getting a tractor stuck in the mud… but instead I get to stay home and do housework work. Yeha! Lol

Beryl gave me a rain-day today. I suppose it could have been fun getting a tractor stuck in the mud… but instead I get to stay home and do housework work. Yeha! Lol
Didja see, @Pearl even included a free side-order of tornado warnings for New Yawk!!! :p

Hope I can pick on you. There’s a saying about if I didn’t like you I wouldn’t pick on you.
Anyway, you can keep the heat you like. No need to share it with me. ;)
Pick away!!😃 Today wasn't a "heat" day! Those days are coming! If it gets too warm up there in Michigan, blame my mother in law, lol!! 😮

this is supposed to be the last hot day 95 today, not as hot tomorrow (that's what the forecast says) 82

afraid to look at the temperature to be honest....lol
Seen it bounce to 92-94f once today but wind got up and blew in cooler air..it got real nice with low humidity i worked till dark it was so nice.....its still 72f at 10pm....felt like a/c when it changed too.

Hurricane Pearl- has a ring to it. Didn’t the Scorpions sing a song about you 🤣
Well everybody talked about it, and I can't believe nobody posted it, so I will...
(sorry, off topic :()

Back