The Ladies

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much to say about the years of trolling, I never met but one that was not really responsive, it was because every male in her family had used her since she was a very young girl.

It was sickening but she would do anyone and a whole group as long as they would line up.

I knew her before she went really out of norm and she was a very beautiful blonde on the order of Nichole Kidman years ago.

She told me her family story and I hated them for it, but nothing would be done about it.

It made her insensitive to any type of sex, I would guess as self protection.

I was sad for her she asked me once why I did not ever come back, was there something wrong with her and I said "NO, but I don't feel like using you, I would rather be your friend and treat you like a person".

She was my friend till she died and still is.

I think it is all a heart vs gratification thing.

Not much to say about the years of trolling, I never met but one that was not really responsive, it was because every male in her family had used her since she was a very young girl.

It was sickening but she would do anyone and a whole group as long as they would line up.

I knew her before she went really out of norm and she was a very beautiful blonde on the order of Nichole Kidman years ago.

She told me her family story and I hated them for it, but nothing would be done about it.

It made her insensitive to any type of sex, I would guess as self protection.

I was sad for her she asked me once why I did not ever come back, was there something wrong with her and I said "NO, but I don't feel like using you, I would rather be your friend and treat you like a person".

She was my friend till she died and still is.

I think it is all a heart vs gratification thing.

That was an incredibly sad thing.

Stories like that get me inner darkness all worked up. Darkness that should stay on the inside.

Yes but we go on and become defenders of those who are wronged as you say by getting worked up against those acts.

I feel like a lot of people these days are missing the connections in meet, bed, bye type things I always wanted to know and be friends with the women I slept with more as a for you instead of for me and I wanted it to be the same way from them.

Any way NMI about my life TMI as it is.

Hope you get a real reciprocal involvement from this D_Marsh. a person who can understand the nature and danger of high risk and reward contracting.

All joking aside. I had a perianal fistula a couple of years ago. They cut me 5 inches long by 3 inches deep by 2 inches wide. This had to be packed with 2 foot of gauze soaked in Dakins solution (bleach) 3 to 4 times daily. I would have to get up on hands and knees for the wife to have access. If I had not had her I would have had to stay in hospital for 3 or 4 weeks and then go to wound care for another couple of months. I would not wish that surgery on another human. I guess my point is, it was wonderful to have a soul and help mate. When she pisses me off I remember her doing that for me. It took 5 months for that to heal. I have always been that person who didn't depend on anyone else and by the way we have been married 27 long years in Sept and this was 2nd marriage for both of us. So let your heart lead you and if you end married because you were played like a fine violin so be it.

All joking aside. I had a perianal fistula a couple of years ago. They cut me 5 inches long by 3 inches deep by 2 inches wide. This had to be packed with 2 foot of gauze soaked in Dakins solution (bleach) 3 to 4 times daily. I would have to get up on hands and knees for the wife to have access. If I had not had her I would have had to stay in hospital for 3 or 4 weeks and then go to wound care for another couple of months. I would not wish that surgery on another human. I guess my point is, it was wonderful to have a soul and help mate. When she pisses me off I remember her doing that for me. It took 5 months for that to heal. I have always been that person who didn't depend on anyone else and by the way we have been married 27 long years in Sept and this was 2nd marriage for both of us. So let your heart lead you and if you end married because you were played like a fine violin so be it.

Wow. Thanks for that. I have already noticed that date nights are a lot more fun than sitting home alone watching the perimeter with my trusty rifle.

Chapter 8. Is this the 3rd date?

Best laid plans.

I had a fun plan to take her into the outdoors for a change of pace. Then climate change stepped in with its fake and naturally occurring ugly heat wave turning what should have been a beautiful Saturday into 97 degrees of no thank you. I had to come up with a course correction; fortunately the weather man was finally right and I had a back up date location ready to go. I took her to a museum. Not the kind of museum that just popped into your mind but a museum of fun and merriment. A newer place that claims to “challenge your perspective” and “creates fun photographic opportunities.” Have you ever been to those places of mystery, where you seem massive on one end of the room but tiny on the other? It’s hard to explain but it was mostly about being amused among various props and illusions. It was a lot of fun and I took more photos than I normally do in a year. Maybe 2 years. Thanks to the kindness of others we also got many pictures together. When we arrived the Lady said “I have wanted to come here since they opened!” Plus the place was nicely air conditioned and cool. We had a great together, which seems to be the norm.

After the museum we went to a shopping and dining plaza nearby, a place original to the city with a very old world feel and barricaded off streets. They have a bunch of stores, bars, coffee shops and places of interest to occupy your time. One of the most interesting stores was a very eclectic vintage items store / bar that felt like walking through a large garage sale with a drink in your hand. We also stopped in a homemade jewelry store and a fancy ladies shoe place. I learned that my role would be to carry bags and agree to things. She also purchased a number of old records, like vinyl music records. I logged that away for potential future use. We had enough stuff at one point that we walked back to the Challenger and put them in the trunk.

I made reservations at a casual Italian bistro which was also in the aforementioned business district. I have never been there but I knew it would be good because they have a sculpture of a pig out front. I was also lured in by the mostly reasonable pricing and good online reviews. We decided to keep the meal light and passed on any more alcohol, the garage sale drinks would hold us over until later. She had some seared scallops with butternut squash and pancetta; I had a wild mushroom hand tossed pizza with truffle oil. There were pizzas that sounded a lot better but they all had garlic or spicy sausage in their descriptions and I was hoping to get lucky. This is, perhaps, our 3rd date, I think, sort of. The food was good but the portion sizes explained the more reasonable pricing. Still she didn’t eat her whole meal. We both drank plain old tap water. Dessert was offered and we selected and shared a tiramisu, which I learned how to pronounce properly. It seems there is no “me” in tiramisu. I would have named this Lady and the Tramp, but it seems that has already been copyrighted.

We strolled through the street among other people as we made our way back to the car. She saw a bench so we stopped and sat down, people watching a bit even though it was still pretty warm out. She would point out various people and we would guess their occupation or back story. My humor and sarcasm came in handy at that point. I had her rolling a few times and she produced a few good laughs as well. Then her tone changed to serious. She explained that she has had so much fun with me and I have made her forget or at least not think about some heavy things that formerly occupied her thoughts often. Then she brought up her prior comment about our “3rd date”. She was nervous and the words weren’t coming out. So I just took her hand and said “I don’t mean to disappoint you, but I’m not ready. I haven’t even seen your record player yet.” I continued with "And why do you keep pushing me for sex? I am more than just a hot body and a pretty face." She laughed and it took the stress out of the moment. I told her “Only when you’re ready and not one minute before”. She seemed instantly relieved. I think it had been on her mind much of the day, or maybe I felt it. We hung out there a while longer and then started the drive back to her place.

Once at the apartment we said our goodbyes in the car, which is to say we made out like teenagers until the interior of the car became decidedly uncomfortable. We exited and collected the bags from the trunk. I was not invited in and I did not invite myself. I did of course walk her back to the door for that soft kiss goodnight and watched her as long as I could. She is so pretty and has a really nice… maybe I will just keep that to myself.

Hey! Look everyone, I am actually dating someone. Like an adult. I am making plans, researching places to go, making reservations, sending flowers, etc. I didn’t even push her for sex, not even a little. What is happening? I bet it was watching that YouTube video she texted, some kind of mind control virus got into my brain. That must be it.

Chapter 8. Is this the 3rd date?

Best laid plans.

I had a fun plan to take her into the outdoors for a change of pace. Then climate change stepped in with its fake and naturally occurring ugly heat wave turning what should have been a beautiful Saturday into 97 degrees of no thank you. I had to come up with a course correction; fortunately the weather man was finally right and I had a back up date location ready to go. I took her to a museum. Not the kind of museum that just popped into your mind but a museum of fun and merriment. A newer place that claims to “challenge your perspective” and “creates fun photographic opportunities.” Have you ever been to those places of mystery, where you seem massive on one end of the room but tiny on the other? It’s hard to explain but it was mostly about being amused among various props and illusions. It was a lot of fun and I took more photos than I normally do in a year. Maybe 2 years. Thanks to the kindness of others we also got many pictures together. When we arrived the Lady said “I have wanted to come here since they opened!” Plus the place was nicely air conditioned and cool. We had a great together, which seems to be the norm.

After the museum we went to a shopping and dining plaza nearby, a place original to the city with a very old world feel and barricaded off streets. They have a bunch of stores, bars, coffee shops and places of interest to occupy your time. One of the most interesting stores was a very eclectic vintage items store / bar that felt like walking through a large garage sale with a drink in your hand. We also stopped in a homemade jewelry store and a fancy ladies shoe place. I learned that my role would be to carry bags and agree to things. She also purchased a number of old records, like vinyl music records. I logged that away for potential future use. We had enough stuff at one point that we walked back to the Challenger and put them in the trunk.

I made reservations at a casual Italian bistro which was also in the aforementioned business district. I have never been there but I knew it would be good because they have a sculpture of a pig out front. I was also lured in by the mostly reasonable pricing and good online reviews. We decided to keep the meal light and passed on any more alcohol, the garage sale drinks would hold us over until later. She had some seared scallops with butternut squash and pancetta; I had a wild mushroom hand tossed pizza with truffle oil. There were pizzas that sounded a lot better but they all had garlic or spicy sausage in their descriptions and I was hoping to get lucky. This is, perhaps, our 3rd date, I think, sort of. The food was good but the portion sizes explained the more reasonable pricing. Still she didn’t eat her whole meal. We both drank plain old tap water. Dessert was offered and we selected and shared a tiramisu, which I learned how to pronounce properly. It seems there is no “me” in tiramisu. I would have named this Lady and the Tramp, but it seems that has already been copyrighted.

We strolled through the street among other people as we made our way back to the car. She saw a bench so we stopped and sat down, people watching a bit even though it was still pretty warm out. She would point out various people and we would guess their occupation or back story. My humor and sarcasm came in handy at that point. I had her rolling a few times and she produced a few good laughs as well. Then her tone changed to serious. She explained that she has had so much fun with me and I have made her forget or at least not think about some heavy things that formerly occupied her thoughts often. Then she brought up her prior comment about our “3rd date”. She was nervous and the words weren’t coming out. So I just took her hand and said “I don’t mean to disappoint you, but I’m not ready. I haven’t even seen your record player yet.” I continued with "And why do you keep pushing me for sex? I am more than just a hot body and a pretty face." She laughed and it took the stress out of the moment. I told her “Only when you’re ready and not one minute before”. She seemed instantly relieved. I think it had been on her mind much of the day, or maybe I felt it. We hung out there a while longer and then started the drive back to her place.

Once at the apartment we said our goodbyes in the car, which is to say we made out like teenagers until the interior of the car became decidedly uncomfortable. We exited and collected the bags from the trunk. I was not invited in and I did not invite myself. I did of course walk her back to the door for that soft kiss goodnight and watched her as long as I could. She is so pretty and has a really nice… maybe I will just keep that to myself.

Hey! Look everyone, I am actually dating someone. Like an adult. I am making plans, researching places to go, making reservations, sending flowers, etc. I didn’t even push her for sex, not even a little. What is happening? I bet it was watching that YouTube video she texted, some kind of mind control virus got into my brain. That must be it.
who are you and what have you done with @d_marsh

moderators this account has been hacked....lol

It sounds to me like you have become good friends who are comfortable around each other and enjoy laughing with one another. Imagining how it will go when things get physical is just icing on the cake. Starting a relationshipe with friendship is definitely the way to go. When I read your post, my mind just went awwwwwwww...........so sweet:) You have a kind soul Mr. Marsh, whether you like it or not.........and you are quite the romantic as well. ;)

Thank you.

I agree about the her not wanting to live with me part. It would be a big step down in comfort and quality.

So now on to issue #371. Got a text message this morning from an unknown number that turned out to be the daughter of the Lady. She wants to meet and have a convo. She wanted to meet today, but I got caught up in trying not to murder a property developer by mistake and burying his body somewhere. I did however agree to meet for coffee tomorrow mid-morning. Yet another new and weird experience among many. I think she is 19ish. What could she want from me? I feel like maybe I should call the Lady and ask her what's up. Then again she may be surprising her mom with something and I would end up screwing her plans.
I was afraid she was going to tell you her Mom used to be a man. 🤷‍♀️
Why not have a bbq at your place sat? If both the new lady n daughter are wondering if the new guy is living in mom's basement..invite both to a nice BBQ.
I don't see the new ladytrying to be moving in or staling type plus you do have a gate and security system..
Ease their minds..have a nice bbq, daughter can leave at some point. You can offerthe new lady a ride home or..yya know..crash on the couch...
Just a thought...
But he only has one lawn chair in his living room.

Last edited:
Dang Marsh. You are in deep now.
Sounds like a fun time. Just don't run out of places to take her.
What vinyl did she pick up?

The greater metro area should keep us going for quite some time.

A band called 10cc and a Bee Gees album.

But he only has one lawn chair in his living room.

And a futon! Man cannot live by lawn chair alone.

Chapter 8.5: Bacon

Blast from the past

I have been to an egg-based restaurant and now I have been to a bacon-centered restaurant. The first one was not bad but maybe not the kind of place I would put on a list of must-eat places. The bacon place on the other hand was porky and delicious. So many kinds of bacon to devour! Not the cheapest place though.

The Lady and her daughter met me at the social house and we sat inside, sitting in a booth. The daughter sat on one side and I stood by waiting for the Lady to take a seat. To my surprise she sat on the opposite side of her daughter and scooted all the way in to make room for me. Once I was seated I received my good morning kiss, then another for good measure. The daughter did not react at all, not that I could see or hear anyway. We talked a lot about nothing until the daughter mentioned that her “best guy friend”, who seems to exist in the dreaded friend zone, asked her out for like the 3rd or 4th time. Once again the daughter resisted him and the poor fellow was pushed back into a holding pattern. Mom suggested she give him a chance or make it clear that it would never happen, but the daughter didn’t seem interested in the advice. “We have a lot of fun together the way it is now.” Ouch, poor bastard. I chimed in with “Take him to a wine tasting, then he will just run off and you won’t have to worry about.” I got punched in the arm but I also got a laugh out of it.

This place not only had a massive variety of cured pork belly strips, it also had a wild morning alcohol menu. From mimosas to beers to bloody mary’s to breakfast cocktails. I bet there were 30+ different drinks you could order with your brunch. The Lady had a mimosa so I joined in with a spiked apple cider. The daughter was stuck with OJ, but that’s not what she wanted. It would take forever to explain what we ate, but rest assured every menu item was 3 levels fancier than I expected with terms like “egg batter dipped challah bread” and “bourbon bacon whipped cream”. Besides our individual meals, the whole table shared a large plate of flavored and specialty bacon that ranged from fantastic to odd but good.

Once we had our fill and the plates were cleared the discussion turned to the Lady and I, what we did last night and what plans we had for future dates. The daughter had some suggestions and included herself in a couple of them. That could be interesting. I turned the tables and started asking about her. Turns out that other than living with her mom and working part time at a coffee shop, yeah the coffee shop we met at, she attends a local technical college and is working towards a degree in dental hygiene. Color me surprised. She is also a tennis player with a number of ribbons and trophies to her credit, but that is mostly behind her now other than as a fun recreational activity. She plans on living with mom until she is done with school and then “who knows.” Mom seemed to be just fine with that.

And that is when some **** went down. A well dressed snooty looking couple walked over to the table and said the Ladies name out loud followed by “It’s been awhile.” I was gently pushed out of the booth so the Lady could hug this woman who quickly asked “And who is this?” I was introduced as, wait for it, her “man-friend.” The male half of the couple went to shake my hand and I made sure to squeeze hard enough to let him know I was the alpha. Man stuff, don’t worry about it. There were more pleasantries until the woman asked the daughter “Have you seen your father lately?” She responded with a curt “No, and I don’t plan on it.” The Lady tried to intervene but the woman followed with “Well dear, everyone makes mistakes.” Which got her a sharp “And some people are just douche bags.” I could not help but grinning as the Lady shut her down with a scary look. One I don’t want to be on the receiving end of. The male, looking uncomfortable, turned to me and said “What do you do” plus my first name. While I was thinking of a good answer the clearly agitated daughter said “He’s a mercenary, he kills people.” I jumped in with “more like risk mitigation”. Guess what he did for a living? Yep, he’s a dentist. Guess who he is good friends with? You got it, the aforementioned douche bag. After a fake sounding “we should get together” and other niceties they said goodbye and were off. I really like how brash her daughter is, but I don’t think the Lady does.

Once they were out of sight the Lady explained that once upon a time they were couple friends and socialized a fair amount. She made sure to let me know she never really liked the wife all that much but her Ex was friends with the husband. “I guess he got them in the divorce.” We moved on from that situation and got back to spending some time together, but I am confident that a deeper conversation took place about public behavior on their car ride home. All said and done this was an interesting outing and one that has undoubtedly pulled me deeper into both the Lady’s life and the associated drama that follows her, like it or not. You know what though, it didn’t really bother me. It just made me want to polish up my suit of armor and start telling everyone we meet that I am a mercenary who kills people. Versus a regular mercenary who just uses fancy terminology to describe French toast and wants you to get intoxicated at breakfast.

I thought the mom bought the vinyl. My bad. Too many charectors to keep up with. :Dancing Chicken: :Dancing Chicken: :Dancing Chicken:

No, you're right. The Lady bought the records. The Lady's mom was a musician, or music teacher, or something about music. Don't have all the details yet.

The daughter probably listens to crap music from Taylor Swift or worse yet rap.

I told the Lady this morning that I posted a censored picture of her, concealing her identification with a black bar over her eyes. I added that I hated doing that because her eyes really told the story about how pretty she was. A little bit ago she sent me this and told me to go ahead and post it. Yes, she does have a sense of humor.

eyes.jpg

Last edited:
There is sword for that, tease!!! Don't tell her too much, I don't want her to join the forum. Then we will have to play nice and no more snarky remarks.

I refuse to agree that the amount of kissing and touching going on without sex also could be defined as teasing. Again, I refuse to agree about to the accuracy of that term.

Latest posts

Back