• Two New features staring today. - The first will security lock account if user didn't login for two years - The second will warn and security lock account if password found in data breach ( even if user is recently active) .. it will also warn users about weak passwords during registration. The compromised is from a data base list, and not from anything on this forum. If you are logged in all the time, this will not effect you. It only works when logging in.

What's everybody doing today?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made a wheel of long process cheddar and a batch of ricotta from the whey. Also put extra ā€œrunnersā€ on some shelves for my jars. Iā€™ve had the boards cut for ages but pre drilling annoys me so I procrastinated. Itā€™s now done āœ…. Made a small batch of shortbread cookies- ate a couple and the rest are in the freezer. Might head up to the mountains tomorrow šŸ˜
BUSCH...!!! šŸ˜‰

Took my shower, now it is:

1719629073027.png

Been one long week. Work of course. Then I had a test ran Wed morning, that afternoon took wife to ER and sat there till sometime that night. Today I had another Dr viisit and more tests. While I was there wife had an appt of her own. They sent her back to ER. Shes been there since 3 and they are admitting her. Haven't even told her why yet. I came home after my appt and picking up groceries and took care of the animals. Ran up to see the wife for a while. then came back home.
This crap SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Just approved the altered YouTube trailer for my work. I also picked out a voice for the Audio Book...which is by an English guy...but I said to find someone that sounds like Danny DeVito! I mean...it's metro NYC in 1962, after all! Find out on my Tuesday...which is Monday over in Cambridge. PS!!! If anyone want to see the trailer...just PM me!

One can Find $'s under the back seats and even 1st Aid Kits in Mercedes and Jaguars...!!!
One can also find "BOSE" Equipment in some also...!!!

Beautiful cool morning so I started out with a hike before getting cleaned up. No weight room on the weekends. Now I am drinking coffee on the patio thinking about what to have for dinner. Then I have to mow and trim. The never ending cycle of "lawn" care. Although I am not sure people would consider this a lawn.

Got back in this morning, it was a good trip but now it's back to dealing with life. Did my walk around water/inspection tour, plants did better than expected. My rain water collector is down, I don't know how it came down (natural or man type help), but it has to be repaired soon. Have unloaded my bags at the laundry station, so the will give me something to do tonight. Tomorrow is a range day so I need to decide what I'm taking out and load the truck up. The yard needs mowing and my plum tree had dropped about half its fruit.

Was supposed to cut grass yesterday, but it was cooler so I went around and trimmed out some of the tree branches that try to behead me when I'm mowing. Got about 1/2 done with that; also did some weedwhacking and shrub cutting back and ended up too tired to mow. Oh well, the grass will be there another day. Humid and soggy out there this morning, which is ok, I need to stay in and clean the flat of strawberries I spent so much money on before they all go bad from neglect. Maybe later I'll go back out and do more tree trimming. I have cuts and scrapes and torn shirts from trees that seem to resent me trying to mow close to them and I have to show them who's boss. Or at least get it so I'm not cracking my head or gouging my shoulders anymore.
Backpacker praying your wife gets better.

Got back in this morning, it was a good trip but now it's back to dealing with life. Did my walk around water/inspection tour, plants did better than expected. My rain water collector is down, I don't know how it came down (natural or man type help), but it has to be repaired soon. Have unloaded my bags at the laundry station, so the will give me something to do tonight. Tomorrow is a range day so I need to decide what I'm taking out and load the truck up. The yard needs mowing and my plum tree had dropped about half its fruit.
Welcome home. I hate that walk around after a trip seeing what needs doing.

Have had a busy couple of days.
Yesterday was stock up for the month day at Aldi, Walmart, etc.
SS ofc. so my friend could apply for replacement card. She has an appt. to get State ID card on Tues. with us while we renew DL's.

Already walked this morning.
Walked dogs.
Picked up parking lot at Church.
Next, will pay bills.
Straighten up front porch.
Plant beets.

Latest posts

Back