The Ladies

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The flowers have arrived. Text "Wow! They are beautiful! Thank you so much! You are always on my mind too." and three kissing emojis. Then like 15 seconds later, "First time someone has sent me flowers in years" and a tear dropping from an eye face emoji. I sent back a standard "you're welcome" response and included "anything I can do to bring a little more joy into your day." She replied "This 2 day a week thing isn't enough time together." Next thing you know we're meeting for lunch tomorrow at a place near her business. Lunch only though, she is working.
:LOL:

It didn’t work so well with the First Lady.

Yeah but the first lady went in to things planning to change me into the person she wanted/needed me to be. This one is not like that, or at least she is behaving very differently. Like for example not jumping into the sack 90 minutes after we met. Although that did have its upside.

Yeah but the first lady went in to things planning to change me into the person she wanted/needed me to be. This one is not like that, or at least she is behaving very differently. Like for example not jumping into the sack 90 minutes after we met. Although that did have its upside.
what is HER horoscope?

I have a feeling THIS one is going to end bad for you and not the lady....hmmmmm

Alright, here's the low down!! Y'all pay attention, especially Marsh!! So Marsh, always make sure y'all are on the same page... with each new chapter comes different pages!! THIS IS THE ONE!! This is the one that will make Marsh change his ways (in a good way)! Open and honest if things are not going in the right direction for you!! She IS on Marshe's mind, different, strange! Marsh, you must really be a nice guy!! You are a fairly good looking guy who has gotten away with on the go sex! Your life may be changing....this gal is not where you are sexually! But you have met an incredible woman, so figure out the rest!! I think this gal will throw you for a loop, but in a good way!! A different way!! And that is Pearl's take on it.... updates constantly needed!!😉😃

He will play the chess game and play the most probable tangents the relationship will take, he lives by that design as he must in everything he does.

It is a professional trait that has to be religiously and strictly followed even in love.
Nope, I don't buy it!!

It didn’t work so well with the First Lady.
by the way he described it, she didn't listen.

It sounded like she minimized and poo pooed what he said, acting like he really didn't mean it.
Now that said,
.....bad on him for allowing her to push herself in and not correcting her on the spot. It gave her hope and the mixed messages and unfortunately..she learned a painful lesson.

In the moment (yr n a half) ..they were both getting what they wanted...
But in the long run , it wasn't aligned with what either really wanted and that is not sustainable.

I don't think there is anything wrong with two consenting adults exploring eachothers worlds, getting some romance and building a friendship without the expectation of it leading to a marriage or serious relationship as long as both adults are understanding that is the boundary.

I do think alot of people have trouble communicating this though..and alot of folks stumble with really knowing what they really want.

My gut was planning on living the single life forever and dying alone on a mountain. I was very content with the girlfriend for a night system where all they had to do was look good and consent, then of course not look for me the next day. Crazy or liberal never really mattered. But this one just seems to have attached herself to me and has no plans on letting go.

Latest posts

Back